ME IN THE CLUB *read caption*

Mogger bhai. Idk if you were pouting a little bit but you would've been even better if you had a wider mouth.
Btw, what's your height ?

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
LTN when you tell people you’re Indian, Strong MTN/Low HTN in West when people don’t know you’re Indian, CL in India and South Asian countries
??????????😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
IM NOT INDIAN HAHAHAHAHAH WTF
I am Iranian and Scottish 😭😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
Mogger bhai. Idk if you were pouting a little bit but you would've been even better if you had a wider mouth.
Btw, what's your height ?
I’m 6’2 bhai, was 6’3 in the pic due to Jordan’s
And yeah wide mouth I need

• Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Thank u bhai
It is literally ascending me in real time holy fucking shit
I need to chill tho, my sister aka my supplier she’s a surgeon she said if I keep blasting it ima get kidney failure
at which frequency do u take furosemide ?

at which frequency do u take furosemide ?
120mg, I take my body weight and times it by 1.5, that’s how u find out how much u should take as it is different for everyone

120mg, I take my body weight and times it by 1.5, that’s how u find out how much u should take as it is different for everyone
i asked u for frequency not dosage lol
how many times a week do u take it bro

What else can I do to look better

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Aajonus Vonderplanitz diet no healthy
Its same as saying oh i dont need phone but i use anyways because i like.Or basketball is bad and boring but i never tried lol dummy

Its same as saying oh i dont need phone but i use anyways because i like.Or basketball is bad and boring but i never tried lol dummy
Bro parasites

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
View attachment 3005210I JUST WENT TO A DESI NIGHT WITH MY CURRY BUDS AND IT WAS SO HILARUOUS HAHAHAHA CURRYS R SO JOKES
ALL COPING WITH DRIP AND HAIRCUTS except my blackpilled and semi Redpilled buddies 😂😂😂😂i Mogged everyone there and took their pajeetas hahahahaha

Brag thread with BRAG VIDS coming soon TOMORROW
Rate me in this pic holy fuck I look insane, I NEED TO STOP ABUSING DIURETICS BUT MIRIN THE DEBLOAT AND HOLLOW CHEEKS

MODS I MEANT TO PUT THIS IN THE RATINGS SECTION IM SORRY PLEASE
IMAGINE THE SMELL HAHAHAAHHA

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
View attachment 3005210I JUST WENT TO A DESI NIGHT WITH MY CURRY BUDS AND IT WAS SO HILARUOUS HAHAHAHA CURRYS R SO JOKES
ALL COPING WITH DRIP AND HAIRCUTS except my blackpilled and semi Redpilled buddies 😂😂😂😂i Mogged everyone there and took their pajeetas hahahahaha

Brag thread with BRAG VIDS coming soon TOMORROW
Rate me in this pic holy fuck I look insane, I NEED TO STOP ABUSING DIURETICS BUT MIRIN THE DEBLOAT AND HOLLOW CHEEKS

MODS I MEANT TO PUT THIS IN THE RATINGS SECTION IM SORRY PLEASE
bro you look like cityboyjj but not brown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back