Me and my squad are dismantling dfucclife jfl

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
200 2

I MOG I MOG!!! JFL LOLLLLLLL YESSSS I FEEL SO ALIVE RIPPING HIM APART. MY SQUAD OF GOONS ARE ON HIM LIKE A ABUSED PIECE OF SHIT LITTLE HOMELESS DOG THAT HE IS!!!

GET FUCKED INCEL BOY!! BAHAHAHAHA @dfucclife

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Despicable, _MVP_ and 7 others
@dfucclife baby pic exposed , cry about this dox incel

Attachments

• 6ac26-ishot-3463.jpg
    6ac26-ishot-3463.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 25833, n0rthface and 3 others
@isis_Bleach

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach

ignore the last part shit was gay as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Despicable, Deleted member 17791, Zylk and 3 others
Me and the boys looking down on @dfucclife's mangled corpse

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and DwayneWhite55

ignore the last part shit was gay as fuck

Idk how it started,but he constantly insulted me,and I find him cocky for no reason and insult him back. So it's been a forum beef jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Despicable, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 17531

Attachments

• Raybrower.jpg
    Raybrower.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 17791
kill that nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Idk how it started,but he constantly insulted me,and I find him cocky for no reason and insult him back. So it's been a forum beef jfl.
you say im cocky because you think im not as good looking as i think (or other people think) i am but my face gets chad-chadlite ratings when i post it publically :forcedsmile:, its not my dfault ur delusional. ive already proved my social media dms.

i give you a million reasons on why i believe what i believe and you refuse it, its just retarded at that point. ur just mentally ill. idk what to tell you, congrats on getting people to like you while being literally horrible in every category. ur a schitzoid :ROFLMAO:

you started all of this. you came at me out of nowhere, and started to namecall me when i said something random and insignificant, you incredibly fucking toxic :forcedsmile: and also a bully. yet people are acting like im the bad guy for some reason :lul: just your weird little DWsupporters though. they are 16 year old aspies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 16369
View attachment 1753381
I MOG I MOG!!! JFL LOLLLLLLL YESSSS I FEEL SO ALIVE RIPPING HIM APART. MY SQUAD OF GOONS ARE ON HIM LIKE A ABUSED PIECE OF SHIT LITTLE HOMELESS DOG THAT HE IS!!!

GET FUCKED INCEL BOY!! BAHAHAHAHA @dfucclife
😂😂😂😂😂 holy fuck remembering that you’re 39 years old

idk why dfucclife cares so much you’re funny

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and DwayneWhite55
you say im cocky because you think im not as good looking as i think (or other people think) i am but my face gets chad-chadlite ratings when i post it publically :forcedsmile:, its not my dfault ur delusional. ive already proved my social media dms.

i give you a million reasons on why i believe what i believe and you refuse it, its just retarded at that point. ur just mentally ill. idk what to tell you, congrats on getting people to like you while being literally horrible in every category. ur a schitzoid :ROFLMAO:

you started all of this. you came at me out of nowhere, and started to namecall me when i said something random and insignificant, you incredibly fucking toxic :forcedsmile: and also a bully. yet people are acting like im the bad guy for some reason :lul:
Wall of text because a 39 year old man called you ugly?

Touch grass

• JFL
Reactions: Darkthrone and DwayneWhite55

you started all of this. you came at me out of nowhere, and started to namecall me when i said something random and insignificant, you incredibly fucking toxic :forcedsmile: and also a bully. yet people are acting like im the bad guy for some reason :lul: just your weird little DWsupporters though.
I can be somewhat of a bully sometimes,but it's all in jokes of the forum. Plus people constantly attack me so it's fair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Wall of text because a 39 year old man called you ugly?

Touch grass
i dont give a fuck that he calls me ugly, did i ever say anything about him calling me ugly, cuck? i simply said he called me cocky, which isnt the case. i couldnt care less what he thinks about my looks son. and ive never intended otherwise, you just wwant to twist my words and narrative :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18244 and incel194012940
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, DwayneWhite55, incel194012940 and 1 other person
i dont give a fuck that he calls me ugly, did i ever say anything about him calling me ugly, cuck? i simply said he called me cocky, which isnt the case. i couldnt care less what he thinks about my looks son. and ive never intended otherwise, you just wwant to twist my words and narrative :lul:
so it was inserted from your narcissism

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
i feel like this was directed at me, im not aspie or in any way socially challenged
more at people like ztv or whatever the fuck, i dont have a problem with you. you seem chill mane even though you randomly accused me of larping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17531
so it was inserted from your narcissism
explain how the reality is my narcissism

hes calling me cocky, he is calling me out. because im defending myself im narcissistc. yo uare fucking retarded seirously

