Maxxing is legit

axe624

axe624

Iron
Sup boys ik I’ve been gone for like 3 days but I’m back w a story.

This weekend (yesterday night) I went to one of my friends parties and ended up getting approached by pretty much every girl (kind of a small party like 22 people) which has pretty much never happened to me in my life before the past few months. Like I would b sitting on a couch and 2 decent looking girls from different schools than me that I hardly knew would start like a convo with me. I honestly understand 100% why everyone would want to be the best version of themselves now, the feeling of that was honestly too good and I want to be even better - this is prob the way chad feels every fucking day.

I wasn’t going to post this thread at first because it was something small but about an hour ago the girl who threw the party (pretty hot girl - she’s the type to judge legit everyone by their looks and be open about it, like she won’t talk to some people if they are too “ugly”) snap chatted me hey ____ can I tell u something weird. I said yeah and OUT OF fucking no where she says exactly “you looked so hot last night and when we were close and we were talking I got so horny”. Honestly had one of the biggest dopamine rushes like ever and I can’t describw how good that felt which inspired me to post the thread just now.

Girls like that wouldn’t even message me first about a year ago, just some lifefuel for u all - if I never took initiative and starting caring so much about my appearance, my life would be a whole lot worse right now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MentalCel, androidcel, kobecel and 9 others
when you spend a longass time on incel forums, you forget how the real world works lol. girls want to talk to you even though everyone here will call you subhuman or something lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, kobecel, chadisnow and 4 others
PM me your face.

when you spend a longass time on incel forums, you forget how the real world works lol. girls want to talk to you even though everyone here will call you subhuman or something lol

You mean foids right? Girls aren't human Incels forum told me.

• +1
Reactions: normcore and Extra Chromosome
Thats awesome, keep going

• +1
Reactions: axe624
Slayer.

Now finish the job an go fuck her

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Arkantos and Sizzurp
PM me before/after pics

You mean foids right? Girls aren't human Incels forum told me.
that is a given fact.
theyre bots, their criterias for relationships prove it

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
Good job.Happinessmaxxing is the way to go.

• +1
nice

• +1
Reactions: axe624 and dogtown
Marxing is legit :soy:

• +1
PM me your face.
PM me before/after pics

My face is here bros on my first thread. I’m going to find old pics and post a bigger thread of kinda like the before and after.
Thats awesome, keep going
Thanks bro appreciate it. Same goes to u.
Slayer.

Now finish the job an go fuck her
Hah that’s the plan bro
Good job.Happinessmaxxing is the way to go.
Agreed. Best of luck to u as well.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
My face is here bros on my first thread. I’m going to find old pics and post a bigger thread of kinda like the before and after.

Thanks bro appreciate it. Same goes to u.

Hah that’s the plan bro

Agreed. Best of luck to u as well.

good looking dude, good luck

• +1

Oh fuck it's you. Yeah you look great for your age mate. Only going to get better now that you're on here too.

• +1
are u a britcel btw ?
Nope I’m originally from a small province in Canada but moved to an island in the Caribbean about a year and a half ago

Since everyone here is so fucking rich and good looking that’s what honestly got me into all this stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
Nope I’m originally from a small province on Canada but moved to an island in the Caribbean about a year and a half ago

Since everyone here is so fucking rich and good looking that’s what honestly got me into all this stuff

ahh nice one, you those girls are black then ? i presume, jfl they probably have nice asses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Oh fuck it's you. Yeah you look great for your age mate. Only going to get better now that you're on here too.
Thanks man honestly, wish the best of luck to you too
ahh nice one, you those girls are black then ? i presume, jfl they probably have nice asses
Nope actually they’re basically all white because there’s like 3 private schools on island and their all rich cells.

It costs like $18000 USD a year for the one I’m in, scary tbh. I only am able to go because my dads work like funds it.

Like all the people are expats to the island that parents moved there for example, not like native.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
Thanks man honestly, wish the best of luck to you too

Nope actually they’re basically all white because there’s like 3 private schools on island and their all rich cells.

It costs like $18000 USD a year for the one I’m in, scary tbh. I only am able to go because my dads work like funds it.

make sure you get good grades boyo, where the same age, i think, also don't fall into the trap of hating foids its cope. good luck with the girls
First makes the second irrelevant.

Cheers bro. You're part of the prettyboy gang now if you want to be. Keep me updated tbh.

boyo you don't liked black girls ?

anyway OP said they were white anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and axe624
First makes the second irrelevant.

Cheers bro. You're part of the prettyboy gang now if you want to be. Keep me updated tbh.
Love to bro and I will, where r u from ?
make sure you get good grades boyo, where the same age, i think, also don't fall into the trap of hating foids its cope. good luck with the girls

boyo you don't liked black girls ?

anyway OP said they were white anyway
Right back at you man, where r u from?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
I said yeah and OUT OF fucking no where she says exactly “you looked so hot last night and when we were close and we were talking I got so horny”.
FUCK that must feel amazing. And you’re young with raging hormones, girls are JB, living rich in the Bahamas (Cayman Islands?), your life is .01%. Enjoy it bro. I’m happy for you.

• +1
Reactions: axe624, dogtown and Deleted member 656
Karl Marx is literally a commie. Why tf are you talking about him here. Sorry I just feeo manly with this avatar

FUCK that must feel amazing. And you’re young with raging hormones, girls are JB, living rich in the Bahamas (Cayman Islands?), your life is .01%. Enjoy it bro. I’m happy for you.
Thanks man honestly I wish the best for everything you have going as well.

