Me and my squad are dismantling dfucclife jfl

:forcedsmile: everything is a lie dwayne, nobody gets pussy

idk son. cry cry cry. ur a little cretin. a little mosquito. one of the most pathetic humans ive ever met in my life. you always go on the offensive towards me, and you cant be a normal human for literally 1 minute :forcedsmile:
I love it when you actually get ganged up on I feel a high when that happens,can't wait till you post a suicidal goodbye thread.

I love it when you actually get ganged up on I feel a high when that happens,can't wait till you post a suicidal goodbye thread.
"ganged up"

theres two of you barking for me dwayne, you think i care jfl

two little doggies, youre too ugly little morons barking for me :forcedsmile: its hilarious. i know what both of you look like,and its a joke. i cant take either of you two that seriously tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Argues with a random on a internet forum for hours and calls people NPC's :lul:
fuck, you are both so mentally ill. liuteraly everything both of you say is projection. its insane

• JFL
fuck, you are both so mentally ill. liuteraly everything both of you say is projection. its insane
While you sit in your mommies basement all day every day,no girlfriend, no friends, no job

"ganged up"

theres two of you barking for me dwayne, you think i care jfl

two little doggies, youre too ugly little morons barking for me :forcedsmile: its hilarious. i know what both of you look like,and its a joke. i cant take either of you two that seriously tbh
In the other thread more like 6 people against you,nobody likes you. Now go berserk you faggot jfl

While you sit in your mommies basement all day every day,no girlfriend, no friends, no job
next time, on two ugly morons with 0 prospectives project! i have my own apartment, i have friends hit me up on a regular basis, i have a job. all projections. im in my 20s and i probably make more than you doing basic little shit. :forcedsmile: i also am way more sucessful in every regard :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and DwayneWhite55
Walter vs deeznuts

next time, on two ugly morons with 0 prospectives project! i have my own apartment, i have friends hit me up on a regular basis, i have a job. all projections. im in my 20s and i probably make more than you doing basic little shit. :forcedsmile: i also am way more sucessful in every regard :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
All lies jfl you can't help yourself from lying

In the other thread more like 6 people against you,nobody likes you. Now go berserk you faggot jfl
we both know my threads dismantling you mog your little pissweak threads to absolute shit

theres an infinite amount of people who think youre garbage compared to my jealous little goofballs who like to say sly shit :lul:

• JFL
we both know my threads dismantling you mog your little pissweak threads to absolute shit

theres an infinite amount of people who think youre garbage compared to my jealous little goofballs who like to say sly shit :lul:
You even lie about your posts jfl that get 0 comments and has you screeching on it saying this site sucks

All lies jfl you can't help yourself from lying
"lies, lies, lies :soy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:"

dont rope about it loser. i have a friend who literally works in the same apartment building i work in. i have my own apartment in a city, i dont live with my parents :forcedsmile: pretty sure you do live with your mom, ergo why everything you eversaid to me is projection of your own subhumanity

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and DwayneWhite55
you say im cocky because you think im not as good looking as i think (or other people think) i am but my face gets chad-chadlite ratings when i post it publically :forcedsmile:, its not my dfault ur delusional. ive already proved my social media dms.

i give you a million reasons on why i believe what i believe and you refuse it, its just retarded at that point. ur just mentally ill. idk what to tell you, congrats on getting people to like you while being literally horrible in every category. ur a schitzoid :ROFLMAO:

you started all of this. you came at me out of nowhere, and started to namecall me when i said something random and insignificant, you incredibly fucking toxic :forcedsmile: and also a bully. yet people are acting like im the bad guy for some reason :lul: just your weird little DWsupporters though. they are 16 year old aspies
literally name any user that has rated you chad or chadlite

based dwayne

literally name any user that has rated you chad or chadlite
keep sucking eriks dick 💀🤡💀🤡 fucking clown. i cant count the amount of users that have said im a chadlite

keep sucking eriks dick 💀🤡💀🤡 fucking clown. i cant count the amount of users that have said im a chadlite
send pics for proof.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
send pics for proof.
i dont screenshot everytime
ive been called a chadlite

its been at least 150 times. guess im delsuional though!!!

keep crying for me deluded narcy

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
i dont screenshot everytime
ive been called a chadlite

its been at least 150 times. guess im delsuional though!!!

keep crying for me deluded narcy
No proof as expected.

@Obito this beef was cagefuel. The mods should really unban Dwayne. I remember you and him were feuding a couple weeks before this.

• +1
Reactions: Obito
@Obito this beef was cagefuel. The mods should really unban Dwayne. I remember you and him were feuding a couple weeks before this.
one of the funniest beefs on this server

• +1
Reactions: Despicable