McDonald's forgot my mcnuggets

News

News

Gone
Never eating their goyslop again..

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, User28823 and Iasacrko
go back and shoot the person at the window, they’ll think twice about skimping you out on your chicken nuggets

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Tell them they forgot nigga?

Tf is y’all niggas problems is it so hard to say excuse me i ordered this and that

Reminds me of my ex:feelswhy: she would literally get the wrong shit and would eat it cause she was so scared to tell the nigga the orderwas wrong

• JFL
Reactions: zombie
Goy ramblings dnrd

Tell them they forgot nigga?

Tf is y’all niggas problems is it so hard to say excuse me i ordered this and that

Reminds me of my ex:feelswhy: she would literally get the wrong shit and would eat it cause she was so scared to tell the nigga the orderwas wrong
nigga thinks im gonna sit in the drive thru and inspect f my order head ass 💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
nigga thinks im gonna sit in the drive thru and inspect f my order head ass 💀💀💀
Alr if it’s a drive through

Tho I would order from this food service and I caught the curry delivery man eating my food outside jfl

I went out to smoke cause I saw the GPS said he was at my door but he wasn’t ringing then the mf was treating himself to my fries

Has nothing to do with the thread but it was funny :feelscry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and User28823
Shit in a plastic bag and bring it with you tommorow.

At the drive through when they are handing in the food, quickly take the shit and smear it on the guys hand and throw the remaining shit in the plastic bag inside the window.

Imbue the shit vag with perfume and scent so you make the place stank up and kill their testosterone at the same time

I put my name as mcnigger on the door dash order and when the cashier called the name up he started freaking out

• JFL
Reactions: News