McDonald’s double burger is such goyslop

not__cel

not__cel

Larasckros master
My parents got McDonald’s for us and I had to taste that burger it was kinda good but I’d never eat it again I’m confused on how people become addicted to fast food it’s much easier to get addicted to chips or something cheaper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, HeightPilledum, Mewton and 4 others
If McDonald’s wasn’t placed everywhere on every highway people wouldn’t get it

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
jews own mcdonalds and blacked.com

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, HeightPilledum, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
stay off the goyslop

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
“Shmuel the goyslop isn't working quick make it more addicting”

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and not__cel
My parents got McDonald’s for us and I had to taste that burger it was kinda good but I’d never eat it again I’m confused on how people become addicted to fast food it’s much easier to get addicted to chips or something cheaper
i do enjoy a good mcdouble every now again :Comfy:

• +1
mcdonalds burgers are so shit

their whole menu chain is shit because theyre run by 2 blacks 90% of the time who dont give a shit and i cant blame them either, who'd wanna flip burgers for 8 bucks an hours or whatever

only time i got a good meal at mcdonalds was when a white foid was working at 2 am

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx and not__cel
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
mcdonalds burgers are so shit

their whole menu chain is shit because theyre run by 2 blacks 90% of the time who dont give a shit and i cant blame them either, who'd wanna flip burgers for 8 bucks an hours or whatever

only time i got a good meal at mcdonalds was when a white foid was working at 2 am
My McDonald’s is overrun by ethnics maybe that’s why it’s so ass

• +1
Reactions: User28823
It tastes bad why do you get it instead of cooking good food at home or getting five guys?
taste good, it’s convenient, plus five guys is just overpriced dude

• +1
My McDonald’s is overrun by ethnics maybe that’s why it’s so ass
im glad i at least got some good chick fil a's around me with ppl who care about quality

anyhow, what goyslop should i get today

• JFL
taste good, it’s convenient, plus five guys is just overpriced dude
Five guys has good quality but yeah it’s overpriced the fries at McDonald’s are ok but the others are not very good taste wisr

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and not__cel
im glad i at least got some good chick fil a's around me with ppl who care about quality

anyhow, what goyslop should i get today
Chick-fil-A is pretty good but the only fast food place I’ll allow myself to get now is five guys which is top tier

• Woah
Water is wet

• JFL
real, but it tastes so good

• JFL
Chick-fil-A is pretty good but the only fast food place I’ll allow myself to get now is five guys which is top tier
mmmmmmmm should i get some tonight before my testosterone test tomorrow? a nice fat milkshake too its over for my T levels

• JFL
It tastes so bad it doesn’t taste like a real burger
I don't really eat McDonald's for the burgers, I usually get nuggets and fries

• +1
mmmmmmmm should i get some tonight before my testosterone test tomorrow? a nice fat milkshake too its over for my T levels
goyslop is not holy look what it’s done to fellow .org members

• +1
I don't really eat McDonald's for the burgers, I usually get nuggets and fries
Yeah the last time I ate their food I got some fries too

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
mcdonalds is more nutritious than chips. chips don't have enough protein

i never eat anything with cheese on it, i eat the regular burger which is just onions, ketchup, meat, and bun

• +1
btw, saying fast food doesn't taste good is just contrarian cope and hipster psyop. it tastes really good, sometimes better than gourmet and expensive restaurant food.

• JFL
mcdonalds is more nutritious than chips. chips don't have enough protein

i never eat anything with cheese on it, i eat the regular burger which is just onions, ketchup, meat, and bun
McDonald’s is good for a full day meal if you haven’t eaten but chips are a good snack and some people eat McDonald’s as a snack and get fat

btw, saying fast food doesn't taste good is just contrarian cope and hipster psyop. it tastes really good, sometimes better than gourmet and expensive restaurant food.
It doesn’t only five guys tastes the best, if you take a break from munching on the burgers then come back to it, they don’t taste as good at all

I always thought it was the shittiest food and goyslop

• +1
Chicken burger mogs . Fast food is food that taste good and sometimes fast

goyslop is not holy look what it’s done to fellow .org members
god DAMN IT

waited 20 mins for these fuckers just to forgot to season my fries with cajun that i PAID FOR

anyhow, there was a milf standing next to me holy fuark the ass on her was crazy

• Love it
god DAMN IT

waited 20 mins for these fuckers just to forgot to season my fries with cajun that i PAID FOR

anyhow, there was a milf standing next to me holy fuark the ass on her was crazy
where did you order from five guys yeah the wait is really long

Mcdicks isn't edible at all

• JFL
yeah I think after I finished eating my arteries felt clogged but that's normal for me
1 goyburger from mcdicks = 1 less month of being alive

• JFL
found the jew JFL
It's funny because Jews > ur entire religion and god since 1948.

mohammad is in Hell and all ur debaters run from Christian apologist :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul: run run satan makes u run

It's funny because Jews > ur entire religion and god since 1948.

mohammad is in Hell and all ur debaters run from Christian apologist :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul: run run satan makes u run
always the reverse baptists run away from Islamic scholars jfl at u