6'4.0" - 6'4.9" confirmed as the ideal male height by the most sentient men in the world

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Who are the most sentient men in the world you might ask?

It's you, the general PSLer

I framed the "ideal height" question as follows:
If you could select your height meaning you never went out of a one inch range
eg. Never taller than 6'4.9" morning height and never shorter than 6'4.0" evening height
Which height would you select/consider most ideal?

The answer that won was 6'4.0" to 6'4.9" meaning the ideal male height can simply be referred to as 6'4
Since I lay within the range of 6'4.8" morning height to 6'4.2" evening height, this answer is convenient for me
There is no reason to round up to 6'5 or to say my height averages to 6'4.5, I will do my part to PREVENT height inflation so that people realize what these numbers they're spouting actually look like in the real world.
You only get the opportunity of claiming a certain height if your head hits that level on the tape, no rounding up.

Anyway to get the world to agree on a concensus of the ideal height, phrases such as the following
"That LTN cuck's GF is fucking a 6'4 GigaChad" or "He was cucked by a 6'4 mogger"
Will be made the default height to describe a height mogger on PSL and this will trickle into tiktok and the mainstream

Being a heightmogger will become synonymous with 6'4
Because they are two even numbers it has a nice ring to it
Once I become gigastatus and my height is public knowledge I will take full advantage of the halo I helped create

I will actively work to stop "taller is always better" theory
Meaning that any foids who publicy post shit with the mindset of "why have a 6'4 Rugby player Chad when you can have a 6'7 Rugby player chad" will be put in their place and reminded that they have been fucked by multiple subhuman manlet exes hence vent their trauma online by clowing manlets who have nothing to do with them who will see their comments and acting like their disgusting manlet fucker pussy is only reserved for men of 99th+ percentile height

I will also push the theory that males of 6'5 and above create undesireable daughters in nearly all cases except the anomoly brooke shields who had 6'7 father (but did still turn to shit after JB years)
I will make it clear to foids over 5'5 that desiring a man who's 6'5+ will just give them an ugly lanklet daughters who they'll never be able to relate to but 6'4 is somehow the miraculous sweet spot that prevents ugly lanklet daughters

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, NoReedemingFeature, the BULL and 11 others

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
Canadian Lol GIF
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

Brother the majority userbase here literally don't leave their basements and it's no joke. Majority have 0 social life and are khhv

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pride, Shade91, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 28 others
Who cares? Height is cope. Just look at you subhuman 6’4 but tall lanket born with underbite rotting here.
Slayer in my uni was 175 cm max with love island Tom pheno.

I repeat again. Height is cope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shade91, It'snotover, borismonster and 8 others
You crippled rata, I saw you fool the whole forum just to make this thread
Well done on fooling everyone

• +1
Reactions: hggggg666
6'4 with average face = normie
Chad face with average height = slayer
Just don't be short and it's all about face
@5.5psl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shade91, borismonster, moreroidsmoredates and 6 others
Indeed 6'4 is the best height i can reach it with LL if i want to :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Who cares? Height is cope. Just look at you subhuman 6’4 but tall lanket born with underbite rotting here.

Post pics of Tom

• JFL
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
need slop slinger back to force his 5’11 agenda as the ideal male height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled, Pikabro, aesthetic beauty and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
6'2 mogs eternally

• +1
Reactions: Pei
need slop slinger back to force his 5’11 agenda as the ideal male height
I miss that guy who said 5'9 was the perfect, ideal height

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Manletmachine and Gilbert_Durandal
I'd rather be 8 foot than 6'4. I'm the most heightpilled user in the forum. When I go outside I don't see people, I only see heights.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, borismonster, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and N1666
Was that Old virgin, I remember he would always talk about Sylvester Stallone
Stallone has no appeal to women @Marsik

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Gargantuan
water 6’3-6’4 got the most

• +1

View attachment 2775208

View attachment 2775209

eg. Never taller than 6'4.9" morning height and never shorter than 6'4.0" evening height

The answer that won was 6'4.0" to 6'4.9" meaning the ideal male height can simply be referred to as 6'4
Since I lay within the range of 6'4.8" morning height to 6'4.2" evening height, this answer is convenient for me
There is no reason to round up to 6'5 or to say my height averages to 6'4.5, I will do my part to PREVENT height inflation so that people realize what these numbers they're spouting actually look like in the real world.
You only get the opportunity of claiming a certain height if your head hits that level on the tape, no rounding up.

