.me riot anyone? Which subforum / thread(s) we taking over first?

.me riot?

  • Yes

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No fuck You nigger and your riot

    Votes: 5 41.7%

  • Total voters
    12
Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Posts
5,517
Reputation
7,129
I’m tryna raid all of the threads in all of the other sub forums than off topic tbh, ratings is ok maybe but not really
 
What do I get?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5583
Bragging threads for sure
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Danish_Retard
Annihilate greycel threads by posting :
Once, I loved a sailor
Once, a sailor loved me
But he was not a sailor
that sailed on the wide blue sea
He, sailed in an airship
Sailed like a bird on the wind
And every evening at midnight
he would come to my window and sing
Come take a Trip in my Airship
come sail away to the stars
We'll travel to Venus
we'll sail away to Mars
No one will see while we're kissing
No one will know as we swoon
So come take a Trip in my Airship
and we'll visit the Man in the Moon
One night while sailing away from the crowds
we passed by the Milky White Way
While idly drifting, watching the stars
he asked if I'd name the day
Just by the Dipper, I gave him my heart
the sun shone on our honeymoon
We swore to each other, we never would part
and we'd teach all the babies this tune
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
I’m tryna raid all of the threads in all of the other sub forums than off topic tbh, ratings is ok maybe but not really
1590830057470
 
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 6164 and Deleted member 5632
Raids me this ain't world of warcraft son
 
There is peace and has always been peace in the incelosphere-related forums.
No riots.
 
Y’all IS RACIST. #CancelLooksmax
 
  • +1
Reactions: JackSparrow

Similar threads

NOMALICIOUSINTENT
Replies
19
Views
73
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
deceit
Replies
4
Views
35
wt8zz
wt8zz
Rashm0n
Replies
2
Views
34
_Jason_
_Jason_
77taku
Replies
12
Views
99
Varymiserable
Varymiserable
Upsilon
Replies
2
Views
29
Upsilon
Upsilon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top