'Maybe I'm too good for her'

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
How can I stop coping with these thoughts? I'm trying OLD for first time ever. I know guys barely get a good deal but holy shit I didn't think it was this bad! I've been skipped by some absolute LTBs and subhumans. I knew this would happen but didn't expect so many to do so.

Some LTBs/MTBs have liked me so I guess I'm doing better than a lot of you incels. But seriously feels depressing af to be skipped by subhumans. At the same time I enjoy it when I get a like and feels like a good dopamine rush. But I always end up not liking her back because I feel I can do better. At the same time I only ever like HTB+ girls. I'm using Muzz so it's highly unlikely they'll ever see a person of my ethnicity because of the filters they apply.

Why don't you get a girl through social circle. Girls who are open to online dating are whores most of the time.

Why don't you get a girl through social circle. Girls who are open to online dating are whores most of the time.
I haven't had a social circle since childhood.

Fuck off subhuman

I haven't had a social circle since childhood.
Then it's over for you. Even if you get a girl, she won't stay with you for long because girls don't like friendless losers with no social life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist