Maybe i should go back to catfishing

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
Have you ever chadfished a girl and talked to her and started liking her because you feel like you really are connecting? Then told them you are fake and said but you won't like the real me.

So they pretty much begged for you to show them the real you saying they are different and don't go by looks. So you show them and you were right all along. They switch up and start ignoring you saying teehee that other guy was hot. That's happened to me more then a few times.

Except just one time a bigger girl seen my pic and still talked to me, supposedly couldn't see eachother because both couldn't drive. So I don't know what happened to her. But when I first started off catfishing her,I told her I had a 8 inch big cock,and she wanted him to come over that night and said it's been awhile that she had a big one.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 18804, Deleted member 18244 and 4 others
no it would only further hurt you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Have you ever chadfished a girl and talked to her and started liking her because you feel like you really are connecting? Then told them you are fake and said but you won't like the real me.

So they pretty much begged for you to show them the real you saying they are different and don't go by looks. So you show them and you were right all along. They switch up and start ignoring you saying teehee that other guy was hot. That's happened to me more then a few times.

Except just one time a bigger girl seen my pic and still talked to me, supposedly couldn't see eachother because both couldn't drive. So I don't know what happened to her. But when I first started off catfishing her,I told her I had a 8 inch big cock,and she wanted him to come over that night and said it's been awhile that she had a big one.
No but I've talked to a girl and when I showed them my face they ghosted me

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
This is a really bad idea.

I honestly like catfishing girls I know in real life,see if they take the bait

It sucks. These whores only want chadlite+
They do but the shit that irks me is I see some guys I think are lame and dorky or ugly and they have girlfriends. Like why the fuck do I got it so bad.

It could work but not for you, you are extremely, extremely ugly

Opposite shit happened to me. She larped as a stacy but turned out to be a fat Black landwhale:lul::lul::lul::lul: I ghosted asap

Opposite shit happened to me. She larped as a stacy but turned out to be a fat Black landwhale:lul::lul::lul::lul: I ghosted asap
Did she pretend to be a black Stacey? Honestly all women catfish. They might even be cute in person but go check out their fb profile and they look edited and different. And they actually have this ego that they are their social media looks.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Did she pretend to be a black Stacey? Honestly all women catfish. They might even be cute in person but go check out their fb profile and they look edited and different. And they actually have this ego that they are their social media looks.
No she larped as white blonde stacy

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and DwayneWhite55
She asked me why I'm not verified and ghosted me.

• +1
You must have been using a model
6SwNYh5l

Does this guy look like a model?

I used to catfish years ago, but it only led to depression knowing I couldn't live up to the male model standards. I used my Chadfishes to vent towards females and stood them up on dates. I made one landwhale wait outside at the park for hrs before ghosting her. :lul:

• +1
I still got ghosted after our first dat

Sad way to live bro and girls will always resent you for doing that. You have to show yourself not for bs bluepill reasons but so you can test from her behaviour if she likes you and if you should still bother. I even show myself a shade worse than IRL, so that I can be sure.