[Maybe bragging alert] My dad is big framed and my mum is medium framed

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
And here I am, at 6.4-5" wrists (tho I have somewhat broadish shoulders at 19-20").

My mother is medium framed (you can tell by her hourglass shape in her young photos) and my dad is very fucking big (he's 179cm tho), he has a wall for a back, big, strong forearms and fucking big ass hands (he handmogs me so brutally).

Why is this? Why genetics are so fucked up? At 17yo, is there any hope left for me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
I'm not going to send u pics of my dad's wrist cuz that's just plain autistic, but I swear his wrists are twice as thick as mine. I blame my high E mother for negating some of my father's positive genes. Her small frame genetics prevented me from becoming a big frame arab ogre

• +1
Yeah you probably still have lots of growing to do, especially if you hit puberty late

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah you probably still have lots of growing to do, especially if you hit puberty late
This is massive cope tbh, small framed endo at 17, small framed endo at 25.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
that seems like a great cope but I think it ain't happening, I'm very hairy and with beard

• +1
Thank god I'm the most alpha member in the family

• +1
  • +1
I personally hit puberty late and have continued growing to 19 (My face may still be growing idk), everyone is different.
I know, but statistically speaking I'm doomed

• +1
No she isn't actualy but ym uncle is
I notice usually that high t males have masculinized mothers, it seems as though mothers impart a much greater influence as opposed to fathers. If you want your kid to be a Chad, reproduce with a tall muscular black woman

• +1
This is massive cope tbh, small framed endo at 17, small framed endo at 25.
At 16-17 I had kinda broad shoulders but now at 19 I'm broad af and still growing. It can happen. Although I was never ecto

• +1
I notice usually that high t males have masculinized mothers, it seems as though mothers impart a much greater influence as opposed to fathers. If you want your kid to be a Chad, reproduce with a tall muscular black woman
Inb4 white genocide

• +1

Legit theory. Robust mothers make the best males.

• +1
why not a tall muscular white woman? Like those in farms and such
At 16-17 I had kinda broad shoulders but now at 19 I'm broad af and still growing. It can happen. Although I was never ecto
Dude if I ever get to 7 inches wrists or to 6'1" I will legit cry

• +1
I'm going to do dua' (prayer) to allah for bigger shoulders every single day from now on. Inshallah my prayers will be answered

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
why not a tall muscular white woman? Like those in farms and such

Dude if I ever get to 7 inches wrists or to 6'1" I will legit cry
Dude 7 inch wrists are small still. I have 7.3 inch wrists and they look fucking tiny on me. Legit little girl wrists

• +1
Dude 7 inch wrists are small still. I have 7.5 inch wrists and they look fucking tiny on me
dude 6.4 are FUCKING SMALL

• +1
  • +1
dude 6.4 are FUCKING SMALL
Do you want the brutal truth or do u want cope? Maybe your shoulders will broaden a bit more until the 20s but considering the late stage of puberty ur in, there's zero hope for you to develop a big bone frame, it's over, our only solution is to pack on serious muscle and hide our inferiority

• +1
hah

Attachments

• 8556940C-5CC5-4E6A-A837-55866AF4DC0D.jpeg
    8556940C-5CC5-4E6A-A837-55866AF4DC0D.jpeg
    50.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 01B908C9-A452-47A2-8B70-3966377FB482.jpeg
    01B908C9-A452-47A2-8B70-3966377FB482.jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 11
  • +1
  • +1
Dude both of us are wristcels at our heights. Your 5'11 and I'm 6'3. Both of our wrists are small for our frames
No, I'm not admitting this cope, you have way above average wrists and height, and that's what matters. Average wrist is like 17.something and you have 18.7 while I have 16.4, I'm tiny, you are not
Kill me already
Do you want the brutal truth or do u want cope? Maybe your shoulders will broaden a bit more until the 20s but considering the late stage of puberty ur in, there's zero hope for you to develop a big bone frame, it's over, our only solution is to pack on serious muscle and hide our inferiority
Life is a big fucking scam

• +1
No, I'm not admitting this cope, you have way above average wrists and height, and that's what matters. Average wrist is like 17.something and you have 18.7 while I have 16.4, I'm tiny, you are not
No I look like a faggot bitch because my wrists are tiny and as an extension my forearms get injured from pushing more weight than they should handle

• +1
No I look like a faggot bitch because my wrists are tiny and as an extension my forearms get injured from pushing more weight than they should handle
LOL at least I don't get injured in my forearms

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
I'm glad u have bitch wrists, at least u got fucked in some category as well, no one escapes genetic recombination

• +1
I still win
Yeah but since u aren't perfect in every single possible way (gigachad) ur still vulnerable to female hypergamy like the rest of us

• +1
Yeah but since u aren't perfect in every single possible way (gigachad) ur still vulnerable to female hypergamy like the rest of us
Of course I'm not perfect. Nowhere near. I also the voice of a prepubescent female

• +1
injured in forearms too xd

yup me too rip
I don't really care about either of those two things really. Just gotta live your life and not think about genetic limitations

• +1
Same case with me. I ended up the tallest in my family and with passably broad shoulders, but I get wristmogged several times over by my dad. My hands are large, though, and look even bigger on 7" wrists.

• +1
Same case with me. I ended up the tallest in my family and with passably broad shoulders, but I get wristmogged several times over by my dad. My hands are large, though, and look even bigger on 7" wrists.
dad's hands usually are fucking big, do they get bigger with time?

• +1