Me vs high appeal prettboy side by sidewho mogs?

WideZygos

WideZygos

Stoner
FD5F53A3 E99C 45AE ACEF 9CF385AD7D57

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, xefo, Nisse and 1 other person
You mog in looks, guy on the left in style, nt and approachability.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 9355 and 1 other person
how tall are you

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
n

not my question, how tall are you
Why dafuq does it matter only that you can tell me muh 6‘2“ or death it makes no sense to worry about bc I won’t get LL and heightmaxxing is cope

op is confirmed manlet, any tall person would instantly want to talk about their height, while he dodges the question jfl

as a manlet I am aware of manlet coping mechanisms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, ManzareK, herring and 15 others
op is confirmed manlet, any tall person would instantly want to talk about their height, while he dodges the question jfl

Bro. I am tall. I brag about my height every opportunity. JFL :lul: :lul: :lul:

I‘m a manlet lol

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Bro. I am tall. I brag about my height every opportunity. JFL :lul: :lul: :lul:
How much have you slayed? I‘m 5‘9 and even tho I‘m manlet with normie Face I have still slayed quit a bit,doesn‘t seem to matter as much as users here claim

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
How much have you slayed? I‘m 5‘9 and even tho I‘m manlet with normie Face I have still slayed quit a bit,doesn‘t seem to matter as much as users here claim
Yeah. I am tall, but I feel its cope tbh. It doesn't matter as much as people claim. 2 tallest guys in my school 0 slays. Manlets in my school legit slayed more.

• +1
Reactions: WideZygos
Yeah. I am tall, but I feel its cope tbh. It doesn't matter as much as people claim. 2 tallest guys in my school 0 slays. Manlets in my school legit slayed more.
Legit Manletgang for life,what‘s your count?

• +1
Jfl give the pants back to your father

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK and Deleted member 9072
I‘m sorry bro, Mentalcel?
Not really, I've had girls like me before, but its a bit harder to get laid in my country (live in arab country btw.) Also I'm kinda non-nt/socialmaxxed rn, so I don't have much access to girls or have as many friends as before.

• +1
Reactions: WideZygos
Not really, I've had girls like me before, but its a bit harder to get laid in my country (live in arab country btw.) Also I'm kinda non-nt/socialmaxxed rn, so I don't have much access to girls or have as many friends as before.
Good luck then, if you need some advice on PE pm me

Good luck then, if you need some advice on PE pm me
I actually need some advice on foids tbh. Most people here don't give the best advice.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, reptiles, joeveniro and 2 others
Hell yea I have gained about two inches in Length and 1inch in Girth in two years
5,5x4,5 to 7,5x5,5
I don't wanna fuck up my dick tho.

imagine if both guys were ugly, then this picture would look like you too are litereally retarded with your pose and style

only thing that saves you is your looks

• JFL
Reactions: Aseancell
imagine if both guys were ugly, then this picture would look like you too are litereally retarded with your pose and style

only thing that saves you is your looks
It was meant to be a funny picture we intentionally pulled our pants down and made the crips sign

What arab country Dubai?

• +1
How does it work.
Check out this book, helped me a lot more than all these stupid forums, listen closely to what he wirtes

Also I made a Thread on kegels,revers kegels and pelvic floor balance
If you have the money go buy Arginine,Citruline and pinebark extract
Also dld blaster helped me gain a lot,look them up at thundersplace (Wait atleast three months till you add them)

• +1
Bro how the fuck did you guess. Mirin your analysis skills.
Common sense it's the most developed so you went there to moneymax many white expats go there

• JFL
Bro. I'm fucking 17.
Idk if Dubai is a gd or bad country to work in it's too hot and ppl are stuck up and rude not to mention they worship white people losers

Idk if Dubai is a gd or bad country to work in it's too hot and ppl are stuck up and rude not to mention they worship white people losers
Idk, bro I like it here. I actually think its one of the least white worshipping countries tbh.

Idk, bro I like it here. I actually think its one of the least white worshipping countries tbh.
Really i must be misguided then I just thought arab men bend backwards for green/blue eyed blonde Stacey

Really i must be misguided then I just thought arab men bend backwards for green/blue eyed blonde Stacey
I think white/ blonde girls still have highest SMV, but 100% I know white guys don't tho.

what a cope jfl he probably has read your previous posts/checked your profile
Another Dubaicel. How's your slaying going bro?

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
mirin your style OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WideZygos and johncruz12345
Guy on the right mogs.

• +1
I’m assuming you wear a hoodie all the time because you are a baldcel?
Nah Haircutcel a I don‘t wanna go to barber and a guy in class cuts me a fade and it looksshit after 2weeks (he cuts it in class Jfl)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Nah Haircutcel a I don‘t wanna go to barber and a guy in class cuts me a fade and it looksshit after 2weeks (he cuts it in class Jfl)
Get a good NT haircut and drop the school shooter/human trafficker clothing, it makes you look autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Aseancell