Sup boys ik I’ve been gone for like 3 days but I’m back w a story.

This weekend (yesterday night) I went to one of my friends parties and ended up getting approached by pretty much every girl (kind of a small party like 22 people) which has pretty much never happened to me in my life before the past few months. Like I would b sitting on a couch and 2 decent looking girls from different schools than me that I hardly knew would start like a convo with me. I honestly understand 100% why everyone would want to be the best version of themselves now, the feeling of that was honestly too good and I want to be even better - this is prob the way chad feels every fucking day.

I wasn’t going to post this thread at first because it was something small but about an hour ago the girl who threw the party (pretty hot girl - she’s the type to judge legit everyone by their looks and be open about it, like she won’t talk to some people if they are too “ugly”) snap chatted me hey ____ can I tell u something weird. I said yeah and OUT OF fucking no where she says exactly “you looked so hot last night and when we were close and we were talking I got so horny”. Honestly had one of the biggest dopamine rushes like ever and I can’t describw how good that felt which inspired me to post the thread just now.

Girls like that wouldn’t even message me first about a year ago, just some lifefuel for u all - if I never took initiative and starting caring so much about my appearance, my life would be a whole lot worse right now.
Good for you man, this is proper motivation to actually take looksmaxing seriously

• +1
Have you done anything to max, other than your body hitting puberty?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and axe624
Have you done anything to max, other than your body hitting puberty?
hard mewwing constantly, chewing alot, improving my eye area like getting rid of genetic eyebags slightly, grooming correctly, healthymaxxing and about to start getting on a heightmaxxing stack

+ gonna start fitness like bulking up next week

so jealous of NTmaxxed people who have social circle and can actually go to parties... i LDAR every day only getting validation from girls online cuz i dont go out...

huge waste of my height frame and body i could slay so hard in my age group but IM WASTING AWAY

• +1
body hitting?
Groid not human 1

so jealous of NTmaxxed people who have social circle and can actually go to parties... i LDAR every day only getting validation from girls online cuz i dont go out...

huge waste of my height frame and body i could slay so hard in my age group but IM WASTING AWAY

Yeah just go for it, it is time reaping the reward for you. I wanted to quote one of your other comment despising women so much. At the PSL level you are getting foids should be nice to you and you shouldn't feel so strongly feel that way, life should be good for you from now on.

Why not just ask To go to a party?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611

i see where you are coming from bro
honestly just start talking to a lot more people even if it means dick sucking for a little, it'll b worth it in the end trust me

Yeah just go for it, it is time reaping the reward for you. I wanted to quote one of your other comment despising women so much. At the PSL level you are getting foids should be nice to you and you shouldn't feel so strongly feel that way, life should be good for you from now on.
but i wasnt always at this level and i've been a victim of hypergamy even at this psl level. ive always disliked women my entire life, only recently have i actually gotten attention from them.

i just wish i had a fucking car, and i had giga normie friends who could invite me to parties so i can just fucking SLAY man :feelsree::feelsree:
i see where you are coming from bro
honestly just start talking to a lot more people even if it means dick sucking for a little, it'll b worth it in the end trust me
you dont understand my ego is so fucking big that i talk down on everyone and i scare them away. i only have two normie popular friends but they both have girlfriends so they dont go to parties
Why not just ask To go to a party?
who the fuck am i gonna ask? my rotcel friends who do exactly what i do?

• +1
Suicide fuel because for this to happen for me I will need various surgeries, maybe including LL. It's over.

but i wasnt always at this level and i've been a victim of hypergamy even at this psl level. ive always disliked women my entire life, only recently have i actually gotten attention from them.

i just wish i had a fucking car, and i had giga normie friends who could invite me to parties so i can just fucking SLAY man :feelsree::feelsree:

you dont understand my ego is so fucking big that i talk down on everyone and i scare them away. i only have two normie popular friends but they both have girlfriends so they dont go to parties

Do every social thing you can bro. Join whatever groups, activity, teams, communities, associations or shit. A couple of things and you should be good.

• +1

Find that giga normie friend bro, just like how u worked for ur body u gotta work on the other shit. It’s a lot harder cuz u ain’t used to it. But just remember u got a great body, height, so use that as a ego boost.

• +1

who the fuck am i gonna ask? my rotcel friends who do exactly what i do?

The popular kids...

• +1
Do every social thing you can bro. Join whatever groups, activity, teams, communities, associations or shit. A couple of things and you should be good.
Find that giga normie friend bro, just like how u worked for ur body u gotta work on the other shit. It’s a lot harder cuz u ain’t used to it. But just remember u got a great body, height, so use that as a ego boost.
Suicide fuel because for this to happen for me I will need various surgeries, maybe including LL. It's over.
there's always something u can do bro, trust me

ive been considering joining the football team at my school, lots of teachers and students have been asking me if i was a football player because of my build and were surprised when i told them i wasn't. i could probably get a lot of clout from that but i literally love rotting

• +1
ive been considering joining the football team at my school, lots of teachers and students have been asking me if i was a football player because of my build and were surprised when i told them i wasn't. i could probably get a lot of clout from that but i literally love rotting
take advantage and opportunities while you can bro