Maxxing is legit

ive been considering joining the football team at my school, lots of teachers and students have been asking me if i was a football player because of my build and were surprised when i told them i wasn't.

Good.

i could probably get a lot of clout from that but i literally love rotting

Stop defending your current mode of existence as a cope not to feel too bad about your current self.

• +1
Reactions: axe624
Fucking ads all over my screen cant even make a reply Wtf hold on i need to get adblock

Fucking ads all over my screen cant even make a reply Wtf hold on i need to get adblock

JFL what is this kike shit

E70DFFC6 7332 4659 A0A8 56C3513CC521

Stop defending your current mode of existence as a cope not to feel too bad about your current self.
lol i dont feel bad about myself at all, im very very proud of myself. im just generally an introverted person who is most comfortable minding his own business. i hate 99% of people cuz they're unfunny normie copies of eachother and interacting with them is literally a chore.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and axe624
JFL what is this kike shit

View attachment 24154
mods r moneymaxxing
lol i dont feel bad about myself at all, im very very proud of myself. im just generally an introverted person who is most comfortable minding his own business. i hate 99% of people cuz they're unfunny normie copies of eachother and interacting with them is literally a chore.
those interactions could lead u to getting somewhere w all these JBs bro
all i'm saying is that you never know until you try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and dogtown

You have hormones and shit and at your age social groups belongingness is key to wellbeing, it is simply an inescapable reality of the human condition, it is not that you dislike yourself, but you are certainly fooling yourself if you are making yourself believe that you are exactly where you would like to be.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
You have hormones and shit and at your age social groups belongingness is key to wellbeing, it is simply an inescapable reality of the human condition, it is not that you feel bad about yourself, but you are certainly fooling yourself if you are making yourself believe that you are exactly where you would like to be.
i am not where i want to be, i just wish i could tolerate people better, like a kid who sits in front of me in my spanish class will pass me a textbook and ill give him a death stare and tell him to put it the fuck back because im not gonna do the work. i just hate interacting with randoms tbh

i am not where i want to be, i just wish i could tolerate people better, like a kid who sits in front of me in my spanish class will pass me a textbook and ill give him a death stare and tell him to put it the fuck back because im not gonna do the work. i just hate interacting with randoms tbh

Yeah, I understand, I actually feel largely the same, the important part is that not all people are random to you, that you have some people you wouldn't treat like that because they are actually what you could consider your friends, and since it is more pleasant to be with none random you interact often with them.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and axe624
@Dude420 hey bro tell Sergey
Logan 1

PM me a pic. Bet you look high trust.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Certain facial features change how trustworthy you look to others, like hooded eyes or downturned lips make you look less trustworthy as an example. You can be good looking on either end. Usually prettyboy types are higher trust and masculine types are lower trust, but that's not always the case.

• +1
You have hormones and shit and at your age social groups belongingness is key to wellbeing, it is simply an inescapable reality of the human condition, it is not that you dislike yourself, but you are certainly fooling yourself if you are making yourself believe that you are exactly where you would like to be.
I wish I fucking knew what to do about friendships, but everyone I knew before doesn't talk to me anymore. At all. And it happened suddenly too, one week I was regularly talking to 3 or 4 people, the next week it stopped. I gave up. Nobody even fucking called me lmao.

High trust = attractive pretty much
Certain facial features change how trustworthy you look to others, like hooded eyes or downturned lips make you look less trustworthy as an example. You can be good looking on either end. Usually prettyboy types are higher trust and masculine types are lower trust, but that's not always the case.
Ohh thanks bros makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084 and Deleted member 656
random update if anyone cares - I just FaceTimed a girl that talked w me at the party for like 2 hours and honestly I actually want to date her. gonna b a kinda slow process cause she’s that type girl but I’ll let u all know how it goes

Attachments

• 685560E4-BF54-450C-8564-4684E730035D.jpeg
    685560E4-BF54-450C-8564-4684E730035D.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 17
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio, FatmanO, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
mogs me

• +1
random update if anyone cares - I just FaceTimed a girl that talked w me at the party for like 2 hours and honestly I actually want to date her. gonna b a kinda slow process cause she’s that type girl but I’ll let u all know how it goes

Gl buddy

• +1
girls want to talk to you even though everyone here will call you subhuman or something lol

girls want to talk to you

Sure as hell not been my life experience. Even girls I was in the same social circle didn't want to talk to me, ignored me, and avoided being near me. Some actively pushed me out of the group even though I was in it first.

Sup boys ik I’ve been gone for like 3 days but I’m back w a story.

This weekend (yesterday night) I went to one of my friends parties and ended up getting approached by pretty much every girl (kind of a small party like 22 people) which has pretty much never happened to me in my life before the past few months. Like I would b sitting on a couch and 2 decent looking girls from different schools than me that I hardly knew would start like a convo with me. I honestly understand 100% why everyone would want to be the best version of themselves now, the feeling of that was honestly too good and I want to be even better - this is prob the way chad feels every fucking day.

I wasn’t going to post this thread at first because it was something small but about an hour ago the girl who threw the party (pretty hot girl - she’s the type to judge legit everyone by their looks and be open about it, like she won’t talk to some people if they are too “ugly”) snap chatted me hey ____ can I tell u something weird. I said yeah and OUT OF fucking no where she says exactly “you looked so hot last night and when we were close and we were talking I got so horny”. Honestly had one of the biggest dopamine rushes like ever and I can’t describw how good that felt which inspired me to post the thread just now.

Girls like that wouldn’t even message me first about a year ago, just some lifefuel for u all - if I never took initiative and starting caring so much about my appearance, my life would be a whole lot worse right now.
its legit a few months ago a girl kept staring at me at the party that was good shiet
How is she in terms of looks

Last edited:
  • +1
You're being beat and wasting your chance. Talking for 2 hours and saying it will take time. No it wont you just dont know how to escalate to sex.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
congrats dude ;D I know what it feels like to get that dopamine rush out of a girl's text lmao.

• +1
You're being beat and wasting your chance. Talking for 2 hours and saying it will take time. No it wont you just dont know how to escalate to sex.
High school girls r different bro, legit the furthest a girl has went in my private school is made out. I know one girl who moved away who gave someone head but she was a senior.
its legit a few months ago a girl kept staring at me at the party that was good shiet

How is she in terms of looks
IMO she’s pretty attractive for a high school girl
congrats dude ;D I know what it feels like to get that dopamine rush out of a girl's text lmao.
Haha thanks bro and yea, feels good

Last edited: