ME VS FOLIDEAUX - FEMBOY MOG BATTLLE

WHO MOGS?

• ME

• FOLIDEAUX

Results are only viewable after voting.
i am extremely ugly zero psl subhuman truecel, every day women mock me for my looks, and they say the exact thing, i have a unique face

a uniquely ugly face
nah tbh i wish i looked like u i think u look ggood
if u put on some muscles u will look even better

Similiar looks level, But voted for folideaux cuz she has massive MTF potential.
we are not on similar looks level, women would easily prefer him over me, it's not even close to the same level. i am deformed subhuman truecel, he has e-boy potential, he could easily get in a LTR with a MTB, meanwhile i am bullied by the kind of girls that would be attracted to him every day, we are not even close to similar looks level, i am Very Ugly

• WTF
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
also how the hell do i mog him, he has tiktok e-boy potential, meanwhile i am zero psl subhuman truecel with no potential who is bullied by women every day, he has more dimorphism than me, he easily looks better than me

women would pick him over me any day, because i am extremely ugly
how do i have more dimorphism? its just ur hair is more feminine than mine

the thjng thinks its a girl hahahaahahView attachment 2130421
just like every one in real life, they call me a girl, refer to me as she, girls in public make fun of me for being feminine. it is no different even on an app, it just confirms my subhumanity

just like every one in real life, they call me a girl, refer to me as she, girls in public make fun of me for being feminine. it is no different even on an app, it just confirms my subhumanity
They are right. U will never cut it as a male

we are not on similar looks level, women would easily prefer him over me, it's not even close to the same level. i am deformed subhuman truecel, he has e-boy potential, he could easily get in a LTR with a MTB, meanwhile i am bullied by the kind of girls that would be attracted to him every day, we are not even close to similar looks level, i am Very Ugly
no they wouldnt... if i looked like u id get even more girls for sure
u need to gymmax like me and u will look a lot better just bulk

ur not subhuman i just have no dimorphism , get bisexual girls

ur not subhuman *u just have no dimorphism , get bisexual girls

He has some appeal imo but I am not a girl so can't judge
girls make fun of me every day, they constantly call me ugly, mock me with their eyes, laugh at me, share my images amongst their friend groups, and all laugh at my subhumanity,

i have no appeal

also how the hell do i mog him, he has tiktok e-boy potential, meanwhile i am zero psl subhuman truecel with no potential who is bullied by women every day, he has more dimorphism than me, he easily looks better than me

women would pick him over me any day, because i am extremely ugly
Women? I thought you guys were gay since this is a femboy battle. I guess you guys both have very minimal appeal to WOMEN, but could get a few jb slays before you turn 21.

girls make fun of me every day, they constantly call me ugly, mock me with their eyes, laugh at me, share my images amongst their friend groups, and all laugh at my subhumanity,

i have no appeal
u have good appeal... u are pretty boy.
idk why u dont accept it
if u want to eb more masculine just work out. you have big penis

ur not ugly at all its the other way around

idk why u dont accept it
how big

i am pretty sure i have seen OP post before about talking to girls......

I DO NOT TALK TO ANY WOMEN! SO HOW COULD I LOOK BETTER? i will defend my subhumanity, this is bullshit, you cannot say i mog him when i am a subuman truecel that doesn't talk to women, i cannot let this stand. you must admit my defeat after hearing this information, i do not talk to any girls! they all hate me, while they talk to OP instead, meaning i lose

send me pic of u front and side i will make mog battle of us u always make fun of me and btw he got like 6.5 with 7.5 girth

i am pretty sure i have seen OP post before about talking to girls......

I DO NOT TALK TO ANY WOMEN! SO HOW COULD I LOOK BETTER? i will defend my subhumanity, this is bullshit, you cannot say i mog him when i am a subuman truecel that doesn't talk to women, i cannot let this stand. you must admit my defeat after hearing this information, i do not talk to any girls! they all hate me, while they talk to OP instead, meaning i lose
i always talk to one girl or two, doesnt mean i mog you

if u talk to them they will talk back... its not all about looks u need NT IRL

Yeah he honestly looks good. He is a massive dickcel
I DO NOT LOOK GOOD.

my track record with women is enough to prove i do not look good, and that i am an extremely ugly subhuman truecel. what is the point of prevaricating about this, it is clear i am ugly. i have told enough stories on here about how girls treat me to prove how ugly i am, i am not a dickcel, because no girls have seen my dick, so how could i be dickcel? i would be if i had a chance at sex, but im not. im a TRUEcel, subhman, ugly, zero psl.

send me pic of u front and side i will make mog battle of us u always make fun of me and btw he got like 6.5 with 7.5 girth
i apologize if u felt made fun of its just .org instinct here is front i recently took tho
Screenshot 20230330 004750 Gallery

I DO NOT LOOK GOOD.

my track record with women is enough to prove i do not look good, and that i am an extremely ugly subhuman truecel. what is the point of prevaricating about this, it is clear i am ugly. i have told enough stories on here about how girls treat me to prove how ugly i am, i am not a dickcel, because no girls have seen my dick, so how could i be dickcel? i would be if i had a chance at sex, but im not. im a TRUEcel, subhman, ugly, zero psl.
i have bad experiences too.. but some good
is all about number game

I DO NOT LOOK GOOD.

You aren't ugly you just have 0 smv

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I DO NOT LOOK GOOD.

ur looksmatch
20230330 202900

@folieadeux bhai 52kg? Auschwitzmaxxed bro.

im 5'9 (luckily still growing) and 65kg bro, idk if ur weight is very healthy..

I mog both you

3304521_C380F40A-4C0E-4C89-9E7D-B07A41073DB5.jpeg

• Love it
Reactions: Bvnny.
We should be included in the next one, whoever makes it dm me I'll send my pics.
I DO NOT LOOK GOOD.

Have you tried Grindr before?

@folieadeux isnt femboy he has a 6.5 length x 7 inch girth penis
whos the guy in the extra pic his hair saves him so hard jfl

@folieadeux isnt femboy he has a 6.5 length x 7 inch girth penis
whos the guy in the extra pic his hair saves him so hard jfl
i apologize if u felt made fun of its just .org instinct here is front i recently took tho View attachment 2130532
why do you loos so small from front? your ramus is 2x the size of average guy jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
We should be included in the next one, whoever makes it dm me I'll send my pics.

Your hairline is ultra neotenous, agreed

I would murder for that nw0 shit u got on top of ur head

nah tbh i wish i looked like u i think u look ggood
if u put on some muscles u will look even better
i cannot put on much muscle due to my disability, only weight.

how do i have more dimorphism? its just ur hair is more feminine than mine
you look more masculine with short hair than i did. i had super short hair last year and i still looked feminine

They are right. U will never cut it as a male
i will never cut it period, because even if I was a female, id just be an ugly one

ur not subhuman i just have no dimorphism , get bisexual girls
bisexual girls are the girls that make fun of me and call me ugly, i have no chance with them just like i have no chance with every other girl.

Women? I thought you guys were gay since this is a femboy battle. I guess you guys both have very minimal appeal to WOMEN, but could get a few jb slays before you turn 21.
won’t happen for me, because legitimately all girls are repulsed by me

idk why u dont accept it
if i was a pretty boy id have a girlfriend, no doubt about it, because all the girls ive talked to like prettyboys. they just don’t like me because im ugly

my penis is too big for women, even if i would fit with stimulation, i can’t get women wet, because im ugly

i always talk to one girl or two, doesnt mean i mog you

if u talk to them they will talk back... its not all about looks u need NT IRL
you definitely mog me if you are speaking to women, that alone means they are comfortable speaking to you. meanwhile i just got blocked by a girl that wanted to talk to me first yesterday, all because my looks (confirmed it was about my looks, too)

im not nt but im charismatic and very outgoing and not afraid of women, they just don’t like me

@folieadeux bhai 52kg? Auschwitzmaxxed bro.

im 5'9 (luckily still growing) and 65kg bro, idk if ur weight is very healthy..
no it’s not i am trying to get it up because i will be dead soon if i don’t

so im basically ugly. if i have zero appeal to women, i am ugly
women make fun of u cos ur effeminate, women run away from guys like this
3319223 E9C6066C A606 4C12 BA4E 8FA36E534176

brutal 10/28

Also, bs how I'm never included in these twink battles idc how tall I am
Hello, @FunkyMcMunky24

I'm the forum's official mog battle organizer. Would you like to participate in one?

Anyybody picking a side is outing themselves

ME (stats 6'2 - 73 kg)
1672155408390-png.2014681
1672155472846-png.2014682

VS

@folieadeux (stats 6'0 - 52 kg)

22398-EB1-5-D64-4518-BBBA-0-A2-F7-F0-BF122.jpg

phfgiawsesy91-1.png

extra:

@mrriceguy
@Iasacrko
@Xangsane
@Arborist
@Blackgymmax
@LastTemp
@Esteban1997
@hormonetherapy
@Sens
@khvirgin
@St.TikTokcel
@enchanted_elixir
@TRUE_CEL
@gribsufer1
@tristan18
@forevermirin
@flippasav
@spongebob
@Yuno_howitez
@Shitfacegoodbod=mog
@OneTwoThree
Image 29
Screenshot 20230330 220933

No offense but I prettymog both and I'm not even a femboy... Coming from a 33kg/72lb weight loss (still 4kg/10lb to go) looksminned and I don't even got long hair (yet) 🤭

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16357