Anyway to get the world to agree on a concensus of the ideal height, phrases such as the following
"That LTN cuck's GF is fucking a 6'4 GigaChad" or "He was cucked by a 6'4 mogger"
Will be made the default height to describe a height mogger on PSL and this will trickle into tiktok and the mainstream

Once I become gigastatus and my height is public knowledge I will take full advantage of the halo I helped create

Meaning that any foids who publicy post shit with the mindset of "why have a 6'4 Rugby player Chad when you can have a 6'7 Rugby player chad" will be put in their place and reminded that they have been fucked by multiple subhuman manlet exes hence vent their trauma online by clowing manlets who have nothing to do with them who will see their comments and acting like their disgusting manlet fucker pussy is only reserved for men of 99th+ percentile height

I will also push the theory that males of 6'5 and above create undesireable daughters in nearly all cases except the anomoly brooke shields who had 6'7 father (but did still turn to shit after JB years)
I will make it clear to foids over 5'5 that desiring a man who's 6'5+ will just give them an ugly lanklet daughters who they'll never be able to relate to but 6'4 is somehow the miraculous sweet spot that prevents ugly lanklet daughters
JFL at this fucking nonsense. keep coping with being 6'5-8 foot range if u dont have a good looking face. i have a friend who is 2m. doesnt get play because of his fucking overbite, recessed chin mandible, prey eyes etc. i agree with height matters but ideal height i think is 5'10-6'5. higher than this makes it weird.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Fundz
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and ascension
Confirmed by people who rot all day in this shithole

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Luckifss
Anything from 6’3-6’6 is ideal tbh

The only men who look normal/good past 6'5 are athletes or other genetically gifted people, men in general are not meant to be that tall and giants don't look aesthetic. There's a reason modeling agencies consider 6'4+ too tall.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Skywalker
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
Canadian Lol GIF
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

Brother the majority userbase here literally don't leave their basements and it's no joke. Majority have 0 social life and are khhv
+ if you count the schizos and the people that BECAME schizos along the ways, cause of the forum , the percentage jumps to 99%
Happy Cracking Up GIF

The only men who look normal/good past 6'5 are athletes or other genetically gifted people, men in general are not meant to be that tall and giants don't look aesthetic. There's a reason modeling agencies consider 6'4+ too tall.
facts
even my height (6'1") is considered GIANT tier, by most of humanity standards (at least post neanderthalian soy cieties) lmao

• +1
facts
even my height (6'1") is considered GIANT tier, by most of humanity standards (at least post neanderthalian soy cieties) lmao

A solid 6'1 is definitely tall. In the UK and US, it would standout in public tbh. Average zoomer here struggles to solidly measure 5'10

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and 6ft4

Based

Did Chico subtract inches

6'4 is below average amongst larpingdalits.org members

• +1
Did Chico subtract inches
he's listed from 6'2 to 6'4, often 6'3. He claims 6'4 but celebheights has him at 6'3, which seems right to me looking at photos of him with other people and his proportions.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and borismonster
every nigger that talks about height has no qualifications for it, i am 6’4 myself and my brother is 6’6 and a friend of mine is 6’8, cucks here will say 6’4 is better than those two for life and for slaying but guess what nigga, TALLER IS ALWAYS BETTER id rather be 6’6 than 6’4 and id rather be 6’8 than be 6’6

But “muh clothes wont fit” stop being a bitch, my 6’8 friend literally wears mass produced chink made nice tech fleeces that fit him fine (hes not even skinny hes 230lbs)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kanderior and borismonster

View attachment 2775208

View attachment 2775209

Cope nigga best height is 2.00m

Brutal, I have multiple friends already in that height at 16

• +1
A solid 6'1 is definitely tall. In the UK and US, it would standout in public tbh. Average zoomer here struggles to solidly measure 5'10
Not in the North of the UK it's full of height moggers

I’m nearly 6’5, I think my final height will be 6’6 in the morning

mirin default pfp

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Nigga I'm 192cm there's 2 200cm guys at my gym the mog is brutal
where do you live what the fuck
ive only seen one guy above 190 in my lifetime

You should evilmax start telling girls and other guys ur 6’1 lmao