Me&my friend used to be cybercriminals, stole $50m+ in bitcoin, he went jail for 20 years indicted to the US and ordered to pay £400,000 [Story Time]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
when i was like 14 i always thought it would be so cool to be a hacker

and i was a little nerd always on my pc after school and ended up being an active user of hackforums.net

which didnt actually do much hacking

but there was a little community of people, with certain secret info on how to actually hack things

and i began to learn it,

wasnt really interested in sql injection shit like hacking websites
the thing that fascinated me the most was hacking social media accounts, like being able to hack big accounts with millions of followers, verified accounts, famous people. or even just some guy you know online which you hate

so i slowly learned with a few other UK guys who were around my age 14-16

and we were hacking into famous peoples social medias , so many, cant even remember the names of all of them

basically you could easily hack anyone on a .aol email address because u can just ring up aol and guess/social engineer the security question

u can get almost anyones password via collections of leaked databases which people sell on the dark web. and when you get a collection of the databases

you can search anyones name, email, ip address etc.. and get all their emails and passwords and real name, address etc..

but then there was the recently introduced problem of 2-step verification.

some people put 2step on so to get into their account you have to send a text to their phone number or call. which is basically impossible to hack

but we figured out , you could find their number by hacking one of their accounts like their amazon account which wont have 2step. get their phone number

search which mobile provider it's with. then ring them up. we have certain scripts for each mobile provider. and we would know the tools they used so it seemed like we were an employee at their company. tell them our systems crashed or something and we need them to look up a customer in x system

(idk how we convinced american mobile providers in our squeaker British accents that we were employees there)

get more persoanl details or attach a redirect call number. or get them to send out a new sim to us as "lost our phone"

then u get access to their phone number , then u can access all of their accounts cos u already had their passwords from the leaked database

so we did this lots, hacked big famous peoples accounts etc

but we came to realize, yes its fun and you get a big rush out of it, as a 14-15 year old would, and feel some power

but the account gets taken back within a few days so you dont actually gain anything from it

so a bunch of 15-17 year olds with squeaky voices realized we can hack literally anything we wanted

i really loved this moment in my life. i had bros, we all knew some secret exploit hacking information that literally no one else in the world knew. we were only like 15, we had power, we were making money. plus it was fucking fun sitting on skype all together ringing up mobile service providers to hack people and doxing people and searching passwords etc

so we decided to try to make some money from it. we'd hack rare usernames on social media and sell them on certain websites where people felt cool having a rare username.

we hacked inactive verified twitter accounts etc and sold them so people can have a verified account

we all hacked our first names on social media. my instagram name to this day is just my first name

hacked our first names as a domain

then we realized as we hacked domain service providers, with our simple methods of doxing someone, searching them in leaked databases to get their passwords and emails, phoning their mobile provider & simswapping or call redirect to bypass their 2step verification

that this is extremely powerful.

there was 4 of us all from UK, and 3 of us started to drift away from him as he went deep into the nerd hacking shit

this was when i sort of got less involved in things, and just enjoyed hacking things for fun, people i didnt like online etc.

this kid started getting involved in more serious hacking like SQL injection shit which he taught me but i didnt see much value in hacking websites, like what can u possibly gain from it

then he hacked TalkTalk

one of the biggest UK databreaches in history, it costed talktalk £
42 million

and sold the data online to where everyone buys leaked databases from . he did this at 16 years old

actually got away with it for a while

then they started getting into deep darker shit

there was this 1 guy who we all knew, but he wasnt part of the group, and he kept talking about how hes stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars of bitcoin

and i thought it was bullshit

then this kid got close to him, learned from him how to do it

and basically the big grand master plan idea to steal millions worth of bitcoin was

use our method of hacking anything, to dox the owner of cryptocurrency websites, get their passwords on everything, do the 2step bypass method

to hack thier shit. then once your in their email. you can simply reset the password to the domain of his crypto website.

then he had access to the crypto website domain.

