Me VS guy at old school who used to get every girl

This guy voted most attractive? You should have just beat his ass and raped all those bitches.
Fr man he’s a Narcy egotist too because he slays. When he’s a shortass skinny framecel

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
2nd guys mogs

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Man got these prettyboy Chad genes quite rare irl

• +1
That rat looking motherfucker got all the girls? Cap.

• +1
One rhino away from...

• +1
he mogs you

• +1
Ye you defo not him broski

• +1
Now send a candid pic of u blud. :feelswhat:

you by oblivion its for sure this paki got all the ltb
thanks but not even he was genuinely pulling HTB despite getting height mogged by half of them😭😭

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
How are you 6 5 💀 and not getting pussy 💀 and a nice face 💀 you don't even try to get females in contact 💀 bozo
I get some females nowadays tbh where did u get that from but thanks

• +1
ok then thats why usally the poeple at school who are nt will pull because girls are shy and wont do shit
Yeah he’s a lil shy but he’s kinda boring and not really funny I’m genuinely not sure why he pulls sm ig he has amazing appeal tho

Yeah he’s a lil shy but he’s kinda boring and not really funny I’m genuinely not sure why he pulls sm ig he has amazing appeal tho
you can have all the appeal you want if your not 5% nt you wont be able to pull anything i mean its certain that they approach you first but thats rare

• +1
i mean im kinda exagerring but its semi true

• +1
you can have all the appeal you want if your not 5% nt you wont be able to pull anything i mean its certain that they approach you first but thats rare
Yeah true but I’m NT myself and didn’t pull anyone compared to him. Tbh girls in UK just want an ethnic man idek why all the black and Asians pulled but white guys didn’t in my skl some of them even being HTN-CL didn’t pull

He is better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheNextOPry, greycel and grungymallard97
Don't listen to the copers who will tell you you mog him
You don't
He has a much more approachable eye area because of the UEE

Yours is way less appeal

• +1
Don't listen to the copers who will tell you you mog him
You don't
He has a much more approachable eye area because of the UEE

Yours is way less appeal
yeah I look kinda angry all the time. It would be better if I was older and looked like this. At my age girls only want pretty boy appeal so yewh ur right. I think PSL wise tho I’m higher

Yeah true but I’m NT myself and didn’t pull anyone compared to him. Tbh girls in UK just want an ethnic man idek why all the black and Asians pulled but white guys didn’t in my skl some of them even being HTN-CL didn’t pull
the girls in the uk are ugly as fuck i havent found ONE htb when i went there it doesnt matter if you didnt pull these goblin it because was htn+ its gonna be usally a 1/3 that you will also read this tread https://looksmax.org/threads/the-be...e-for-you-to-get-girls.1149832/#post-17082959

• +1
OP u are an abused dog who can’t cope with being mogged by a ricecel so u larp on this forum with cherrypicked pics and lying about height to get some of the validation u lost in high school

Most useless new user on this forum posting pictures everyday

Welcome to my ignore list FAGGOT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and kalluss
OP u are an abused dog who can’t cope with being mogged by a ricecel so u larp on this forum with cherrypicked pics and lying about height to get some of the validation u lost in high school

shut it diarrhoea lad

Yeah this is true greycel just told me the reason I don’t get as many girls as this guy is because I have no UEE and an intimidating face
no uue is not ideal minial is so he is right

• +1

I will strive to be a better user no more funky flamingo maxxing