Maybe this year will be the last one to get Bimax by a blackpilled surgeon

KraftDurchLeid

KraftDurchLeid

psl check
without getting the vaccine. What if the vaccine passports come? No more Dr. Pagnoni or Dr. Alfaro without becoming infertile and getting a third leg.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, datboijj, Copemaxxing and 2 others
tinfoil hats me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 13779, Darkstrand and 1 other person
without getting the vaccine. What if the vaccine passports come? No more Dr. Pagnoni or Dr. Alfaro without becoming infertile and getting a third leg.

i already have a third leg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 13779, pizza and 1 other person
whats that
96E7C3D9 E491 4257 9709 C1B767ABFE21
D11866F5 2124 4FFF A418 11DD8B1D530F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 2729 and lutte
Please post science based sources or studies before spreading fear.
I have read a lot about the c19 vaccine, the current studies and about mRNA. So far, there is nothing to worry about, besides pain on the injection spot and some little flu symptoms for 1-2 days.

Maybe because you cant?
1. Doesn‘t the vaccine just stop symptoms but not the spread of the virus itself? If so, doesn‘t this allow for mutations, creating new variants possibly immune against the vaccine?

2. Why would you trust the elites?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Stop yelling at OP you morons there are no evidences that the vaccines are safe for your balls either.
The lack of research about it should be a concern to all of us
Plus a lot of women have noticed irregularities in their periods post vaccination.
Stop being all retards and don't inject with things we don't know the full effects of.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 12611, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
Stop yelling at OP you morons there are no evidences that the vaccines are safe for your balls either.
Plus a lot of women have noticed irregularities in their periods post vaccination.
Stop being all retards and don't inject with things we don't know the full effects of.
that's a reliable source

• JFL
Reactions: Deusmaximus
The jews will force us to take the vaccine in the end anyway, there is nothing we can do. They will limit the most basic things in our life if you don't get vaccinated. I wouldn't be surprised if the vaccination reduces peoples life span and makes them infertile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 2729 and KraftDurchLeid
The jews will force us to take the vaccine in the end anyway, there is nothing we can do. They will limit the most basic things in our life if you don't get vaccinated. I wouldn't be surprised if the vaccination reduces peoples life span and makes them infertile.
so true