Me speaking in front of my class mates

A

Arceus300

Banned

This is directly linked to this thread:
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-tinder-pics-are-they-good.6063/#post-98939

I wanted to know if in motion I look as good as my tinder pics? And generally if the girls will not be disappointed about my speaking way etc. when the gonna meet me? What do you think, sorry to create another thread no one was responding on the other one. Thanks a lote guys

U look good in motion srs

Also nice voice quality and gesturing

Decent in motion. Terrible fashion taste.

Decent in motion. Terrible fashion taste.

ahahaha I know bro I totally agree with you ahaha
U look good in motion srs

Also nice voice quality and gesturing

thanks bro what do you think about my eyes? Cause someone on the forum told me that I have autistic vibe cause my eyes

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
ahahah for real no, Idk why I was dressed like that this day

It's not even that you have bad clothes, it's just they don't mix well with each other. They belong on separate outfits. :p

You definitely don't look as good as the tinder pics, however, no one ever does.

Attachments

• 1545391517681.png
    1545391517681.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 69
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Future Arablite
Can you atualy chill out? Youre making 9 threads a day

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began

You'd suit this haircut

This is directly linked to this thread:
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-tinder-pics-are-they-good.6063/#post-98939

I wanted to know if in motion I look as good as my tinder pics? And generally if the girls will not be disappointed about my speaking way etc. when the gonna meet me? What do you think, sorry to create another thread no one was responding on the other one. Thanks a lote guys

The difference is barely noticeable, everyone frauds in tinder srs.
You need to improve fashion sense, style matters and can halo a person by a mile

you look good in motion

The difference is barely noticeable, everyone frauds in tinder srs.
You need to improve fashion sense, style matters and can halo a person by a mile

thanks thanks bro I actually most of the time have good style

thanks thanks bro I actually most of the time have good style

Do you slay ? Are you getting girls right now or will you focus on the girls after you looksmax ?

im dressed like that most of the Tim, classy way. Actually I Slay sometimes, I got sex with 5 girls and im 19
Do you slay ? Are you getting girls right now or will you focus on the girls after you looksmax ?

sorry forgot to quote you, my reply is up

Last edited:
im dressed like that most of the Tim, classy way. Actually I Slay sometimes, I got sex with 5 girls and im 19

Not bad for being 19. You are young so you can go up to 40-50 girls by the time you are 25-30 (which you would still be able to slay).

Do you think fashion brands are important ? Do high classy clothes brands like Armani and Ralph Lauren raise SMV or will it just attract gold diggers ?

Not bad for being 19. You are young so you can go up to 40-50 girls by the time you are 25-30 (which you would still be able to slay).

Do you think fashion brands are important ? Do high classy clothes brands like Armani and Ralph Lauren raise SMV or will it just attract gold diggers ?

Thanks bro, to be honest brand doesn't matter, just be dressed with clothes that fits you good with good quality and that's it

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Future Arablite
i do not speak this infidel tongue but i will rape your white women inshallah

ALL YOUR WHYWIMINZ R OURS!!! GIBS ME DAT WHYWIMIN!!

French makes me wanna vomit. Horrible language.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
are u serious it's fucking beautiful
Yes, on my way back home I was sitting next to a girl that kept talking on the phone in French, although this is not a French speaking country. I wanted to slap her so bad to make her shut the fuck up.

Yes, on my way back home I was sitting next to a girl that kept talking on the phone in French, although this is not a French speaking country. I wanted to slap her so bad to make her shut the fuck up.

Ahahaha okok and what do you think about the subject of the thread, me in motion?

Ahahaha okok and what do you think about the subject of the thread, me in motion?
You’re fine. How big is your cock no homo. I heard the French have big dicks, there was a caveman on Lookism who apparently had a 9x6 dick.

16-17cm long circumference dont remember I will say 13cm but not sure maybe 14cm

you are a Chad: good height, good hairstyle, slayer eye shape, prominent jaw, average zygomatic bones, nice style.

D'accord, monsieur le narcissiste:feelsgah:

Does looking good in motion just mean your pics aren't frauded?

Hows tinder going bro

Ahaha I got 45 matches ??