Me in High quality Pic ( only honest raters)

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Screenshot-2021-12-05-19-08-13-56.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
4/10

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, pizza, gamma and 2 others
5/10 cuz of stubblr halo but that eye area is ROUGH

if i saw u in the street i would consider you low-tier normie, tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427 and ShowerMaxxing
brutal. i know my eye area is cucking but i thought i had decent bone mass at least
Fwiw you arent ugly at least and you can hair and beardmaxx to htn if youre 6ft+

Dead average

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
you look like you are homeless sort that out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, WontStopNorwooding, BrownBoy and 7 others
You give off hobo vibes

Get rid of that stubble and get a NT haircut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, BrownBoy and ShowerMaxxing
This ugly fuck lol

• +1
Reactions: one job away
u seem to have an overbite right?

High tier normie

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Enfant terrible and DwayneWhite55
Slayer with blue eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 14978, BrownBoy and 2 others
Where are you from?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, BrownBoy, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
4.5psl, htn potential, maybe try another haircut, looksmax potential imo

wtf with the hair???

Due to this hair, below average a bit. probably with normal hair, average.

You have good hair, and than you do this. While others are going bald and wished they had hair like you

You look like you have schizophrenia or some extreme mental disorder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 6427, DwayneWhite55 and 3 others
wtf with the hair???

Due to this hair, below average a bit. probably with normal hair, average.

You have good hair, and than you do this. While others are going bald and wished they had hair like you

not very generous eduard + drink more milk

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
You've got a workable base. Wtf were you thinking snapping a picture with your hair like that? It's likely you're mentally ill as well, so consider a shrink

Eyes and lip area make it impossible to put you above 4psl atm tbh

You look like you have schizophrenia or some extreme mental disorder
It's the eyes and unkempt look, looks like a mugshot of some junkie caught trying to steal alligators from a zoo for drug money

Do you have an overbite OP? It looks like your mandible is recessed af, not your chin but your mandible

all cope ratings itt. jfl . meanwhile i get rated a 7.5 on photofeeler by females <34

• Woah
Reactions: Birdcell
he looks mentally ill cuz of his overbite. hes not HTN jfl
i literally have a forward grown asf mandible. you don't even know what you're saying

i literally have a forward grown asf mandible. you don't even know what you're saying
idk something looks weird at your chin area. fix that also basic grooming will make u htn

4.25psl

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
he looks mentally ill cuz of his overbite. hes not HTN jfl
It's mostly his retarded hobo haircut making him look worse. His face is htn. I don't think he has overbite, just shit lip competence.

• +1
It's mostly his retarded hobo haircut making him look worse. His face is htn. I don't think he has overbite, just shit lip competence.
LMAO, do you all live under a rock?? this haircut is trendy in 2021, everyone has messy hair

LMAO, do you all live under a rock?? this haircut is trendy in 2021, everyone has messy hair
its trendy for 19 tiktok pretty boys. you are a grown ass man. but you look like a person I would be friends with in college genuinely look like a decent guy gymmaxxing would help you a lot certain surgeries would ascend you but first start with the gym

In this pic 4/10

If you took off the mould coloured hoodie, and photographed in the grey tee, youd go up to a 6.5.
That dark green is washing out your skin tone.

With a haircut, sunglasses and good teeth, you could get to a 8.5.

Jaw and cheekbones are good, face looks High T, your frame looks masculine, if you smiled more, you'd give off less of a loner vibe and could EASILY slay 6-8s

Not the way you style it. Looks greasy af, like you haven't taken a shower in a week.

• +1
its trendy for 19 tiktok pretty boys. you are a grown ass man. but you look like a person I would be friends with in college genuinely look like a decent guy gymmaxxing would help you a lot certain surgeries would ascend you but first start with the gym

i'm already gymmaxxed