Maybe notably wide set eyes are indeed female gaze and PSL was right about it

S

Senssei

Iron
Just watched this video, where the first guy claims to be an 11 and says that people compliment his eyes alot (hid IPD is visibly around 72-73mm, above 70mm for sure), and in the comments girls are all saying his eyes are amazing and that he is an 11 indeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and badamj
The other 3 didn’t even need to be in the video they got mogged to oblivion

>my legs
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Just watched this video, where the first guy claims to be an 11 and says that people compliment his eyes alot (hid IPD is visibly around 72-73mm, above 70mm for sure), and in the comments girls are all saying his eyes are amazing and that he is an 11 indeed

They say they like his eyes, so that he does not rope :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: badamj
I’d say they are unique which is kinda attractive, but hes more on the cute side then getting girls panties wet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Artemis
Female gaze

Male gaze

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Mewton, Hmmf and 2 others
I’d say they are unique which is kinda attractive, but hes more on the cute side then getting girls panties wet
With that death tier undereye and IPD, those are NOT unique eyes... unless you mean uniquely terrible...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69
Nope, women hate on guys who brag openly, yet they are drooling on him, he gotta be extremely high appeal irl to pull that off

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Ironically the guy in the video has wider set eyes than the guy you posted (although he looks more normal)
He has truecel tier eye area
He looks as if he has been a construction worker for 3 months brutally deprived of sleep

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf and Artemis
Nope, women hate on guys who brag openly, yet they are drooling on him, he gotta be extremely high appeal irl to pull that off
How do you know he has high appeal irl?

With that death tier undereye and IPD, those are NOT unique eyes... unless you mean uniquely terrible...
Explain the comments

• +1
Reactions: Senssei
He looks as if he has been a construction worker for 3 months brutally deprived of sleep
looking like a sleep-deprived construction worker is the destiny of ALL undereye-cels :feelsokman:

However, what makes his eye area UNIQUELY rope-tier, is his HUGE IPD

ice age sid GIF

|
:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
How do you know he has high appeal irl?
I mean female gaze appeal instead of male PSL user appeal...you can find women roasting guys online for much less than what he did, yet there isnt a single woman there disagreeing with him or saying his eyes look bad. The first thing I noticed about his eye area was how bad his undereye was, yet he still managed to get the girls attracted to him, hence why very high IPD may indeed be a female gaze thing, just like a study showed plump thick lips on men were very attractive to women, yet guys would never agree with that

There are tons of actual women saying the same thing, and literally not a single one saying the opposite. I think its quite conclusive.
Conclusive that he looks like a FROG

Screenshot 2023 03 22 at 223707

:feelshehe:

I mean female gaze appeal instead of male PSL user appeal...you can find women roasting guys online for much less than what he did, yet there isnt a single woman there disagreeing with him or saying his eyes look bad.
Why would any woman log into the video to specifically say "muh your eyes are shit"?

Women are not autists unlike this forum.

Majority of women who do not like his eyes simply write nothing. AND additionally, who do you know they like his eyes? Maybe they like his strong jaw? And then they do not know how to complement it, and just repeat after him: "Oh i like muh his eyes"?
The first thing I noticed about his eye area was how bad his undereye was, yet he still managed to get the girls attracted to him, hence why very high IPD may indeed be a female gaze thing, just like a study showed plump thick lips on men were very attractive to women, yet guys would never agree with that
IPD is SHIT gaze. No woman likes it.

While undereye indeed is not a deal breaker, IPD is. And HIS is FROG-TIER.

• JFL
Reactions: Senssei
Why would any woman log into the video to specifically say "muh your eyes are shit"?

Women are not autists unlike this forum.

Majority of women who do not like his eyes simply write nothing. AND additionally, who do you know they like his eyes? Maybe they like his strong jaw? And then they do not know how to complement it, and just repeat after him: "Oh i like muh his eyes"?

IPD is SHIT gaze. No woman likes it.

While undereye indeed is not a deal breaker, IPD is. And HIS is FROG-TIER.
You just do not see how counter-logical you are being. If it was a DEAL BREAKER, there wouldnt be women saying he is a 11 ("no women likes it", while many literal women there saying they like it 😂), and you would surely have at least one saying he is ugly, just like you have tons of video were girls are saying a guy is ugly or just isnt all that. You were counter-logical again at this last point, you can find women roasting guys and saying they are ugly all over instagram, yet suddenly there are none because they dont want to "log in"? See how silly it is? All evidence go against what you are saying, you are just being plain stubborn at this point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: badamj and Unsh
Why everyone ignoring blue eye halo?

I’m confused isn’t a wide ipd optimal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back