Me and my gf

Senaris

Senaris

Banned
Me and my gf.
She look much better than me, and she doesn t want money guys , she even say i can stay in her home , and if i don t want a job, i can do what i want.
I don t want to have sex, i juat want kiss/hugs , play video games all day with her, i don t care about sex.
What about that guys? I m ugly, i don t have money? True love . 6 months together, distance relationship, we are going to meet just in 2 years, i know go mad and make fun about that haha
Screenshot 20190822 233101
Screenshot 20190821 185914
Screenshot 20190801 203215
Screenshot 20190712 232601
Screenshot 20190723 004028

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190715-230722.png
    Screenshot_20190715-230722.png
    155.8 KB · Views: 151
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
you still both look alike

She's using you for validation. Dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman, defluvz, Abyss Dweller and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: defluvz, Luke LLL and shimada
lol at this shit thread kys

404 lower third matched

i wish i had true love like this :(

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
  • JFL
Reactions: Hated subhuman, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others

She cucks you with guys like this

this phone's battery is at 2% and needs charging!

---

I am a bot. I use OCR to detect battery levels. Sometimes I make mistakes. sorry. ^^info
Good bot

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Distance relationships do not exist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and Pendejo
Her palate mogs yours to oblivion
You'll break up in a few months

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface
Actually 7 months together
Internet relationships never work.
She'll ditch you for an irl guy.
You're wasting your time.

Internet relationships never work.
She'll ditch you for an irl guy.
You're wasting your time.
Never work for normal people with normal needa my friend

You are just a normal human, you need phisical contact , me no.

Never work for normal people with normal needa my friend

You are just a normal human, you need phisical contact , me no.
I'm telling you, it's only a matter of time before she finds a guy in her area to date.

• +1
Me and my gf.
She look much better than me, and she doesn t want money guys , she even say i can stay in her home , and if i don t want a job, i can do what i want.
I don t want to have sex, i juat want kiss/hugs , play video games all day with her, i don t care about sex.
What about that guys? I m ugly, i don t have money? True love . 6 months together, distance relationship, we are going to meet just in 2 years, i know go mad and make fun about that haha
View attachment 102556View attachment 102557View attachment 102558View attachment 102560View attachment 102561
IMG 20190827 154912

Why she doesn t leave him?5 years not 2 like me haha

You're coping hard. The couple above are such a rare case, one in a million.
She's only settled for you because she doesn't get irl attention from guys. When that happens, it's over.

You're coping hard. The couple above are such a rare case, one in a million.
She's only settled for you because she doesn't get irl attention from guys. When that happens, it's over.
Exactly mate, one in a milion.
that s me and her
Thx

Last edited:
Exactly mate, one in a milion.
that s me and her
Thx
Your delusional. We're being harsh but it's a truth. Also the other couple you sent in a vid for the guy is at least way out of her league and that's still one in a million

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, norwoodreaper and Abyss Dweller
Do everything you can to meet her asap. If you wait even a year more, it's over. She will be eating chad's cock irl and not telling you while you live in your true love delusion.

• +1
Reactions: LeroyJenkinsceltek
it will be over once she goes to uni

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
quick rundown
>claims has a gf since 2 years
>claims happy relationship and true love
>still on looksmax

?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and Scarface
quick rundown
>claims has a gf since 2 years
>claims happy relationship and true love
>still on looksmax

?
Distance relationship, also having a gf doesnt kean you cant be here @buflek has a gf and he still here

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Distance relationship, also having a gf doesnt kean you cant be here @buflek has a gf and he still here
not everyones goal is to get a relationship through looksmaxxing. some guys (like me) just like attention and iois etc

not everyones goal is to get a relationship through looksmaxxing. some guys (like me) just like attention and iois etc
Looking better lowers chance of getting cucked/increases her attraction,makes her more worried about losing you and more likely to do stuff you want to do.
I'm sure you'll get better sex too

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Me and my gf.
View attachment 102556View attachment 102557View attachment 102558View attachment 102560View attachment 102561
happy for you. Do you watch her sleep on the fourth pic?

Hang on a minute.. where does she live and where do you live?

The world is a very small place these days, flights are cheap. I can fly to the other side of the planet and back (NZ) for less than a months wage doing a shitty job.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo

The world is a very small place these days, flights are cheap. I can fly to the other side of the planet and back (NZ) for less than a months wage doing a shitty job.
What do you do for a living? Small rodent exterminator? How tf do you save that much money wagecucking when you have to pay rent and shit?

What do you do for a living? Small rodent exterminator? How tf do you save that much money wagecucking when you have to pay rent and shit?

I assume this guy is young and still living at home... and i assume they don't live on the other side of the planet

Anyway there's no excuse to wait 2 years to meet someone who's important to you
Ok... i assume the OP is from Romania... because of the android icon language on his screenshot "Magazin Play"

JFL.

He's in Romania and She's in Spain... :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :LOL: :LOL:

You can get a budget flight for probably £40 .. Hell you can even get buses across Europe now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper and Scarface
loool dude please tell me you're trolling

jfl one of the most aspie threads on this forum for sure

I assume this guy is young and still living at home... and i assume they don't live on the other side of the planet

Ok... i assume the OP is from Romania... because of the android icon language on his screenshot "Magazin Play"

JFL.

He's in Romania and She's in Spain... :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :LOL: :LOL:

You can get a budget flight for probably £40 .. Hell you can even get buses across Europe now
im pretty sure OP is just trolling

happy for you. Do you watch her sleep on the fourth pic?
Yes

Romania- spania

Romania- spania

JFL.

My parenta don let me gk