Me at the lowest point in my life

Deleted member 18340

Deleted member 18340

Platinum
What would you rate me from last year , the lowest point in my life ??no desire to exist ..already tried to kill myself 4 times by then ...no confidence in myself .hated looking at my reflection ..you can clearly see all of that in the picture here ...I have been getting those same suifuels from last year lately ..so decided to post this

It should be punishable by law for ugly people to take so many selfies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Biiyo03, Deprived and 5 others
I'm not here to entertain trannies ...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
It should be punishable by law for ugly people to take so many selfies
Something about him just looks awful.

If he had a Dravidian pheno he’d look better.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 15827, Deprived and 3 others

Stop with the Dravidian -aryan meme already .....how do you rate me at my worst honestly no joke

Stop with the Dravidian -aryan meme already .....how do you rate me at my worst honestly no joke

I think this is your best pic honestly

I'm not tryna pick a fight , but even at my lowest point i mog these apes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220331-232959.png
    Screenshot_20220331-232959.png
    875.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 15827 and Johanjohan
Posts 377

Rep 268

Posts 377

Rep 268
Why are you mocking a suicidale person. where is your HEART, ALLAH doesnt like to see such behavior

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, justinzayn, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
Why are you mocking a suicidale person. where is your HEART, ALLAH doesnt like to see such behavior
He’s a horribly racist person. I’m simply bringing him to Allah, judgement day is coming.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, chaddyboi66, justinzayn and 7 others
I don't mind honestly ...

40 minutes later and the pics are deleted

• JFL
Reactions: frendly
He’s a horribly racist person. I’m simply bringing him to Allah, judgement day is coming.
being racist to niggers and indians isnt racism when they are not apart of the human race

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
most indians arent even human, i used to go to a school full of indians and you can touch them and they wont even turn around me and my friend used to bully them and you could push them around and they wouldnt do anything because they are mindless npcs that believe in 2000000 gods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 18340
You should kill yourself for being born looking like a faggot asexual tranny male ...
I would insult you back but you’re a weak minded little boy who would probably contemplate committing suicide again.

• JFL
and eat a diet of roti and spicey shit tasting herbs and spices that rots the brain

• JFL
I would insult you back but you’re a weak minded little boy who would probably contemplate committing suicide again.
Mate , do you think your words will mean anything to me ??i have already planned to kill myself if never make it as a pro fighter by end of 20s ...and even if i make it pro , i won't be livin that long ..no words will make medo something which I have already planned on doing ..the question is 'when and under what circumstances ?'

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

It's cuz he's mentally ill chinkjeet and bleached his skin
He's gonna die of skin cancer by 40 over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, sytyl, Deleted member 14984 and 2 others
Mate , do you think your words will mean anything to me ??i have already planned to kill myself if never make it as a pro fighter by end of 20s ...and even if i make it pro , i won't be livin that long ..no words will make medo something which I have already planned on doing ..the question is 'when and under what circumstances ?'
What a sad existence

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
It's funny when 💩 skinned streetshitters try to make me one of them and downgrade me to their level ..no you wish I was a Pajeet ...no one out there will confuse me for a Pajeet or even a mixed pajeet abomination ..the only chinkjeet here is the bengali guy and he looks nothin like me ..stick to your own kind , apu

Also you wish I bleached my skin ...pajeet not everyone whose lighter than you 💩 skins has to bleach ..

Pic won't load, it's over for you.

Pic won't load, it's over for you.
That pic was so ugly even i cringed ..altho this is me now ..do i look subhuman ??

Lmao don't take him seriously, he's a literal gook that tries to act superior to dravidians even though dravidians can atleast BBCmaxx, where as Asians only niche in the west is being a tall, lanky, kpop prettyboy with curtains lookalike
Something that this blocky head masc manlet CAN NEVER BE.

