May have to beat up my GF’s stalker tomorrow

Or you can just tell the police and let them arrest him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Mateusz74
This guy has been stalking my GF and texting me how he wants her and shit. Last time he texted was 3 weeks and a few hours ago he texted me saying he’s driving to our college to find her and he said he knows where she works.

Definitely wearing my rings tomorrow :feelshehe: And it’s my first day back in classes:woke:

edit: I hope that title isn’t put me on any list. Read my posts and comments intelligent agencies, Im
not a bad person
Chadddddd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Lol sorry bro that was me

Or you can just tell the police and let them arrest him
May have to do that if it gets worse. It’s a complicated story though but what he’s been doing is illegal

knock him out lmao

Don’t forget to protect your bug eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Scarface, currymax and 2 others
Report it to the police you'll only get yourself into trouble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Mateusz74, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
why are men like this, like how retarded do you have to be to believe his strategy will work

6’1 with shoes

Rock clap 11

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 3142, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
If I lived near you, I would've gone with you and we would beat him up together ngl.

• +1
when you meet him cack your neck and arm/fingers. As he focuses on that you just straight up hit him in the jaw with a right hook.

Once he falls on the ground keep giving him fullon punches for like 5 seconds. THen just leave, the guy already lost.
Also if he says ¨Wait here imma be back and get you something¨ after you beat him up, dont call his bluff.

A nigga will get his gun out.
If I lived near you, I would've gone with you and we would beat him up together ngl.

why are men like this, like how retarded do you have to be to believe his strategy will work
What strategy?
when you meet him cack your neck and arm/fingers. As he focuses on that you just straight up hit him in the jaw with a right hook.

Once he falls on the ground keep giving him fullon punches for like 5 seconds. THen just leave, the guy already lost.
Also if he says ¨Wait here imma be back and get you something¨ after you beat him up, dont call his bluff.

A nigga will get his gun out.
What do you mean by “call his bluff?”

What strategy?

What do you mean by “call his bluff?”
I mean when he says ¨Stay here ill be back soon¨ dont actually stay there and think he wouldnt do shit lmao

• +1
Just do that

• +1
Rough internet warriors here...
Tell your girlfriend to contact the police but be prepared too...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 2846
I hope he is not a 6'8 guy

This guy has been stalking my GF and texting me how he wants her and shit. Last time he texted was 3 weeks and a few hours ago he texted me saying he’s driving to our college to find her and he said he knows where she works.

Definitely wearing my rings tomorrow :feelshehe: And it’s my first day back in classes:woke:

edit: I hope that title isn’t put me on any list. Read my posts and comments intelligent agencies, Im
not a bad person
op take judo or wrestling get a take-down and you'll scare him

• +1
Bro if he ends up being bigger than you, your last resort is to act insane , mentalmaxx, he will be afraid

take it easy on him if he is old.

not a bad person
just get a gun or a knife and tell him to fuck off

or if you want to do it old school

aim for his jaw for a knockout or his stomach for extreme pain keep your hands over face and get into crouched stance for defense like a boxer

• +1