Me at the lowest point in my life

Sorry chinky but I don't live in a third world shithole like Assam and I have actual career prospects so won't be doing that. MUH ethnicity lmao you're still a gook plantation worker like those Tamil dalits that were our house servants:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1647090
Breaktime is over, back to work:feelskek:
Banglas are our slaves not the other way around ...there's none of who go to your streetshitter state but the opposite happens ..also these people are nepalis ..and they look human compared to the highest caste of your shitskin society ..don't comment again on my threads ..I don't associate with inferior dalit lookalikes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220423-145803.png
    Screenshot_20220423-145803.png
    968.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220423-150139.png
    Screenshot_20220423-150139.png
    823.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220423-151051.png
    Screenshot_20220423-151051.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Banglas are our slaves not the other way around ...there's none of who go to your streetshitter state but the opposite happens ..also these people are nepalis ..and they look human compared to the highest caste of your shitskin society ..don't comment again on my threads ..I don't associate with inferior dalit lookalikes
Truth be told I don't identify as a nationality because that makes no sense to me I identify as a Bengali BaidyaBrahmin of a jamindar background jfl
anyways even so, "my" people still mog you. Your gook shithole is controlled by the Indian union:feelskek:

Also Nepali gook mutts are inferior dogs
Nepal GDP per capita
India GDP per capita
Bangladesh GDP per capita

Keep coping gook last reply you'll get you need to get back to work on the tea plantation :ROFLMAO:

Truth be told I don't identify as a nationality because that makes no sense to me I identify as a Bengali BaidyaBrahmin of a jamindar background jfl
anyways even so, "my" people still mog you. Your gook shithole is controlled by the Indian union:feelskek:

Also Nepali gook mutts are inferior dogs
View attachment 1647108View attachment 1647109View attachment 1647110

Keep coping gook last reply you'll get you need to get back to work on the tea plantation :ROFLMAO:
Why are you showing me Nepal ???

all the states in my region have higher GDP per Capita than India and Bangladesh ...also JFL , our region is controlled by US not pajeets hence the region is mostly us as well ..you might already know what we do to Bengalis like you ..also I don't care what caste of :feelswhy:poo Bengali are you ...you are still subhuman

Also nepalis are a warrior like people everything opposite of weak dark shitskin slave Bengalis ...shitskin Bengalis like you dream of looking like them ...Bengali women here whore for guys who look like these

Screenshot 20220423 155929 sneekpeak of Bangla subhumanity

These are nepali guys from Sikkim ..the only nepali state of new region ..no poo Bengali can match up to them ..NO AMOUNT OF CASTE COPING IS GONNA CLEANSE YOU OF YOUR FILTHY DRAVID GENETICS ..Us non pajeets /non streetshitters don't care what category of poo you are ..Churchill killed 3 million of your people cause he was repulsed by pajeets especially banglas in general.

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
Why are you showing me Nepal ???

all the states in my region have higher GDP per Capita than India and Bangladesh ...also JFL , our region is controlled by US not pajeets hence the region is mostly us as well ..you might already know what we do to Bengalis like you ..also I don't care what caste of :feelswhy:poo Bengali are you ...you are still subhuman

Also nepalis are a warrior like people everything opposite of weak dark shitskin slave Bengalis ...shitskin Bengalis like you dream of looking like them ...Bengali women here whore for guys who look like these

View attachment 1647119 sneekpeak of Bangla subhumanity

These are nepali guys from Sikkim ..the only nepali state of new region ..no poo Bengali can match up to them ..NO AMOUNT OF CASTE COPING IS GONNA CLEANSE YOU OF YOUR FILTHY DRAVID GENETICS ..Us non pajeets /non streetshitters don't care what category of poo you are ..Churchill killed 3 million of your people cause he was repulsed by pajeets especially banglas in general.
Just lol if you think I'm reading this gook cope:feelskek:
Darjeeling tea pickers are GOOOOOKS or South Indian shitskins
Darjeeling tea pickers
Tea plucking in seeyok 1 2

You need to focus on grooming my plantation instead Chinky boy. You are owned and mogged by Bengali jamindar chads. Gook = over:feelswah: :lul:

View attachment 1647121View attachment 1647122View attachment 1647124
You need to focus on grooming my plantation instead Chinky boy. You are owned and mogged by Bengali jamindar chads. Gook = over:feelswah: :lul:
Yeah not really ...Bengali =slaves of Asia. ..enough said being a pajeet in general is bad and when you're either of Dravidian or Bangla origin , it gets worse ..the biggest incel on the forum is also of your category @Zer0/∞

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220423-155929.png
    Screenshot_20220423-155929.png
    861.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220423-151051.png
    Screenshot_20220423-151051.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
A
View attachment 1647121View attachment 1647122View attachment 1647124
Also I'm superior to you you darkie monkey Bangla nigger ...send your mother to me so that she gets the typical experience Bangla whores get when they come here as refugees ...and send your father to clean my toilets

Attachments

I look better than your shitskin face anyday ....you kissless hugless virgin...even I have had kisses ...and I'm whiter than any of your whole Dravidian family can ever hope to be ...being an Indian is general is the lowest of the lowest .
Maybe better than negroes ..but imagine being a Dravidian and trying to act superior to ANYONE ...no we don't have a caste because we never belonged to the pajeet society ..unlike your ancestors my ancestors beat turkic mughals 17 times ..so yes most of is don't have a caste .cause our origin is different ...also I have a bigger penis than you shitskin..

