Maybe my X is right

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
I think i got fat. & she shamed me for this after seeing her again few months later we broke up. The fat is covering up my jaw I do think i have a great jaw. Its just the fat covering it. Fuck im dieting asap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Women are full of shit. The most honest thing they can do is let you fuck them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Women are full of shit. The most honest thing they can do is let you fuck them
This. @Swagwaffle when women insult you it's just them taking 360 no Scopes and hoping they get a headshot, it's up to you if you let that nonsense affect you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
I think i got fat. & she shamed me for this after seeing her again few months later we broke up. The fat is covering up my jaw I do think i have a great jaw. Its just the fat covering it. Fuck im dieting asap.

Yes do what you think is best. People should always lose BF if they are not on TRT or roids.

• +1
This. @Swagwaffle when women insult you it's just them taking 360 no Scopes and hoping they get a headshot, it's up to you if you let that nonsense affect you
nicely worded

• +1
nicely worded
Thank you bro. It's gonna be alright man. Just don't think about her and if you do, make it anger to fuel your drive to succeed

• +1
Thank you bro. It's gonna be alright man. Just don't think about her and if you do, make it anger to fuel your drive to succeed
very good vibe , good sentence, overmaxx

• +1
  • +1