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
explain how the reality is my narcissism

hes calling me cocky, he is calling me out. because im defending myself im narcissistc. yo uare fucking retarded seirously
He knows you're a narcissist

more at people like ztv or whatever the fuck, i dont have a problem with you. you seem chill mane even though you randomly accused me of larping
i was trolling you, but im cool with you now
You and dwayne need to stop fighting tho :no:🧢

He knows you're a narcissist
you know nothing about me.

all you see is little words on a screen. its not my fault a thousand people have told me im far above average looking jfl. if you were told you were good looking and hot the amount of times ive been told idk maybe you might think ur good looking too. it sounds kinda reasonable.
We all do (y)
what i just said goes for you too bich

sadly you two will never understand, because you dont

• +1
Screenshot 20220626 222839 PicCollage

Me and @DwayneWhite55 forcing @dfucclife to consume his family's organs after raping and murdering them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Administrator and DwayneWhite55

all you see is little words on a screen. its not my fault a thousand people have told me im far above average looking jfl. if you were told you were good looking and hot the amount of times ive been told idk maybe you might think ur good looking too. it sounds kinda reasonable.

Post pic then

No problems with having an ego if it's warranted (y)

• +1

Bruh I can tell you are a narcissist, you constantly insult me like I'm the worst on the planet living,and you act like you're a chad jfl would you like anyone like that? No you wouldn't, I don't take shit from nobody.

And it's not only me,I see you arguing with plenty other people. You say the only one who mogs you is that Vinnie hacker dude,you even went at crisick saying you are better looking then him,you was on him for days, got on cam with him and turned soft not showing your face and start kissing his ass all the sudden jfl.

You need these forums but youre a chad? I don't think so. You cried about a girl leaving you. That's not a chad. Girls don't do that to chads.

You really want to be very loved on this forum and shit on people you think you're better then and bully people. That's why you miss lookism because that's what they would do on there.

Post pic then

No problems with having an ego if it's warranted (y)
maybe in a different thread jfl, not in this dfucclife hate thread :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Bruh I can tell you are a narcissist, you constantly insult me like I'm the worst on the planet living,and you act like you're a chad jfl would you like anyone like that? No you wouldn't, I don't take shit from nobody.

And it's not only me,I see you arguing with plenty other people. You say the only one who mogs you is that Vinnie hacker dude,you even went at crisick saying you are better looking then him,you was on him for days, got on cam with him and turned soft not showing your face and start kissing his ass all the sudden jfl.

You need these forums but youre a chad? I don't think so. You cried about a girl leaving you. That's not a chad. Girls don't do that to chads.

You really want to be very loved on this forum and shit on people you think you're better then and bully people. That's why you miss lookism because that's what they would do on there.
girls leave good looking guys you utter retard, it happens. and they treat them like shit. i dont cry about shit. just because a girl treats you like shit and you leave doesnt mean shit :forcedsmile: i left you idiot. but even she said i was chad, said i culd model, she said all types of shit to me. she said my face got her wet just by looking at it. she was the last one to call. she texted me. i ghosted her, so again you dont know anything about me. she was the one who made moves on me in fucking public transportation, clearly she thought i was chad, she held me hand and told me to finger her pussy on a plane when i barely said shit. theres plenty of good looking "chads" and chadlites on this forum, keep coping.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18244 and DwayneWhite55
girls leave good looking guys you utter retard, it happens. and they treat them like shit. i dont cry about shit. just because a girl treats you like shit and you leave doesnt mean shit :forcedsmile: i left you idiot. but even she said i was chad, said i culd model, she said all types of shit to me. she said my face got her wet just by looking at it. she was the last one to call. she texted me. i ghosted her, so again you dont know anything about me. she was the one who made moves on me in fucking public transportation, clearly she thought i was chad, she held me hand and told me to finger her pussy on a plane when i barely said shit. theres plenty of good looking "chads" and chadlites on this forum, keep coping.
A few at most decent looking guys with mental illnesses ,but obviously they don't have that great of a life if they need these forums lol I don't like cocky guys like you and you need to be shitted on and humbled.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
A few at most decent looking guys with mental illnesses ,but obviously they don't have that great of a life if they need these forums lol I don't like cocky guys like you and you need to be shitted on and humbled.
at most decent :lul::lul::lul:

is the biggest subhuman on the forum, has the highest most delusional view on looks

youre utterly retarded. youre not even being funny is the thing, itd be funny if there was some self awareness. youre just annoying + jealous and retarded and deluded. its not cute or funny

• JFL
at most decent :lul::lul::lul:

is the biggest subhuman on the forum, has the highest most delusional view on looks

youre utterly retarded. youre not even being funny is the thing, itd be funny if there was some self awareness. youre just annoying + jealous and retarded and deluded. its not cute or funny
You're a cocky narcissist, and a skinny twink dweeb. You think I'd put up with anybody cocky like you in real life? Nah I'd seriously swing on you and that's just not talk. I can't stand a cocky motherfucker. That's why hardly nobody here likes you and you know this. Nobody really likes dudes like crisick either.

