.me threads rated (best and worst ones)

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
Dogshit tier
usually random threads made by greycels tryna be relevant or forum nobodies crying for high tier members from this forum usually or try to act cool

Cage/rep potential tier
newfags asking legitimate questions about looks or looksmaxing advice. just fucking lol
threads made by the alt of someone or some legitimate autistic members i cage every damn time at RichmondBread threads asking some shit nobody cares about
Or tards talking about politics, music, anything what a brainwashed loser normie would talk about

NT tier
Usually journal type threads where OP is talking how over it is for him or any decent hightier normie user for ex @Chad1212 building stories about a moment from his day when he mogged some guy or any non autistic posts with a good build up.

Good tier
Top list threads like this
Any thread with a blackpill moment made by an veteran user @Over for ex. Or a story that involves rl and blackpill. video/pics = bonus
Racebait threads think of @Nubhuman Siggers

Top tier
Eviscerations made by forum megastars (@SubhumanCurrycel evisceration,@brbbrah for ex)
Any @goat2x thread tbh
any big IRL event to do with incels/looks or leaked infos about user for ex @RODEBLUR lying about his age or smb lying about his race or @Mirin2234 sister being founded on rate me subreddits (JFL)
Any best of best threads with actually valuable infos

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Chad69, Deleted member 6403, stuckneworleans and 6 others
I will derail this dogshit tier thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, SubhumanCurrycel and ThreadMatters
Nate's oneitis threads are in a tier of their own

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 6403 and ThreadMatters
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 9072
E652D9CF 1329 4C33 A188 035A007B7705

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997, ThreadMatters and 1 other person
Not my sister you dipshits. You guys must be really sex starved and incels to lust after her haha. That’s not even her on Reddit sure there is some similar features but get a grip

Not my sister you dipshits. You guys must be really sex starved and incels to lust after her haha. That’s not even her on Reddit sure there is some similar features but get a grip
U DONT FOOL ANYONE NIGGA U THINK I WAS BORNED YESTERDAY THATS UR BLOOD 100% KEEP COPING
Tenor 41

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 6572
U DONT FOOL ANYONE NIGGA U THINK I WAS BORNED YESTERDAY THATS UR BLOOD 100% KEEP COPING
View attachment 774990
I think you want it to be my sister so badly. She barely even resembles my sister and my sister doesn’t own those clothes because my father won’t allow it. Keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters
:what:

• JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn