Maybe 6’4 is ideal height and I was wrong???

azuzu

azuzu

Platinum
I’m fat btw and walked into Armani/dior just to get MOGGED by 6’4 mannequin chad with no face. Still so brutal. Since when do they make the mannequins that fucking tall? Who the fuck is even 6’4 anyways like 1% of men? How are we supposed to decide if we like the clothing when the mannequin is a fucking 195cm ape
IMG 0644

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallcell and iloveboobs
6'7 is ideal imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
I'm 6'5 and an incel. Height is cope, it's all about the face

• +1
Reactions: Btard
I'm 6'5 and an incel. Height is cope, it's all about the face
Idk I think maybe over 6’3 starts to be a negative? 6’2 seems to be peak male height these mannequins literally look retarded

Nigga stfu cope somewhere else
I'm 6'2 and taller than majority guys in my area
Height is relative on your location btw
I’m fat btw and walked into Armani/dior just to get MOGGED by 6’4 mannequin chad with no face. Still so brutal. Since when do they make the mannequins that fucking tall? Who the fuck is even 6’4 anyways like 1% of men? How are we supposed to decide if we like the clothing when the mannequin is a fucking 195cm apeView attachment 3122229

6'10 with good frame is ideal

Nigga stfu cope somewhere else
I'm 6'2 and taller than majority guys in my area
Height is relative on your location btw
I’m 1” shorter than you and i understand that but if the mannequins are 6’4 maybe it’s over lol

• +1
Reactions: piec
Idk I think maybe over 6’3 starts to be a negative? 6’2 seems to be peak male height these mannequins literally look retarded
Geezer contradicted his thread title within 15 minutes

You were so close to the truth

Geezer contradicted his thread title within 15 minutes

You were so close to the truth

Idk I’m looking for the truth. It seems foids drool over the magical “6ft” number and I’m 100% sure foids have no clue what 6’4 is you could probably tell them your 6’7 at that point. What height is optimal and comfortable as a man? On a flight or in general 6’4 seems annoying. This mannequin in all seriousness is probably 6’2 but they have them raised off the ground for some reason