You<me anyday anywhere ...you shitskin African negro haired Dravidian ...

My flaccid dick at 6 inches ...no shitskin pajeet can ever hope to be as well endowed as me

Tagging all pajeets ..I don't have anything against you people ...but when you are a Dravidian like this shitskin @CFW432 you can't be superior ever ...View attachment 1647043

While your Dravidian shitskin ancestors were conquered all the way from Pakistan to Bangladesh ..my ancestors defeated turkic mughals 17btes ..a shitskin gynocomestia poo colored shit gene Dravidian like you can't ever hope match my level ...also I'm whiter than your kind can ever hope to be (I don't care about having white DNA but pajeets do so )

Btw I know shitskin poo colored Dravidians like @CFW432 seethe a lot already just by the fact that they had to take birth as an Indian but mainly a shitskin Dravidian .but if you look at my pfp , I will have more appeal to a foid anywhere than his Dravidian negroid abo looking ass ...your people were made to be conquered , raped and ruled ...you 70 iq subhumans

Tagging everyone I don't care

@Predeterminism @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @PrinterAndFaxMachin @chaddyboi66 @justinzayn @bittercurry @5ft1 @Shrek2OnDvD @UniqueFemManNiche @Chadeep @RabidRosaries @Vermilioncore @Vermilioncore @ricetrucel @Redsoldier

Shit I can't tag anymore ...
Btw I know shitskin poo colored Dravidians like @C@CFW432 seethe a lot already just by the fact that they had to take birth as an Indian but mainly a shitskin Dravidian .but if you look at my pfp , I will have more appeal to a foid anywhere than his Dravidian negroid abo looking ass ...

The thing is you literally don't lmao, that's the whole fucking point :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I already told you exactly what kind of appeal east Asian pheno has in the west and you don't fit that niche at all lmao. You are a manlet that is putting on muscle with a wide blocky Lego face and you have asian eyes. Like actually think about it you fucking delusional coper lol. East Asian phenos are not seen as attractive in the west, unless they fit into the niche that was made for them which I already explained to you what it was, it's the same way as curries aren't seen as attractive unless they are tall lightskin chadpreets (which I've never claimed to be, nor pretend to be either)

You are literally only competing WITH PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE YOU for women OF YOUR OWN RACE. Lmao even I ended up matching with a few curry foids with 3 autistic pictures when I was using tinder. Do you realize that that literally means nothing :lul::lul::lul:? I actually want you come here and see how you do. I DARE YOU. I would've given it to you honestly if you were taller lmao but you aren't, you would just be seen another manlet in the west that's bulking up and we have PLENTY of this guys which women DO NOT find attractive, :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Also dnr read the top just because it's your gook cope, at the end of the day you are still following the religion of people you look down on. I agree brahmins are manlet subhumans :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: thank God I don't follow their religion, and thank God my family must've converted from it centuries ago, but somehow you have the mental gymnastics to assume you are better than a people who's religion you follow... :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Keep boasting about beating "muh we beat mughals 17 times" WHEN YOU ARE STILL FOLLOWING THE RELIGION OF BRAHMINS EVEN THOUGH YOU LOOK DOWN ON THEM :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: HOW DOES YOUR SMALL GOOK BRAIN RECONCILE THAT :lul::lul::lul:?!

Also no curry on here is claiming to be white jfl, if you are reading into curries saying they are descended from aryans as us "claiming to be white" then Jfl keep seething over us cause we literally have the dna test to prove it gook. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
This has got to be one of the most legit cagefuell inducing threads [with just a small pinch of aspieness for good measure] I've ever seen on this forum.

