Me and a few sub huamn friends seriously want to rope and we are puberty cels any ideas???

They_are_all_whores

They_are_all_whores

Gold
We can't cope anymore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615, HighTierSubhuman, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Atleast you can fuck each other if you have no luck with females

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, cannotbeasked, oily703 and 3 others
you guys are not going to kill yourselves

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
Atleast you can fuck each other if you have no luck with females
Well me i am a truecel

Him suprisingly is friendzoned and gets called awesome and funny

Atleast he is friendzoned

you guys are roping collectively? nigga tgat sounds cool af why cant i have cool friends. ion have any. dont rope dude u have cool friends that are blkpilled

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: BimaxLaser, kingpiin and They_are_all_whores
Larpers.org strikes again but what age are you because puberty could naturally save you anyway?

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
Larpers.org strikes again but what age are you because puberty could naturally save you anyway?
15 he is 14 this my 14 friend who acts and looks 12 he is my cover on .org bec I don't use my own subhuman face

Attachments

• IMG_20240907_043929_120.jpg
    IMG_20240907_043929_120.jpg
    696.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
15 he is 14 this my 14 friend who acts and looks 12 he is my cover on .org bec I don't use my own subhuman face
Yeah you probably aren't finished puberty yet but the amount of change you're going to see from that will depend on how long it lasts. JFL at the cheekbiting though, tiktokcel phenotype.

Yeah you probably aren't finished puberty yet but the amount of change you're going to see from that will depend on how long it lasts. JFL at the cheekbiting though, tiktokcel phenotype.
So potential he is now subhuman/ltn and I am a true cel

Finally i am not a greycel

Stfu now matter how bad we are we aren't fagmaxxing

He has potential definitely not a truecel decent eye area you guys are young asf chill out 😂

He has potential definitely not a truecel decent eye area you guys are young asf chill out 😂
Even tho he eye lid pulled and got hunter eyes(straight hodding he still gets no bitches)

can i join?

Have fun truecel

participate in gang bang gay sex, u've got nothing to lose anyway

If you smart u will find if u really need
Well I searched it

You meant eat raw meat andd a very small amounts of fruits? Well tell me how to convince my parents to do that

Sarco is increase in cell size

Hyperplasia is increase in cell number causeds by igf¹

So how do I increSe my insulin growth factor????

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Well I searched it

You meant eat raw meat andd a very small amounts of fruits? Well tell me how to convince my parents to do that

And another midwit falls for it :ogre:

Bhai they’re running a sale on calithe watches rn, buy one and take a cold shower. Your inner light will come out and you’ll be slaying stacies in no time.

Bhai they’re running a sale on calithe watches rn, buy one and take a cold shower. Your inner light will come out and you’ll be slaying stacies in no time.
Fr and work on your game don't forget to go the gym read books aans work on your personal :feelswah::feelswhy::forcedsmile::incel::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
Well I searched it

🤦‍♂️🤣 search more or even read a book .Use primalenjoyer website