Me on da school

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy fuck that eye color and limbal ring is insane, you're extremely lucky

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar, Blue and Deleted member 2214
If only you saw my dick and my chin after genioplasty (if I ever get it... I doubt it).

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and StrangerDanger
Girls have approached me with sunglasses on and complimented my nose/cheeks.

Allegedly allegedly
404 cheeks and nose not found in image :feelskek:

404 cheeks and nose not found in image :feelskek:
Did you see my mirror selfie the other day?

Maybe cause here in Mexico everyone except me and some girls have big noses with 404 cheeks but regardless I think it's a mogger halo.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Did you see my mirror selfie the other day?

Maybe cause here in Mexico everyone except me and some girls have big noses with 404 cheeks but regardless I think it's a mogger halo.
Nah but lmao if you are in mexico you don’t even say more never began for people born in your region :feelskek:

And now I need the joker “here we cope” gif
Honestly bro, we're both upper normies.

You got better lower third and ginger halo but I got bigger dick, taller height, better eye area.

• JFL
Honestly bro, we're both upper normies.

You got better lower third and ginger halo but I got bigger dick, taller height, better eye area.
I would love to agree but my sig and title disagree so suck my mog

Yeah, eye colour halo is insane if it's a legitimately rare colour like OP's.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
The fact that people keep insulting my hair is a good signs cause girls IRL have told me it makes me unique and they're always touching it when it's silky so congrats on all of you for being objectively straight.
Mexico have low standard.. like most poor countries. .. but your eye halo would make you go viral in Mexico... If someone posted it in Instagram.

Mexico have low standard.. like most poor countries. .. but your eye halo would make you go viral in Mexico... If someone posted it in Instagram.
Not really no. i'm the only kid my school with blue eyes but amongst adults who have less mutt ancestry colored eyes aren't THAT rare.

But I am gonna socialmediamaxx indeed. My mom went to wash her car so i'm here with my laptop until like 4:00. I'm gonna go outside to the yard in a bit.

Not really no. i'm the only kid my school with blue eyes but amongst adults who have less mutt ancestry colored eyes aren't THAT rare.

But I am gonna socialmediamaxx indeed. My mom went to wash her car so i'm here with my laptop until like 4:00. I'm gonna go outside to the yard in a bit.

next time take pic with outside lightning. Natural light will halo your eyes to pakistan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Eyes stand out, castizopilled?!?

mask off and its game over for u buddyboyo

5aa87402f96265589e71744fff3523b9

• JFL
jfl at those contacts. It's so easy to tell

jfl at those contacts. It's so easy to tell
Lmao you wish. As a kid others called me husky.

But dw i'll post actual vids of me after July so I can clean up all the garbage I have elsewhere on the web. I think I posted a pic of me back when I was a little kid too.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBiceps
@BIGDICCJIM do u slay ?

Still Chad though

Beautiful eyes but your face looks so small, I think you got a small ass skull
I got mogger shoulders.

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
Nice eye area TBh also nice eye colour . Everything is on the point but TBH if you want to be a masc chad Hop on minoxidil. Also what's Your age and height ??
I'm never gonna be masc Chad nigga. I can only leanmaxx + mew for Chad bones from here onto July, even if I could get my hands on it for facial hair I still haven't finished puberty and I don't wanna fraud my face at all.

Lmao you wish. As a kid others called me husky.

But dw i'll post actual vids of me after July so I can clean up all the garbage I have elsewhere on the web. I think I posted a pic of me back when I was a little kid too.

After july so you can buy new eye lenses? Bro why you cannot take its in sec.. Just go WC and take pic of your eyes.

After july so you can buy new eye lenses? Bro why you cannot take its in sec.. Just go WC and take pic of your eyes.
Jfl I'll post every fucking vid I can by July. I genuinely don't get why you think they're contacts, you're Turkish. Have you never seen my eye color IRL like some other Latinos when they first meet me?

Ask @Senhor Cabrito he has a vid of me close up with my eyes.

Jfl I'll post every fucking vid I can by July. I genuinely don't get why you think they're contacts, you're Turkish. Have you never seen my eye color IRL like some other Latinos when they first meet me?

Ask @Senhor Cabrito he has a vid of me close up with my eyes.

I have seen a10 eyes in youtube... but I feel like you are hiding something. Why you cannot post right now?

If your eyes does not look like this in normal lightning.. Its over.

I have seen a10 eyes in youtube... but I feel like you are hiding something. Why you cannot post right now?
If you've paid any fucking attention to what i've said in the past threads i've made you would know I can't really post fully recognizable pics of myself anywhere on the internet yet since I don't wanna dox myself fully. Mods have pics of my lower third back when I was 15, I got full connections.

By July though? Most people here will know my real name.
Who is that? Yeah I have similar limbal rings/color but she's a ginger so obviously it stands out more on me.

If you've paid any fucking attention to what i've said in the past threads i've made you would know I can't really post fully recognizable pics of myself anywhere on the internet yet since I don't wanna dox myself fully. Mods have pics of my lower third back when I was 15, I got full connections.

By July though? Most people here will know my real name.

Who is that? Yeah I have similar limbal rings/color but she's a ginger so obviously it stands out more on me.

Bro why you are afraid of doxing when we have seen your current face?

My face is narrow/round so it definetly doesn't stick out. My lips aren't foward from it though.

Do you have recessed chin in sideprofile?

Bro why you are afraid of doxing when we have seen your current face?
No you have not seen my full face close up... you have a lot of beef with makinithappen so sorry bro but if I PM someone vids before July you'll be one of the people to wait. If I had the vid of me close up on my upper face I would've already posted it but keep in mind I have a very neat/organized folder of the shit I post. There's a reason I don't have social media yet.

Do you have recessed chin in sideprofile?
No, just feminine. If you haven't noticed already I have an "angel skull". My nose is upturned and "delicate" cause my bridge has it's angle inwards.

No you have not seen my full face close up... you have a lot of beef with makinithappen so sorry bro but if I PM someone vids before July you'll be one of the people to wait. If I had the vid of me close up on my upper face I would've already posted it but keep in mind I have a very neat/organized folder of the shit I post. There's a reason I don't have social media yet.
@beetleking you had any convos with senhor?

You posted your full face Zoomed with very dark lightning. Im not gonna wait like some children with anticipation.. how you will look in video... .. Im just saying this sound fishy to me.

You posted your full face Zoomed with very dark lightning. Im not gonna wait like some children with anticipation.. how you will look in video... .. Im just saying this sound fishy to me.
Your anticipation will be 100% satisifed by July. Trust me. One of my limbal rings is a little bit thicker than the others, you can sort of see it.

I'm looking up in that pic which is why my eyebrow/cheek placement is a bit wierd.

Your anticipation will be 100% satisifed by July. Trust me. One of my limbal rings is a little bit thicker than the others, you can sort of see it.

I'm looking up in that pic which is why my eyebrow/cheek placement is a bit wierd.
other*

Status
Not open for further replies.