Ngl though it is pretty fun watching ethnics fight with each other
Michael Jackson Reaction GIF

Jfl I legit even feel like Leonardo DiCaprio in Django when he's a slave master watching his mandingos beat each other to death :lul:
Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
The thing is you literally don't lmao, that's the whole fucking point :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I already told you exactly what kind of appeal east Asian pheno has in the west and you don't fit that niche at all lmao. You are a manlet that is putting on muscle with a wide blocky Lego face and you have asian eyes. Like actually think about it you fucking delusional coper lol. East Asian phenos are not seen as attractive in the west, unless they fit into the niche that was made for them which I already explained to you what it was, it's the same way as curries aren't seen as attractive unless they are tall lightskin chadpreets (which I've never claimed to be, nor pretend to be either)

You are literally only competing WITH PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE YOU for women OF YOUR OWN RACE. Lmao even I ended up matching with a few curry foids with 3 autistic pictures when I was using tinder. Do you realize that that literally means nothing :lul::lul::lul:? I actually want you come here and see how you do. I DARE YOU. I would've given it to you honestly if you were taller lmao but you aren't, you would just be seen another manlet in the west that's bulking up and we have PLENTY of this guys which women DO NOT find attractive, :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Also dnr read the top just because it's your gook cope, at the end of the day you are still following the religion of people you look down on. I agree brahmins are manlet subhumans :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: thank God I don't follow their religion, and thank God my family must've converted from it centuries ago, but somehow you have the mental gymnastics to assume you are better than a people who's religion you follow... :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Keep boasting about beating "muh we beat mughals 17 times" WHEN YOU ARE STILL FOLLOWING THE RELIGION OF BRAHMINS EVEN THOUGH YOU LOOK DOWN ON THEM :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: HOW DOES YOUR SMALL GOOK BRAIN RECONCILE THAT :lul::lul::lul:?!

Also no curry on here is claiming to be white jfl, if you are reading into curries saying they are descended from aryans as us "claiming to be white" then Jfl keep seething over us cause we literally have the dna test to prove it gook. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You're a shi

I mog you to your Dravidian jungles anyday ...yeah I don't have a ,wide' jaw ..I have the perfect haw proportions ..a wide jaw would be of Ali baba founder mao ..your coping very hard pajeet ...

No one cares if you go on dates with CURRY FOIDS ...I unironically have had foids call me hot , good looking on Omegle and Snapchat ..these were all white jbs and some even landwhales ...

Also you're delusional if you think people here look like EAST ASIANS ..the racial demographic of this region here is more similar to Nepal which is more diverse than your pajeetland ..which means if anything , there is more competition ..cause people of different phenos and races exist ...especially in my state you will find central asian looking people ..we are not into east asian faggot looks

These are the

You're a shi

I mog you to your Dravidian jungles anyday ...yeah I don't have a ,wide' jaw ..I have the perfect haw proportions ..a wide jaw would be of Ali baba founder mao ..your coping very hard pajeet ...

No one cares if you go on dates with CURRY FOIDS ...I unironically have had foids call me hot , good looking on Omegle and Snapchat ..these were all white jbs and some even landwhales ...

Also you're delusional if you think people here look like EAST ASIANS ..the racial demographic of this region here is more similar to Nepal which is more diverse than your pajeetland ..which means if anything , there is more competition ..cause people of different phenos and races exist ...especially in my state you will find central asian looking people ..we are not into east asian faggot looks

These are the
mog you to your Dravidian jungles anyday ...yeah I don't have a ,wide' jaw ..I have the perfect haw proportions ..a wide jaw would be of Ali baba founder mao ..your coping very hard pajeet ...

These are the phenos found in this region ..it's more similar to central asian nations than east Asia ..btw the guy on the right in the first pic is my cousin

Our phenos are more similar to central Asia /Nepal than fucking kpop emminate east Asians which according to you Dravidian ape brain are the beauty standard ... yeah mate no way in your earth is your subhuman Dravidian ass mogging me .this is my worst pic btw where I look very shaggy and I would still mog you

Also I'm mix of two different races and I'm still whiter aka more aryan than your Dravidian ass can ever hope to be ..you look like a nigger , so act like one ..don't try to be something you're not ..bug eyes subhuman

Images 3
Himalayan Eurassian Chad superiority

Attachments

• shaggy Scooby do.jpg
    shaggy Scooby do.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 0
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
You're a shi

These are the
mog you to your Dravidian jungles anyday ...yeah I don't have a ,wide' jaw ..I have the perfect haw proportions ..a wide jaw would be of Ali baba founder mao ..your coping very hard pajeet ...

These are the phenos found in this region ..it's more similar to central asian nations than east Asia ..btw the guy on the right in the first pic is my cousin

Our phenos are more similar to central Asia /Nepal than fucking kpop emminate east Asians which according to you Dravidian ape brain are the beauty standard ... yeah mate no way in your earth is your subhuman Dravidian ass mogging me .this is my worst pic btw where I look very shaggy and I would still mog you

Also I'm mix of two different races and I'm still whiter aka more aryan than your Dravidian ass can ever hope to be ..you look like a nigger , so act like one ..don't try to be something you're not ..bug eyes subhuman

View attachment 1648225
Himalayan Eurassian Chad

View attachment 1648225
Himalayan Eurassian Chad superiority

@CFW432