Maybe

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
I am addicted to the hype of ‘starting’ things but I don’t want to deal with keeping up a schedule, sorting out issues and spending months not getting much dopamine and just making steady progress. So that has to go. I am being over dramatic about small issues

I am addicted to the hype of ‘starting’ things but I don’t want to deal with keeping up a schedule, sorting out issues and spending months not getting much dopamine and just making steady progress. So that has to go. I am being over dramatic about small issues
Try aajonus vonderplanitz diet

If u have questions always dm

Its baby steps bro, soon it will be easy!

I seriously think mastering this middle period is the key. Just being normal about what you do
Somewhat but most of all its your life. There are alot things to do in this world and its your choice. Who cares about being normal when you can be yourself!

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and douche
Somewhat but most of all its your life. There are alot things to do in this world and its your choice. Who cares about being normal when you can be yourself!
this but unironically

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Being yourself is important for consistency I think

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Being yourself is important for consistency I think
Yes! Find people that makes you happy and dont try to be a people pleaser. Allah created you for a purpose brother!

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro