Me and my friends went to speak to girls and this happened.

HTNprettyboy

HTNprettyboy

Small mouth cel
I’m 14 and got in multiple relationships and had sex once.Me and my friends went to a park where there were other teenagers and we asked 7 groups of girls and my friends were mtn and were 17cm shorter than and they kissed 3 to 4 girls and me zero (I’m a htn after getting rated by some ppl online and I am 177cm)I am in rage I can’t understand how but I am going to lock in a lurk on .org and taking looksmaxxing to another lvl above (if you have good looksmaxxing advice PM ME PLEASE)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss, northern mogger, mvp2v1 and 2 others
tales from mars

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, Detective, Clqs and 5 others
I’m 14 and got in multiple relationships and had sex once.Me and my friends went to a park where there were other teenagers and we asked 7 groups of girls and my friends were mtn and were 17cm shorter than and they kissed 3 to 4 girls and me zero (I’m a htn after getting rated by some ppl online and I am 177cm)I am in rage I can’t understand how but I am going to lock in a lurk on .org and taking looksmaxxing to another lvl above (if you have good looksmaxxing advice PM ME PLEASE)
top 10 things that never happened

• +1
Reactions: silencio and blackpiller006
top 10 things that never happened
Idc if you don’t believe but it happened 2hrs ago I’m on my way home deciding to get better or rope

Screenshot 2024 05 17 at 122642PM

Idc if you don’t believe but it happened 2hrs ago I’m on my way home deciding to get better or rope
Lol you already type like you've lived on this website for a year+
Over

• +1
Reactions: silencio, EliteMewing and humanoidsub7
Do you want me to analyze your face and give you advice in DM?

How girls look at you ?

you probably act autistic and scare them

My friend who was with me said a lot of girls were looking at me but I think it’s normal tho
i didn't say do you get looked at,you can get looked at and be hideous,i said HOW do girls look at you ?

i didn't say do you get looked at,you can get look at and be hideous,i said HOW do girls look at you ?
Normally didn’t really saw that and the convos were like 1 min max

instead of opening your mouth to go speak to girls, open your mouth so you can fit a shotgun inside it and shoot it for being a bragging fucking cunt

instead of opening your mouth to go speak to girls, open your mouth so you can fit a shotgun inside it and shoot it for being a bragging fucking cunt
What bragging are just said I got brutally rejected by 7 groups of girls

I’m 14 and got in multiple relationships and had sex once.
Is that statement supposed to be good? You lost something valuable and sacred which is meant for a long-lasting connection with someone. I really hope you are larping.

Is that statement supposed to be good? You lost a valuable and sacred connection that is meant for a long-lasting connection with someone. I really hope you are larping.
I just stated so ppl don’t go on saying it coping about be htn and that I am a sub 5 when I am htn

I just stated so ppl don’t go on saying it coping about be htn and that I am a sub 5 when I am htn
dont listen to them, most of them are sub5 incels who pray on peoples downfall :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: HTNprettyboy
Is that statement supposed to be good? You lost something valuable and sacred which is meant for a long-lasting connection with someone. I really hope you are larping.
And I’m 14 I don’t really care about relationships most of them take 1 month till I get bored and ghost them I’m just not looking fornlong term(don’t act like ppl don’t brag their slay stories like n high detail)

At your age I was playing fortnite not worrying about grown men calling me a sub 5 on a looksmax forum JFL

Nigga how did you have sex already at 14