Me after revision, implants and buccal fat removal

chadtindermoney

chadtindermoney

Mistral
CDAF7666 7BB6 45C0 BD23 90F7E016AD3F

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Frankiks2, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
Just destroy your harmony and age yourself over 5 years to get into the muh bones cope theory

And this is comin from a dude that's got a sharp af jawline. Don't be mentaly ill OP. Just get your jaw surgery and shut the fuck up

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vain786 and to be human
Im still waiting you, we have to start our design scam business

Just destroy your harmony and age yourself over 5 years to get into the muh bones cope theory

And this is comin from a dude that's got a sharp af jawline. Don't be mentaly ill OP. Just get your jaw surgery and shut the fuck up

:love::love::love::love::love:
semitic mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and ReadBooksEveryday

wouldnt implants actually benefit when aging? it should stretch the loose skin

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo

No bro Im gonna remove some buccal fat. If I want fat I’ll inject it into my face from my ass

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Bro you are thinking a bit wishfully
Maybe I know it’s not gonna be exact but the implants lean maxx and movements should stretch out cheeks. I will also be chewing hard with a mouthguard after surgery to get masticator muscles

when is this

October bro
if you did this morph yourself or got them from someone here you this might be a over reach the tatoo failos you hard since you dont look like a perfect american boy with it

if you did this morph yourself or got them from someone here you this might be a over reach the tatoo failos you hard since you dont look like a perfect american boy with it
Wont matter when im 6’2 white with alright face

Are you the Russian guy who had an underbite and reduced his mandible?

• Hmm...
Reactions: chadtindermoney
i pray for your success it would be lifefuel

true looksmaxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and chadtindermoney

buccal fat removal surgery is legit if you have a lot of buccal fat though, especially asian

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and chadtindermoney
buccal fat removal surgery is legit if you have a lot of buccal fat though, especially asian
It is not. "Buccal fat" is caused by your hypoplastic midface not being able to support your soft tissue and causing it all to bunch up around your face like the genetic abomination you are.

Look at this recessed freak with "buccal fat" making him look like a bloated balloon vs the forward grown Chad with taut facial skin:

1577120325 cover image l
322868 1100 800x825

Now imagine a plastic surgeon taking a pug and telling him that if you just remove the fat around his midface, then he will look like the Chad dog instead of addressing the real issue (forward growth).

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
wouldnt implants actually benefit when aging? it should stretch the loose skin
what helps you look better when lean? is it all about zygos? does jaw width/definition matter as well?

what helps you look better when lean? is it all about zygos? does jaw width/definition matter as well?
The bones stick out and stretch the soft tissue which helps

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo and Deleted member 19766
It is not. "Buccal fat" is just a recessed maxilla causing all your soft tissue to bunch up in your midface.
If you really think that 100% then you're retarded
Obviously a lot of people will still not look too good after the surgery, it depends on your bones 100%
But buccal fat is scientifically proven, and some people can have a lot more than others

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
a lot of things. my zygos are barely visible when lean as fuck and i had girls still compliment tjem all the time. for me it was ramus/square chin and low buccal fat that made the difference. i sadly dont have a lot of bonemass

• +1
yeah but i'm asking which bones exactly
The cheeks stretch out. And up, jaws stretch forward combines with leanmaxxing makes hollow cheeks

• +1
If you really think that 100% then you're retarded
Obviously a lot of people will still not look too good after the surgery, it depends on your bones 100%
But buccal fat is scientifically proven, and some people can have a lot more than others
Keep coping. Nobody has enough buccal fat to hinder their aesthetics. They are just recessed.

• JFL
a lot of things. my zygos are barely visible when lean as fuck and i had girls still compliment tjem all the time. for me it was ramus/square chin and low buccal fat that made the difference. i sadly dont have a lot of bonemass
Did u have buccal removal

Did u have buccal removal
nah just naturally quite good insertions and i did the swallow correctly thing for a few months from mike jew where you dont use your buccinators to swallow so you athropy them. not sure if it worked tho

• +1
nah just naturally quite good insertions and i did the swallow correctly thing for a few months from mike jew where you dont use your buccinators to swallow so you athropy them. not sure if it worked tho
Insertions of bone or muscle

Keep coping. Nobody has enough buccal fat to hinder their aesthetics. They are just recessed.
yeah obviously it wont make them shit tier but it will definitely descend them a lot compared to them without any
it'd be like going from maybe HTN to chadlite maybe

Eh its rare but it happens. Some people have funny bf dist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
It is not. "Buccal fat" is caused by your hypoplastic midface not being able to support your soft tissue and causing it all to bunch up around your face like the genetic abomination you are.

Look at this recessed freak with "buccal fat" making him look like a bloated balloon vs the forward grown Chad with taut facial skin:

View attachment 1879832View attachment 1879833

Now imagine a plastic surgeon taking a pug and telling him that if you just remove the fat around his midface, then he will look like the Chad dog instead of addressing the real issue (forward growth).
So what surgery should be done to move the maxilla forward? Bimax?

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney

View attachment 1879832View attachment 1879833

What about MSE+FM?

wide lips mogger

Have you already recorded Tinder experiment results? Would be interesting to see how your numbers compare when you're done