Me VS guy at old school who used to get every girl

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Sphinx
IMG 3197
IMG 3209

He was voted most attractive in my friend group too so maybe he does Mog me tbh. I am 6’5 he is 5’8 but don’t take this into rating

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, NateJacobs, Schizotypalcel and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and grungymallard97
post a pic of urself rn with ur phone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and grungymallard97
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
skin colour is literally the only thing remotely asian, the eyes hair and eye color all look white
Irl he has chink eyes and hair is black colour which isn’t found in white people other than Arabs. His eye colour is legit T50 or black

Thai
Hair

wow it's like looking into a mirror

• +1
I mean they legit have similarities in colouring and facial feature shapes not a great example for ur point Anthony pal
ok you might actually be blind or trolling

• +1
Sure bro! The guy that’s half Thai doesn’t look Asian at all
lmao retard u said he looks fully asian that's clearly BS, no one will say "oh look a chink" when they look at him

• +1
lmao retard u said he looks fully asian that's clearly BS, no one will say "oh look a chink" when they look at him
I mean everyone I’m friends with calls him a chink I’m pretty sure that’s even his saved name on my snap

I mean everyone I’m friends with calls him a chink I’m pretty sure that’s even his saved name on my snap
really doesn't matter what your freinds think, if he looked like a chink he wouldn't slay

• +1
really doesn't matter what your freinds think, if he looked like a chink he wouldn't slay
I mean he’s legit a framecel curry skin and short he is defo a chink but has good white features in some places

your posting yours and his pics to .org, nigga go talk to some foids

• +1
your posting yours and his pics to .org, nigga go talk to some foids
I do, I just found it interesting how on here I’m told I’m extremely gl, but then like half my friends voted him as most attractive

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi
I do, I just found it interesting how on here I’m told I’m extremely gl, but then like half my friends voted him as most attractive
cuz your khabibmaxxed which apeals to men tbh

• +1
i dont think ur larping
just post ur face rn
Why then. There’s no point in me doing that as I will look slightly worse as I haven’t showered yet or groomed yet

The 2nd Guys mogs Reasons
:Hairline+Hair, Chin to Philtrum and maybe more but it’s hard to see because he is smiling.

Send better photos of both. With Height you gigs mog. But Face is law

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fusionxz, noonespecial, borntosuffer and 1 other person
The 2nd Guys mogs Reasons
:Hairline+Hair, Chin to Philtrum and maybe more but it’s hard to see because he is smiling.

Send better photos of both. With Height you gigs mog. But Face is law
Yeah true

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and Schizotypalcel
This guy voted most attractive? You should have just beat his ass and raped all those bitches.

• JFL
Reactions: grungymallard97 and Schizotypalcel
View attachment 3188241View attachment 3188247
He was voted most attractive in my friend group too so maybe he does Mog me tbh. I am 6’5 he is 5’8 but don’t take this into rating
why do you like ... use your best picture then use his shittiest picture you're just like those ugly toilets on TikTok who post their best piggy picture with their face plastered in chemicals and a shitty off-guard picture of their ex calling them ugly

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and grungymallard97
  • JFL
You mog, soft features in high school are more important tho that's why he got voted most attractive.
Yeah it’s not like my friends are PSL analysts, they did it based off appeal more than likely

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
why do you like ... use your best picture then use his shittiest picture you're just like those ugly toilets on TikTok who post their best piggy picture with their face plastered in chemicals and a shitty off-guard picture of their ex calling them ugly
it’s a pic he is legit posing in, it’s by far his best picture I can show y more? And it’s my best retard like genuinely an actual retard

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel