Me in High quality Pic ( only honest raters)

I told you,you're ugly jeffrey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and DwayneWhite55
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16036
Fuck out of here :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
stop coping. the average fuck isn't walking around with robust zygos. literally the only thing that holds me from being a slayer is eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and DwayneWhite55
literally anyone with a brain can tell i'm htn 70-75th percentile
stop coping. the average fuck isn't walking around with robust zygos. literally the only thing that holds me from being a slayer is eye area
Why even bother asking for a rating/advice if you are just gonna call anyone who voices an opinion which is different to your personal view stupid? Genuinely what is the actually point?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, DwayneWhite55 and the BULL
4.5/10 status

Why even bother asking for a rating/advice if you are just gonna call anyone who voices an opinion which is different to your personal view stupid? Genuinely what is the actually point?
I Just wanted to asses how you guys rate + i like posting my face on the forum to start flame Wars but It isn't really a thing here i see. I saw the most disparate bad ratings given to ppl ( both underrated or overrated) so that's it. You can't rate

I Just wanted to asses how you guys rate + i like posting my face on the forum to start flame Wars but It isn't really a thing here i see. I saw the most disparate bad ratings given to ppl ( both underrated or overrated) so that's it. You can't rate

Low tier normie

You're ugly and retarded ,deal with it

Attachments

• videoplayback.mp4
    4.7 MB
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
@the BULL rating here is much harsher :feelswhy:

chadlite could be chad with better eye area ignore the haters boyo keep grindin keep hustling:chad:

@the BULL rating here is much harsher :feelswhy:
all cope ratings. i'm quite sure i'm not 40th percentile
IMG20211206133906.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
all cope ratings. i'm quite sure i'm not 40th percentile
IMG20211206133906.jpg
Imho You're only real failo is the eye shape and maybe bigonial width , if tall than easy above average

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell

in the original post you dont look bad and you have good beard genetics. you can thormaxx.
in the quoted vid you look subhuman.

idk bro you're one of those guys like me that are chad one day and subhuman the next.

your ugly as ive said before and everyone else agrees:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale