.me user vs 1 million follower tiktoker

Dude I don't understand I would rate him 4/10 no cap. I guess hair and collagen is everything when it comes to gbs. All models are incels and we have no idea how to rate looks
I told him he gets carried by hair and skin he keeps coping with lips and so on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406 and Baldingman1998
I told him he gets carried by hair and skin he keeps coping with lips and so on
This site is useless. Only women can rate men. Some men seem ugly to other men but chads to women and vise versa. Men rating men is a cope

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
the game is rigged if @IPray2JordanBarrett is more attractive than this guy
Screenshot 20210228 011141 Samsung Internet

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 12216, Deleted member 3573 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
Dude I don't understand I would rate him 4/10 no cap. I guess hair and collagen is everything when it comes to gbs. All models are incels and we have no idea how to rate looks
If he’s a 4/10 in your eyes what would that make you ?

This site is useless. Only women can rate men. Some men seem ugly to other men but chads to women and vise versa. Men rating men is a cope
nah its a matter of JBs from the states having a heavy tiktok boy taste, the men that are gl like Gandy appeal to women 25+ universally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Patient A
how fucking easy is USA to slay if you above average in looks ?
dont ask me I did not get the USA pill yet, I live in EU but very slutty foids I have met while travelling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
I'm a 2/10
He’s slightly above avg + has good appeal, you’re average + have utter trash appeal bc you’re bald . It’s very simple, that’s how girls see it .

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • +1
cope

4/10
I see myself as a 5/10 in the mirror and according to this site lookism true rate me etc. I'm around 4.78/10. According to women I'm a 2/10 which is what matters.

Op is normie or below average according to ratings but he is treated as a chad by women. So in other words it's over for psl.

• +1
He’s slightly above avg + has good appeal, you’re average + have utter trash appeal bc you’re bald . It’s very simple, that’s how girls see it .
He isn't above average objectively but yes I agree with everything else

dont ask me I did not get the USA pill yet, I live in EU but very slutty foids I have met while travelling
yea i've matched USA foids as well, seem more slutty/easy than being a white dude in Thailand tbh
Eu is fucking hard comapred to USA from what i've seen and heard, can't really testify considering i didnt try dating in USA because i was a kid when i was there

• +1
stop posting you dumb faggot who cares about your disgusting beaner face i regret everytime i accidentally open one of your absolutely horrendous vomit inducing garbage threads
Chico would wipe your ass irl dating wise he could anally rape your mother and she would tell you to fuck off as soon as you want to help her and then lick the shit and cum of his dick and spit in your face for ruining her gigachad intercourse. Narcy abominations like you should get curbstomped into the asphalt till their skulls crack open and their brain drips out.

tagging people that mog you:
@brbbrah @TheCopefulCurry @DharkDC @thinwhiteduke @IncelsBraincels @Toth's thot @looksmaxxer234 @youngmaxxing @Original @TsarTsar444 @Thongmaster @Nisse @Stare @WadlowMaxxing @Chadeep @6ft1 @rightfulcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 7866 and 12 others
Too many copers cant accept the jb pill

Attachments

• 7A6EC569-93DD-46D3-AA24-7880A2411E54.jpeg
    7A6EC569-93DD-46D3-AA24-7880A2411E54.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 0DB8D796-56F5-4616-8B63-61B7C180CE16.png
    0DB8D796-56F5-4616-8B63-61B7C180CE16.png
    161.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 1BCD35FD-1FC2-4F92-BB3D-00C0D0EC7DB4.png
    1BCD35FD-1FC2-4F92-BB3D-00C0D0EC7DB4.png
    224.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 8766EC2C-E526-446E-B9CE-BC83271C70A5.png
    8766EC2C-E526-446E-B9CE-BC83271C70A5.png
    190.2 KB · Views: 58
He isn't above average objectively but yes I agree with everything else
His features aren’t great individually, but his harmony’s good jfl . That’s why he’s slightly above average + he has an appealing pheno too .

• JFL
I see myself as a 5/10 in the mirror and according to this site lookism true rate me etc. I'm around 4.78/10. According to women I'm a 2/10 which is what matters.

Op is normie or below average according to ratings but he is treated as a chad by women. So in other words it's over for psl.
nah OP is 6/10-6,5,/10 its just he has the right group to appeal
you are not 5/10 because balding is a huge cucking factor but I can say 4/10 is legit women can't rate shit I had some rate me 9/10 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 must be delusional to think this is true, they use the normie scale where 5 is bad so everyone is 7 and above

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Baldingman1998
stop posting you dumb faggot who cares about your disgusting beaner face i regret everytime i accidentally open one of your absolutely horrendous vomit inducing garbage threads
Chico would wipe your ass irl dating wise he could anally rape your mother and she would tell you to fuck off as soon as you want to help her and then lick the shit and cum of his dick and spit in your face for ruining her gigachad intercourse. Narcy abominations like you should get curbstomped into the asphalt till their skulls crack open and their brain drips out.

@brbbrah @TheCopefulCurry @DharkDC @thinwhiteduke @IncelsBraincels @Toth's thot @looksmaxxer234 @youngmaxxing @Original @TsarTsar444 @Thongmaster @Nisse @Stare @WadlowMaxxing @Chadeep @6ft1 @rightfulcel
cringe

You forgot streege

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 6475
yea i've matched USA foids as well, seem more slutty/easy than being a white dude in Thailand tbh
Eu is fucking hard comapred to USA from what i've seen and heard, can't really testify considering i didnt try dating in USA because i was a kid when i was there
european?

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
His features aren’t great individually, but his harmony’s good jfl . That’s why he’s slightly above average + he has an appealing pheno too .
nah OP is 6/10-6,5,/10 its just he has the right group to appeal
you are not 5/10 because balding is a huge cucking factor but I can say 4/10 is legit women can't rate shit I had some rate me 9/10 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 must be delusional to think this is true, they use the normie scale where 5 is bad so everyone is 7 and above
FaceApp 1614471661661

Hairpilled again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, ProAcktiv, Deleted member 12216 and 7 others
im honestly so confused what you guys are arguing about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oatmeal
Who do you think mogs between him and @Beetleking88 ?
Beetle tbh. But 15 year diff.

This is my personal opinion and not who would get laid more or who women like more. Clearly women love op for some reason idk why. But from psl view just make someone bald to see how good looking they are. If they become 0/10 that means hair was haloing them sooooo hard and you weren't seeing their actual bones. @larsanova69 bald is still chad for example. Although 95% of men become uglier as bald. Some can pull it off with proper bones

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag

This is my personal opinion and not who would get laid more or who women like more. Clearly women love op for some reason idk why. But from psl view just make someone bald to see how good looking they are. If they become 0/10 that means hair was haloing them sooooo hard and you weren't seeing their actual bones. @larsanova69 bald is still chad for example. Although 95% of men become uglier as bald. Some can pull it off with proper bones
Not looking subhuman with shaved head is a rare as fuck

• +1

If you couldn’t tell that women would pick op over Beetle before seeing all his screenshots then you’re massively out of touch with what women prefer. Individual features are cope and women don’t care for them without harmony - op has decent harmony, hair and collagen - beetle doesn’t .

• +1
If you couldn’t tell that women would pick op over Beetle before seeing all his screenshots then you’re massively out of touch with what women prefer. Individual features are cope and women don’t care for them without harmony - op has decent harmony, hair and collagen - beetle doesn’t .
So in other words looks don't matter. Just have good skin and hair and that's everything

So in other words looks don't matter. Just have good skin and hair and that's everything
You need average features with decent ratios + hair + collagen .

• +1
Just believe women & take their words at face value theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and oatmeal
@Kingkellz ban this annoying cuckfraud legit he maked 50 of the posts everyday this subhumam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
btw you got bdd from this shit trust me been there done thqt

You look like a ugly faggot