you wouldnt imagine theres a way to steal all of the money from the crypto wallets of his site via the domain. but there is

he then created a replica site. but on the same domain. and the replica site was actually his , so he can see all data entered into the site

usual users of the site opened it up to check their crypto wallets, typed in their wallet id's and passwords

then that information actually was sent to elliott. and he had access to tthousands of peoples bitcoin wallets

and he simply signed into them and withdrew every last penny into his own wallet

he got away for it for months. he would brag on skype all the time and screenshare his btc wallets

they did a method to try to wash the btc so it cant get traced, had insane opsec so theres 0 evidence they did it

and then one day he just stopped replying to our messages

and a few weeks later, articles like this started coming out

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-jailed-20-months-making-400-000-hacking.html

got caught for the talktalk hack sentenced to 20 months in prison. ordered to pay back £400,000

there was a big talk about how much he actually stole. he used to say 10s of millions. or he would keep it secret but humbly brag about having a lot of money and no one knowing about it.
he took $800k out of just 1 wallet. now imagine how much they took out of thousands of wallets. And this was when bitcoin was worth $300 per coin. imagine its worth today now that btc is worth like 20k. if they kept that money and got away with it, they would be worth $500m+

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-norfolk-49815601

got caught for the cryptocurrency hack and being indicted to the US looking at a 20 year prison sentence

legit over for him

even his parents went to jail because while he was in jail, they visited him. and he slipped them a piece of paper with the password to his crypto wallet with all the stolen money in it

they transferred it for him to try keep it because that wallet was being held by authorities.

police saw the money was gone. searched both his parents houses. found a piece of paper in the bin with the password on it

big jail sentences. hundreds of thousands of pounds in fines. legit over.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: synock21, Roquefort, Trilogy and 12 others
gonna read later sounds interesting

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 22124 and 1 other person
either elaborate larp or legit

• +1
Reactions: zura, aspiringexcel, Skywalker and 2 others
lol what an idiot getting caught for something that is anonymous so low iq, just launder through monero first

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Tales from Karachi halal chicken stand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, SonOfDarkseid, TheAbyssinian and 8 others
@inceI if u wondered where i learned it from when we had our incident

• +1
Reactions: inceI
@inceI if u wondered where i learned it from when we had our incident
Jfl you were sim swapper, it used to be overpowered even back in 2020. Now its legit impossible

@drop

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ricosuave and Deleted member 26859
Jfl you were sim swapper, it used to be overpowered even back in 2020. Now its legit impossible

@drop
yea now imagine it in 2016

• JFL

@drop
He roped

• +1

and i was a little nerd always on my pc after school and ended up being an active user of hackforums.net

but there was a little community of people, with certain secret info on how to actually hack things

and i began to learn it,

the thing that fascinated me the most was hacking social media accounts, like being able to hack big accounts with millions of followers, verified accounts, famous people. or even just some guy you know online which you hate

and we were hacking into famous peoples social medias , so many, cant even remember the names of all of them

basically you could easily hack anyone on a .aol email address because u can just ring up aol and guess/social engineer the security question

u can get almost anyones password via collections of leaked databases which people sell on the dark web. and when you get a collection of the databases

you can search anyones name, email, ip address etc.. and get all their emails and passwords and real name, address etc..

some people put 2step on so to get into their account you have to send a text to their phone number or call. which is basically impossible to hack

but we figured out , you could find their number by hacking one of their accounts like their amazon account which wont have 2step. get their phone number

search which mobile provider it's with. then ring them up. we have certain scripts for each mobile provider. and we would know the tools they used so it seemed like we were an employee at their company. tell them our systems crashed or something and we need them to look up a customer in x system

(idk how we convinced american mobile providers in our squeaker British accents that we were employees there)

get more persoanl details or attach a redirect call number. or get them to send out a new sim to us as "lost our phone"

then u get access to their phone number , then u can access all of their accounts cos u already had their passwords from the leaked database

but we came to realize, yes its fun and you get a big rush out of it, as a 14-15 year old would, and feel some power

but the account gets taken back within a few days so you dont actually gain anything from it

so a bunch of 15-17 year olds with squeaky voices realized we can hack literally anything we wanted

i really loved this moment in my life. i had bros, we all knew some secret exploit hacking information that literally no one else in the world knew. we were only like 15, we had power, we were making money. plus it was fucking fun sitting on skype all together ringing up mobile service providers to hack people and doxing people and searching passwords etc

so we decided to try to make some money from it. we'd hack rare usernames on social media and sell them on certain websites where people felt cool having a rare username.

we hacked inactive verified twitter accounts etc and sold them so people can have a verified account

we all hacked our first names on social media. my instagram name to this day is just my first name

then we realized as we hacked domain service providers, with our simple methods of doxing someone, searching them in leaked databases to get their passwords and emails, phoning their mobile provider & simswapping or call redirect to bypass their 2step verification

there was 4 of us all from UK, and 3 of us started to drift away from him as he went deep into the nerd hacking shit

this was when i sort of got less involved in things, and just enjoyed hacking things for fun, people i didnt like online etc.

