me on cranial base

No purpose besides supporting your brain, but your whole face develops based on it. If you have a long middle cranial fossa there will be no mewing for you, you'll have a shit gonial angle regardless, slightly changes on it can change several parts of your face.

Will you have NCT?

Cranial base

Will you have prognathism?

Cranial base

Will you prominent zygos?

Cranial base

and so on...

View attachment 140627

View attachment 140620

For example, I haven't researched much yet but I assume that because Asians usually have bigger brains than whites and blacks is the reason why they don't have deep-set eyes. The bigger brain that developed due to their cold climate probably shortened the anterior cranial fossa, which pushed the sphenoid bone along with it, therefore having less space on the orbital cavity, which pushes the eyes forward. This is just a theory that I have, I've already downloaded some articles and I'll read them after finishing the 1200 page book I'm reading about eye area surgery.

Notice how the S-N distance is shorter on Asians (Class 3):

View attachment 140618

Apparently, no one managed to archive the lookism thread correctly so there's a bunch of info there that some 10 posts lukers posted that are long gone :lul: it is what it is...

In short, when it comes to face development I'd say it goes like this:

Cranial base > Head shape (Brachy,dolicho,meso...) > Gender* > Genetics** > Masticatory muscles > Airway/Mewing > Head posture

* Women naturally are more brachycephaly than men, also has smaller airways...

**Blacks, for example, have wider ramus (from the side) that's why it looks like they have more forward growth on the maxilla, because their wider ramus pushes their maxilla forward.

BTW, if there is any collegecel here who has free access to ElSevier on your college, make me the favor of getting SOM Movie 1, 2, and 3, thanks:

it is useless to look into cranial base since it is genetic/racial and u cant change it

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
your recessed chin from the negroid admixture in you
ah thanks

so the hunter eyes are from the arab european part?

intereesting

i must be at least 20% negro

at least jaw surgery can give me chad lower third

my avi :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
god tier necro tbh
whats necro? im like 20% negro accoridng to calculations

my mandible gives me the child like look

i can never be DOM unless i fix that or grow a beard

but beard is cope tbh i want real jaw

bimax + genio will give me that but i need a DOM chin which maybe a chin wing can give me

ultimately Eye area and midface are the most important

ah thanks

so the hunter eyes are from the arab european part?
i dont think so
hunter gather dna gives better supra from what i have seen
whites have shit orbitals but good fathooding
and arabs have recessed supra

• +1
i dont think so
hunter gather dna gives better supra from what i have seen
whites have shit orbitals but good fathooding
and arabs have recessed supra
my browbone is shit so idk
its a mix of everything tbh

ur avi is insane all he needs is a small neck tatoo a bit thicker neck an a eye scar to be DOM af

he looks levant arab or maybe paki im guessing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
my browbone is shit so idk
its a mix of everything tbh

ur avi is insane all he needs is a small neck tatoo a bit thicker neck an a eye scar to be DOM af

he looks levant arab or maybe paki im guessing
he is from palestine

• +1
he is from palestine
i knnew it

levant people are hot af

all the crusades caused the euros and arabs to mix -

they are the ideal pheno tbh

Can we determine the effects of Testosterone on craniofacial development? Seems to have a huge impact too with prenatal T and all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
I was blind but now I see.

whats necro? im like 20% negro accoridng to calculations

my mandible gives me the child like look

i can never be DOM unless i fix that or grow a beard

but beard is cope tbh i want real jaw

bimax + genio will give me that but i need a DOM chin which maybe a chin wing can give me

ultimately Eye area and midface are the most important
necro as in reviving a dead thread
nevermind, cranial base barely has anything to do with orbital shape (unless you look at the extremes)
eye area is mostly genetic, which is why gandy has a god tier eye area with a downward grown splanchno (aka bad cranial base) just like o'pry for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Chadelite and Deleted member 3526
necro as in reviving a dead thread
nevermind, cranial base barely has anything to do with orbital shape (unless you look at the extremes)
eye area is mostly genetic, which is why gandy has a god tier eye area with a downward grown splanchno (aka bad cranial base) just like o'pry for example
ah k

yeah ur right i have a similar eye area to my dad tbh

genetic recombination also affects it alot e.g siblings eye areas one can have prey one can have hunter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
Can we determine the effects of Testosterone on craniofacial development? Seems to have a huge impact too with prenatal T and all.
probably zero

probably zero

"After 1 year, the growth rate of the statural height, total mandibular length, ramus length, and upper and total anterior face height was significantly higher in the treated boys than in the untreated height-matched controls"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Chadelite

"After 1 year, the growth rate of the statural height, total mandibular length, ramus length, and upper and total anterior face height was significantly higher in the treated boys than in the untreated height-matched controls"
oh yeah definitely, testosterone will influence all dimorphic features. I thought you're referring to orthotropic growth

I
I curious now too, but it's probably change everything in your face

@Deliciadecu
It only affct the eyebrow to upper eyelid distance, zygo to your eyes height and lateral canthus of your eye.
It s a big failo if it s huge. But it s pretty common to be a Chad with it as having it unnafected is like so rare. Dicaprio snb, sean o pry snb, lachovsky snb, none of them has the ideal one.
So just look at your face from the side while your teeth are perpendicular to the ground, and check if somehow your forehead isn't too uggly. Do you look like a mouse ? or you still look like human ?

Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
2227.jpg

The whole mewing vs cranial base is a massive logical falacy. Because cranial base doesn't disprove mewing, it just shows that some people tend to have better facial characteristics genetically.
Mechanical laws still apply to all people, but some will always be in a greater advantage genetically.

And most forget that these are the type of people to naturally have a PLS1+ face:

https://www.parliament.go.ug/mp_database/uploads/Akol%20Anthony.jpg

A PLS1+ is almost non existent in any other ethnicity, no one is genetically determined to have such wide nasal openings, interpupilar distance, and bimaxillary portrusion.

You see, PLS1+ also brings a few unattractive features such as wide noses and bimaxillary portrusion.
What u posted

The whole mewing vs cranial base is a massive logical falacy. Because cranial base doesn't disprove mewing, it just shows that some people tend to have better facial characteristics genetically.
Mechanical laws still apply to all people, but some will always be in a greater advantage genetically.

And most forget that these are the type of people to naturally have a PLS1+ face:

https://www.parliament.go.ug/mp_database/uploads/Akol%20Anthony.jpg

A PLS1+ is almost non existent in any other ethnicity, no one is genetically determined to have such wide nasal openings, interpupilar distance, and bimaxillary portrusion.

You see, PLS1+ also brings a few unattractive features such as wide noses and bimaxillary portrusion.
i am mostly white with some hispanic and i have a pls1+ base no joke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back