HEY GOOK, YOU DO REALIZE YOU HAVE NO APPEAL ANYWHERE OUTSIDE YOUR NORTHEASTERN JUNGLE RIGHT :lul::lul::lul::lul:? YOU LOOK ASIAN, STOP COPING WITH THE "MUH BRAHMIN ANCESTRY" YOU LARPING PATHETIC GOOK. Talking about "MUH WE DON'T HAVE NO CASTE". Dumbass ,even kashmiris who are objectively the most racially superior people in the subcontinent BELONG TO A CASTE (besides the Kalash). You are a literal gook that got cucked into Hinduism by a bunch of skinny fat manlet brahmins LMAO WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU BLOCKY FACE MANLET 😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, justinzayn and Deleted member 15004
Lmao don't take him seriously, he's a literal gook that tries to act superior to dravidians even though dravidians can atleast BBCmaxx, where as Asians only niche in the west is being a tall, lanky, kpop prettyboy with curtains lookalike
Something that this blocky head masc manlet CAN NEVER BE.

HEY GOOK, YOU DO REALIZE YOU HAVE NO APPEAL ANYWHERE OUTSIDE YOUR NORTHEASTERN JUNGLE RIGHT :lul::lul::lul::lul:? YOU LOOK ASIAN, STOP COPING WITH THE "MUH BRAHMIN ANCESTRY" YOU LARPING PATHETIC GOOK. Talking about "MUH WE DON'T HAVE NO CASTE". Dumbass ,even kashmiris who are objectively the most racially superior people in the subcontinent BELONG TO A CASTE (besides the Kalash). You are a literal gook that got cucked into Hinduism by a bunch of skinny fat manlet brahmins LMAO WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU BLOCKY FACE MANLET 😂😂😂😂😂
I look better than your shitskin face anyday ....you kissless hugless virgin...even I have had kisses ...and I'm whiter than any of your whole Dravidian family can ever hope to be ...being an Indian is general is the lowest of the lowest .
Maybe better than negroes ..but imagine being a Dravidian and trying to act superior to ANYONE ...no we don't have a caste because we never belonged to the pajeet society ..unlike your ancestors my ancestors beat turkic mughals 17 times ..so yes most of is don't have a caste .cause our origin is different ...also I have a bigger penis than you shitskin..

You<me anyday anywhere ...you shitskin African negro haired Dravidian ...

My flaccid dick at 6 inches ...no shitskin pajeet can ever hope to be as well endowed as me

Tagging all pajeets ..I don't have anything against you people ...but when you are a Dravidian like this shitskin @CFW432 you can't be superior ever ... Images2

While your Dravidian shitskin ancestors were conquered all the way from Pakistan to Bangladesh ..my ancestors defeated turkic mughals 17btes ..a shitskin gynocomestia poo colored shit gene Dravidian like you can't ever hope match my level ...also I'm whiter than your kind can ever hope to be (I don't care about having white DNA but pajeets do so )

Btw I know shitskin poo colored Dravidians like @CFW432 seethe a lot already just by the fact that they had to take birth as an Indian but mainly a shitskin Dravidian .but if you look at my pfp , I will have more appeal to a foid anywhere than his Dravidian negroid abo looking ass ...your people were made to be conquered , raped and ruled ...you 70 iq subhumans

Tagging everyone I don't care

@Predeterminism @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @PrinterAndFaxMachin @chaddyboi66 @justinzayn @bittercurry @5ft1 @Shrek2OnDvD @UniqueFemManNiche @Chadeep @RabidRosaries @Vermilioncore @Vermilioncore @ricetrucel @Redsoldier

Shit I can't tag anymore ...

Attachments

• l4ohivJ~2.png
    l4ohivJ~2.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING, Vermilioncore, Xangsane and 6 others
I look better than your shitskin face anyday ....you kissless hugless virgin...even I have had kisses ...and I'm whiter than any of your whole Dravidian family can ever hope to be ...being an Indian is general is the lowest of the lowest .
Maybe better than negroes ..but imagine being a Dravidian and trying to act superior to ANYONE ...no we don't have a caste because we never belonged to the pajeet society ..unlike your ancestors my ancestors beat turkic mughals 17 times ..so yes most of is don't have a caste .cause our origin is different ...also I have a bigger penis than you shitskin..

