McDonald’s announced it is closing its restaurants in Russia - it's genocide according to a fat guy

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Luka Safronov-Zatravkin, a well-known Russian pianist and the son of a famous artist, tied himself to the door of a McDonald’s restaurant on Pushkin Square in Moscow in protest of the chain’s closure in Russia. To justify his gesture even more clearly, he sent a manifesto to the Russian publication 73online.ru in which, among other things, he says that he has eaten at McDonald’s all his life and that he weighs over 270 kg, but this is his choice.
I, Luka Safronov-Zatravkin, pianist, want to claim a violation of my international rights, freedom of expression, and socio-cultural genocide. I was born on October 31, 1990, exactly 9 months after the opening of the first McDonald’s restaurant in Russia. This non-random coincidence has probably influenced my entire life.

With McDonald’s, freedoms came into my life — the freedom to choose, the freedom to move, the freedom to express my own values and to follow them. The Americans have tamed us with their flavors. And it’s not just fast food.

Today I declare with full responsibility that banning the activities of the brands to which the life of the Russians is closely linked is an economic and psychological genocide. McDonalds? Because this restaurant chain has become the first open-air restaurant since 1990. And now McDonald’s burgers are becoming a symbol of the violation of freedoms.
”.

In his manifesto, Luka called on American citizens to support him and influence the decisions of politicians. The Russian artist’s protest ended with the appearance of a police crew. The agents released him from the door, then fined him for acts of hooliganism.

NmJmZmMwMDZhOWI1ZmNhOWE5M2JlZTRiMTYyMg==.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Banderacell, 5'8manlet, Gargantuan and 11 others
@Thompsonz

No lol
New owners, maybe different name for McDonald's, maybe different burgers
Its not going anywhere

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17791 and 3 others
Yo wtf homie built like a Soccer Ball.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
No lol
New owners, maybe different name for McDonald's, maybe different burgers
Its not going anywhere
So they are changing the whole business. Different burgers, owners, and name.

So they are changing the whole business. Different burgers, owners, and name.
I honestly don't care enough to research, but last time I hear they ain't going anywhere just some rebranding. Some burgers they won't be able to make and they will make new , but most will stay the same

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Chadeep, Oberyn and 1 other person
I honestly don't care enough to research, but last time I hear they ain't going anywhere just some rebranding. Some burgers they won't be able to make and they will make new , but most will stay the same
It's pretty serious when a guy has to protest about it.

Also some brand clothes left the russia at first, but now they came back just with different names jfl

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Also some brand clothes left the russia at first, but now they came back just with different names jfl
So you buy abibas instead of adidas?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Looks234
Luka Safronov-Zatravkin, a well-known Russian pianist and the son of a famous artist, tied himself to the door of a McDonald’s restaurant on Pushkin Square in Moscow in protest of the chain’s closure in Russia. To justify his gesture even more clearly, he sent a manifesto to the Russian publication 73online.ru in which, among other things, he says that he has eaten at McDonald’s all his life and that he weighs over 270 kg, but this is his choice.
I, Luka Safronov-Zatravkin, pianist, want to claim a violation of my international rights, freedom of expression, and socio-cultural genocide. I was born on October 31, 1990, exactly 9 months after the opening of the first McDonald’s restaurant in Russia. This non-random coincidence has probably influenced my entire life.

With McDonald’s, freedoms came into my life — the freedom to choose, the freedom to move, the freedom to express my own values and to follow them. The Americans have tamed us with their flavors. And it’s not just fast food.

Today I declare with full responsibility that banning the activities of the brands to which the life of the Russians is closely linked is an economic and psychological genocide. McDonalds? Because this restaurant chain has become the first open-air restaurant since 1990. And now McDonald’s burgers are becoming a symbol of the violation of freedoms.
”.

In his manifesto, Luka called on American citizens to support him and influence the decisions of politicians. The Russian artist’s protest ended with the appearance of a police crew. The agents released him from the door, then fined him for acts of hooliganism.

Imagine being that fat 🤣.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

”.

Looks like it's a fat suit and he's wearing it to be ironic.

Pianist family sounds high class, doubt they let themselves look like this

Looks like it's a fat suit and he's wearing it to be ironic.

Pianist family sounds high class, doubt they let themselves look like this
He is fat tho. Google his name.

622e1e4966ce4.png

image-13598.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
Ffs why would u be that fucking fat?????
from the OP: he says that he has eaten at McDonald’s all his life

tho tbh u can be slim whatever you eat if you don't eat too much

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Chinacurry
I wanna see those cops kick him down the road like a soccer ball. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and turkproducer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back