MDMA; The Social God Pill

Schizomogger

Schizomogger

Drugmaxxing
Holy shit alcohol isn’t shit compared to ecstacy, took this at party for the first time w my friends and wow we finally experienced what true extroversion feels like. This drug is hard on your body and should only be used sparingly but how my friend describes it, “after being introverted my whole life it was the first time I felt trult extroverted.” This drug is dangerous and you need to do your research/test it but if u get a legit source you’ll be set.

I feel like I can replicate it sober easier now

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shabby890, 5.5psl, Alt and 3 others
fuck extroversion I’d rather be an introvert and chill at home and smoke fools in call of duty

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
That moment when 15y kids found out about drugs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: idkwhattodo and Dropdown666
Holy shit alcohol isn’t shit compared to ecstacy, took this at party for the first time w my friends and wow we finally experienced what true extroversion feels like. This drug is hard on your body and should only be used sparingly but how my friend describes it, “after being introverted my whole life it was the first time I felt trult extroverted.” This drug is dangerous and you need to do your research/test it but if u get a legit source you’ll be set.

I feel like I can replicate it sober easier now
that good huh?
fuck extroversion I’d rather be an introvert and chill at home and smoke fools in call of duty
just be a homebody bro

Phenibut is even better, although the withdrawals are not so great + highly addictive

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
The real good mdma is hard to find 😢 Usually its a lil bit of pressed caffeine in my area

I will try it bhai
Until then i cope with kratom

• +1
Reactions: marek937