Me and my tall Chadlite friend got left by girls at the club and decided to get drunk alone until our boss told us to stop drinking

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
I haven’t spoken with a girl in 2 months (never felt better tbh),then my friend decided to call these girls on shisha with us,they were average looking I would say,maybe this one was high tier Becky but recessed but anyways......as he was tall Chadlite they were talking to HIM the entire time and only time they would say something to me was when I asked them something,and when he left to go to the bathroom there was complete silence except for the bar music and the sound of me smoking on my shisha......I ordered the most expensive glass of cocktail to spoil myself a bit and to look posh but they didn’t seemed to care......anyways.....one of the sudden these girls went like:Omg Chad (fake name ofc) is in town!!!!!!We gotta see him,and they didn’t even apologized to us or said anything and left even tho this simp bought them drinks.......Brutal blackpill I thought......he tried to call the other girls on the phone but I told him to put his phone down.....anyways we got drunk alone at the club until my boss said:sorry guys but you gotta stop drinking......anyways we left the bar and headed home....we called the taxi and waited for him....NOT EVEN FUCKING 1min AFTER LEAVING THE PUB POLICE SHOWED UP AND ASKED US FOR OUR IDS (because in Croatia you need to be older than 16 to stay outside past 11pm).....we didn’t had ours IDs so they had to call someone to check our info and then they said:alright boys everything is fine you can go now,we could give you the ticket because you didn’t had your IDs on but we let you go......WE MISSED OUR TAXI,WE SAW HIM LEAVING IN FRONT OF OUR EYES,fuck this we said,THEN THE THIRD POLICE OFFICER CAME AND ASKED US THE SAME QUESTION,we told him that we already got stopped and then he let us go.....we called like 6 different taxis and none of them could come,we said fuck it and we came home in our fucked up state

Tl;Dr: girls left us in the pub for other guy,we got drunk until our boss told us to stop drinking and then few police officers came to us but everything was fine
MORAL OF THE STORY:Fuck girls man they aint worth a shit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, amorfati, BigNigga69 and 5 others
@AutisticR3tard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
Brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Chad69 and Deleted member 14826
first the chadlite mogged you by getting all the attention from the girls, and then your chadlite friend got mogged by the chad by making the girls leave the club. what did we learn? there is always a bigger chad, the mogging never ends. also, FUCK THA POLICE.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Pumanator, faggotchadlite and 1 other person