My flaccid dick at 6 inches ...no shitskin pajeet can ever hope to be as well endowed as me

Tagging all pajeets ..I don't have anything against you people ...but when you are a Dravidian like this shitskin @CFW432 you can't be superior ever ...View attachment 1647043

While your Dravidian shitskin ancestors were conquered all the way from Pakistan to Bangladesh ..my ancestors defeated turkic mughals 17btes ..a shitskin gynocomestia poo colored shit gene Dravidian like you can't ever hope match my level ...also I'm whiter than your kind can ever hope to be (I don't care about having white DNA but pajeets do so )

Btw I know shitskin poo colored Dravidians like @CFW432 seethe a lot already just by the fact that they had to take birth as an Indian but mainly a shitskin Dravidian .but if you look at my pfp , I will have more appeal to a foid anywhere than his Dravidian negroid abo looking ass ...your people were made to be conquered , raped and ruled ...you 70 iq subhumans

@Predeterminism @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @PrinterAndFaxMachin @chaddyboi66 @justinzayn @bittercurry @5ft1 @Shrek2OnDvD @UniqueFemManNiche @Chadeep @RabidRosaries @Vermilioncore @Vermilioncore @ricetrucel @Redsoldier

Also tagging @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Tagging all pajeets ..I don't have anything against you people ...but when you are a Dravidian like this shitskin @CFW432 you can't be superior ever ...View attachment 1647043

bro I was going to write a response telling you to tone down the racism down...

But mirin the fucking dick pic. JFL yeah bro, the guy posting his dick on an incel site is superior to me. And btw you will never be white

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Xangsane, chaddyboi66 and 3 others

Gook cope, chinky-eyed yellow monkeys have the smallest dicks in the world:feelskek:

Anyways you're a subhuman cuck to Brahmin moggers, keep crying for us as your tax money goes to my Vedic brothers in Kashmir:ROFLMAO:
Ricecel and his WMAF cuck fantasies

Attachments

• muh dick.jpg
    muh dick.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived, chaddyboi66 and 2 others

Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220423-144740.png
    Screenshot_20220423-144740.png
    418.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, chaddyboi66 and FailedNormieManlet
Gook cope, chinky-eyed yellow monkeys have the smallest dicks in the world:feelskek:

Anyways you're a subhuman cuck to Brahmin moggers, keep crying for us as your tax money goes to my Vedic brothers in Kashmir:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1647050
Being cuckold is a pajeet quality ..not mine ...also you're Bengali ...we beat your kind here to death don't make me say stuff I don't wanna offend the nice Bangla dudes here ...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Never claimed so ...but to pajeets especially being more white is a flex so I said that ...

:feelswhy:
"I AM WHITER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!"

Only pajeets who think white = flex, are faggot pajeets. You're welcome to bully them nigga, even I don't like white worshipping pajeets.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, chaddyboi66, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
Being cuckold is a pajeet quality ..not mine ...also you're Bengali ...we beat your kind here to death don't make me say stuff I don't wanna offend the nice Bangla dudes here ...
40% of your own state is Bengali in your own words wso what the fuck is some CHINK yellow monkey going to do to change that:ROFLMAO:. Do your worst, gook let's see how far you can go :feelskek::lul:

keep coping for your Brahmin master. Gooks made good workers for my nana's plantations in Darjeeling:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Assam people

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
40% of your own state is Bengali in your own words wso what the fuck is some CHINK yellow monkey going to do to change that:ROFLMAO:. Do your worst, gook let's see how far you can go :feelskek::lul:

keep coping for your Brahmin master. Gooks made good workers for my nana's plantations in Darjeeling:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 1647054
Those shitskins don't look like gooks to me ....

Also this is how shitskin Bengali refugees come here ..even if you guys were 60 percent you would be nothing more than slaves who just overpopulate a region ..like I said don't make me say stuff about your people ..I don't wanna hurt certain Bangla users her ..working in plantations seems more like a Bengali/slave thing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220423-145803.png
    Screenshot_20220423-145803.png
    968.2 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 1647054
Brahmins being masters might be a thing in pajeet society ..but not here ...to us , all poos are alike ...I mog any of your shit colored brahmins to the shit rivers of ganges

Haha are these the brahmins pajeets consider so superior

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220423-150139.png
    Screenshot_20220423-150139.png
    823.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Also this is how shitskin Bengali refugees come here ..even if you guys were 60 percent you would be nothing more than slaves who just overpopulate a region ..like I said don't make me say stuff about your people ..I don't wanna hurt certain Bangla users her ..working in plantations seems more like a Bengali/slave thing
Is PrinterFaggotthecoward actually bengali? @FailedNormieManlet i hate that guy so much. It’s funny me and @I really don't know used to be enemies but I like him now we both bully delusional pajeets on this fourm and remove them so only good pajeets like you get to stay