Why are you even here if you think you're that good looking and have no problem with women? Why ain't you out enjoying life

You're a cocky narcissist, and a skinny twink dweeb. You think I'd put up with anybody cocky like you in real life? Nah I'd seriously swing on you and that's just not talk. I can't stand a cocky motherfucker. That's why hardly nobody here likes you and you know this. Nobody really likes dudes like crisick either.

Why are you even here if you think you're that good looking and have no problem with women? Why ain't you out enjoying life
youre a soycuck dwayne, and also a massive dweeb. look at ur fucking glasses. everybody puts up with me being cocky in real life :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: look at how mad and emotional and psychotic you are fucking delusional crazy fuck. get on meds. i dont need to act cocky either because people treat me well everywhere i gosomething you will never experience. i pity you you are so defensive and cant take anybodymaking fun of you while looking like you do, its a huge fail son

• JFL
youre a soycuck dwayne, and also a massive dweeb. look at ur fucking glasses. everybody puts up with me being cocky in real life :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: look at how mad and emotional and psychotic you are fucking delusional crazy fuck. get on meds. i dont need to act cocky either because people treat me well everywhere i gosomething you will never experience. i pity you you are so defensive and cant take anybodymaking fun of you while looking like you do, its a huge fail son
All lies,and I'd beat your ass in real life jfl I pity you for the mental breakdown you'll have one day when someone puts you in your place irl. You'll be going nuts wanting to kill yourself. Yes your gay ass spazs out like that.

All lies,and I'd beat your ass in real life jfl I pity you for the mental breakdown you'll have one day when someone puts you in your place irl. You'll be going nuts wanting to kill yourself. Yes your gay ass spazs out like that.
:forcedsmile: delusional schitzo, you think youre some tough guy

you just embarass yourself on a daily basis, everyone is laughing at you dwayne.

• JFL
Didn't think so :lul:
lmfao/ regardless of what i look like dwayne likes to say some delusional dumb garbage that doesnt really make sense. why would i entertain you fags?

• JFL
lmfao/ regardless of what i look like dwayne likes to say some delusional dumb garbage that doesnt really make sense. why would i entertain you fags?
Didn't think so (y)

• +1
You have no friends,you have no girlfriend. You're only life is on here 24/7. And at the age you're supposed to be having fun out there. What a lie and joke you are jfl.

Nobody likes you here except slop slinger jfl

He actually looks good tbh there’s young girls commenting on his instagram pics begging for his cock

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 19157
You have no friends,you have no girlfriend. You're only life is on here 24/7. And at the age you're supposed to be having fun out there. What a lie and joke you are jfl.
again, you know nothing about me faggot :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: youre a loser. i dont brag about fucking girls either, yet im so narcy, you have no idea how many girls i get but you assume like a moron because youre a mentally ill loser who im wasting itme arguing with its like talking to an NPC who spews dogshit out of his mouth and projections :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18582
He actually looks good tbh there’s young girls commenting on his instagram pics begging for his cock
No he doesn't, maybe you are one begging for his cock. Anyway just be 6ft is a real thing so I wouldn't doubt he has been complimented somewhat.

He has no girlfriend, he has no friends

• JFL
Reactions: Scammer
again, you know nothing about me faggot :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: youre a loser. i dont brag about fucking girls either, yet im so narcy, you have no idea how many girls i get but you assume like a moron because youre a mentally ill loser who im wasting itme arguing with its like talking to an NPC who spews dogshit out of his mouth and projections :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That's all you do you fucking gay looking moron,everything you say is bullshit and a lie. That's what narcs Do.

His only friend that reacts to him slop slinger giving him some dopamine react jfl

That's all you do you fucking gay looking moron,everything you say is bullshit and a lie. That's what narcs Do.
:forcedsmile: everything is a lie dwayne, nobody gets pussy

idk son. cry cry cry. ur a little cretin. a little mosquito. one of the most pathetic humans ive ever met in my life. you always go on the offensive towards me, and you cant be a normal human for literally 1 minute :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Argues with a random on a internet forum for hours and calls people NPC's :lul:

• JFL
:forcedsmile: everything is a lie dwayne, nobody gets pussy

idk son. cry cry cry. ur a little cretin. a little mosquito. one of the most pathetic humans ive ever met in my life. you always go on the offensive towards me, and you cant be a normal human for literally 1 minute :forcedsmile:
Get off my thread with your dick breathe you fag,tired of hearing you squeal like a pig