this kid started getting involved in more serious hacking like SQL injection shit which he taught me but i didnt see much value in hacking websites, like what can u possibly gain from it

then he hacked TalkTalk

42 million

and sold the data online to where everyone buys leaked databases from . he did this at 16 years old

there was this 1 guy who we all knew, but he wasnt part of the group, and he kept talking about how hes stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars of bitcoin

and basically the big grand master plan idea to steal millions worth of bitcoin was

use our method of hacking anything, to dox the owner of cryptocurrency websites, get their passwords on everything, do the 2step bypass method

to hack thier shit. then once your in their email. you can simply reset the password to the domain of his crypto website.

you wouldnt imagine theres a way to steal all of the money from the crypto wallets of his site via the domain. but there is

he then created a replica site. but on the same domain. and the replica site was actually his , so he can see all data entered into the site

usual users of the site opened it up to check their crypto wallets, typed in their wallet id's and passwords

then that information actually was sent to elliott. and he had access to tthousands of peoples bitcoin wallets

and he simply signed into them and withdrew every last penny into his own wallet

he got away for it for months. he would brag on skype all the time and screenshare his btc wallets

they did a method to try to wash the btc so it cant get traced, had insane opsec so theres 0 evidence they did it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-jailed-20-months-making-400-000-hacking.html

got caught for the talktalk hack sentenced to 20 months in prison. ordered to pay back £400,000

View attachment 2264713
there was a big talk about how much he actually stole. he used to say 10s of millions. or he would keep it secret but humbly brag about having a lot of money and no one knowing about it.
he took $800k out of just 1 wallet. now imagine how much they took out of thousands of wallets. And this was when bitcoin was worth $300 per coin. imagine its worth today now that btc is worth like 20k. if they kept that money and got away with it, they would be worth $500m+

got caught for the cryptocurrency hack and being indicted to the US looking at a 20 year prison sentence

legit over for him

View attachment 2264662

even his parents went to jail because while he was in jail, they visited him. and he slipped them a piece of paper with the password to his crypto wallet with all the stolen money in it

they transferred it for him to try keep it because that wallet was being held by authorities.

police saw the money was gone. searched both his parents houses. found a piece of paper in the bin with the password on it

really good thread, do you know how he got caught? if he had kept going for small-medium targs he wouldn't have gotted caught tbh, it just attracts attention from three letter agencies. even if u have godly opsec everything is backdoored anyway so ur fucked if not like living in russia

and i began to learn it,

then he hacked TalkTalk

42 million

View attachment 2264713

legit over for him

View attachment 2264662

tales from the jungles of hyderbad

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
lol what an idiot getting caught for something that is anonymous so low iq, just launder through monero first
let's see u do any of that nigga u can't do shit

lol @ the parents putting the paper w the password to millions of dollars and them and their sons death sentence and guaranteed life of slave labor in their house

tbh they couldve literally thrown some grass on it in the backyard lmao

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 26859
Good larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, aspiringexcel, Skywalker and 1 other person
whats your HF username

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Probably a larp if you were larping you should make a podcast if you can talk shit like this then you could make a dark web podcast

• +1

and i began to learn it,

then he hacked TalkTalk

42 million

View attachment 2264713

legit over for him

View attachment 2264662

Finally an useful high IQ thread from you. Can u make a guide on how to hack insta accounts?

Mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Deleted member 11126

@drop
some ppl r still making millions off it

Finally an useful high IQ thread from you. Can u make a guide on how to hack insta accounts?

Mirin hard
Its hard these days his story while questionable was true in the sense that sim swapping was pretty legit. 2015-2017 you could easily do this nowadays its all but impossible. So if someones instagram has two factor authorization your fucked.

Why do you want to hack someones instagram very likely if its big they will has 2 factor and you would need to steal their phone to get in.

Last edited:
  • +1
Its hard these days his story while questionable was true in the sense that sim swapping was pretty legit. 2015-2017 you could easily do this nowadays its all but impossible. So if someones instagram has two factor authorization your fucked.
Mirin ur knowledge. Over for us zoomercels that dont know shit
Why do you want to hack someones instagram very likely if its big they will has 2 factor and you would need to steal their phone to get in.
Im bored

and i began to learn it,

then he hacked TalkTalk

42 million

View attachment 2264713

legit over for him

View attachment 2264662

I thought white collar crime gets like 90% less time than actual robberies and shit

I don't know why people still think Bitcoin is anonymous or untraceable, it clearly isn't

And those damn dark web stores refuse to start accepting monero