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and FailedNormieManlet
Is PrinterFaggotthecoward actually bengali? @FailedNormieManlet i hate that guy so much. It’s funny me and @I really don't know used to be enemies but I like him now we both bully delusional pajeets on this fourm and remove them so only good pajeets like you get to stay
Bengali is an ethnic group, @PrinterAndFaxMachin is bengali but he isn't bangladeshi. He is an indian bengali.

I like printerandfaxmachin tbh, I find his race baits funny and mire his autism at times. He hasn't done anything personally bad to me, so I can't really say I hate him

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 15004

Brahmins being masters might be a thing in pajeet society ..but not here ...to us , all poos are alike ...I mog any of your shit colored brahmins to the shit rivers of ganges

Haha are these the brahmins pajeets consider so superior
DNR + you need to be picking some tea leaves for me gooky boy:feelskek:
Tea plucking in seeyok 1 2

This is your job in life. A good little tea leaf picker for a superior Bengali jamindar:ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Bengali is an ethnic group, @PrinterAndFaxMachin is bengali but he isn't bangladeshi. He is an indian bengali.

I like printerandfaxmachin tbh, I find his race baits funny and mire his autism at times. He hasn't done anything personally bad to me, so I can't really say I hate him
Yeah I figured explains why he’s such a subhuman mess. True bengalis are bad boys not curry faggots like printerthepussyboywhogottaxced he’s a faggot he won’t come UK to meet me he knows I’ll murder him

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
DNR + you need to be picking some tea leaves for me gooky boy:feelskek:
View attachment 1647065
This is your job in life. A good little tea leaf picker for a superior Bengali jamindar:ROFLMAO:
This is Assam ..and these are Assamese minority mongoloid communities picking FOR ASSAMESE people lol ..not Bengali shitskins ...

Also be grateful to us cause we also hire shitskin Bengali whores like @PrinterAndFaxMachin 's mother to pick our tea leaves in your beautifully hills ..bro you'll never be anywhere near me , from ethnically to facially I mog you every way ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220423-151051.png
    Screenshot_20220423-151051.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
This is Assam ..and these are Assamese minority mongoloid communities picking FOR ASSAMESE people lol ..not Bengali shitskins ...

Also be grateful to us cause we also hire shitskin Bengali whores like @PrinterAndFaxMachin 's mother to pick our tea leaves in your beautifully hills ..bro you'll never be anywhere near me , from ethnically to facially I mog you every way ..
Darjeeling is in West Bengal and that's where my nana owned tea plantations and other estate and employed many gooks like yourself to be his tea pickers:feelskek:
Darjeeling tea pickers

Back to work, monolid monkey. The tea leaves won't be picking themselves:lul:

• So Sad
Darjeeling is in West Bengal and that's where my nana owned tea plantations and other estate and employed many gooks like yourself to be his tea pickers:feelskek:
View attachment 1647070

Bengalis have a history of slavery and servitude so YOU telling me that is quite funny..outlier don't make the rule ..know your place Bengali monkey ..also show your face ..or shut the fuck up ..I sure as hell mog your shitskin ass to the slums of sonagachhi brothel of your slumkata

View attachment 1647070

Also these people aren't related to me ethnically so can't give a shit ..not everything is about race ..

Bengalis have a history of slavery and servitude so YOU telling me that is quite funny..outlier don't make the rule ..know your place Bengali monkey ..also show your face ..or shut the fuck up ..I sure as hell mog your shitskin ass to the slums of sonagachhi brothel of your slumkata
Also these people aren't related to me ethnically so can't give a shit ..not everything is about race ..
Sorry chinky but I don't live in a third world shithole like Assam and I have actual career prospects so won't be doing that. MUH ethnicity lmao you're still a gook plantation worker like those Tamil dalits that were our house servants:ROFLMAO:
Darjeeling tea pickers are GOOOOOKS or South Indian shitskins

Breaktime is over, back to work:feelskek:

• So Sad