Me vs Niko69 smile mog battle

Who smilemogs

• Total voters
You think I’m too good looking to be true do you think I’m morphed but I on the other hand wonder how a feminine little incel bitch like you could be a real person, you’re truly a disgusting tranny looking bitch and you will always always be my abused sex slave who I will have on a leash

You = my toy

I’ve destroyed your will to live with my mind games and now will take residence forever in your head
photoshopped to look retarded, you subhuman schitzo abomination. you call me tranny but every one of my features are more masc than yours 😹😹 ur a fat soyboy. argument over small mouth, we dont even come close to being considered the same species, its the cold hard truth

photoshopped to look retarded, you subhuman schitzo abomination. you call me tranny but every one of my features are more masc than yours 😹😹 ur a fat soyboy. argument over small mouth, we dont even come close to being considered the same species, its the cold hard truth
I can tell from your cringe emoji use I have rattled your subhuman pigskin head, you are my dog forever and I may be ugly but I will always remember that there is even someone uglier than me which is you; you frail tranny subhuman larper trucel subhuman faggot .

If we met in real life I would fold you and tie you to the bed and rape your tranny ass. A high t male can’t differentiate between a tranny and a female so I’d just take you and cum in your feminine twink body and traumatise you for the rest of your life.
And then you would come on here and write tales about how you got Slayed by a chad

Cut your wrists and Jill yourself you autistic Asperger’s Down’s syndrome fsggot with more mental disabilities than friends

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22158
I can tell from your cringe emoji use I have rattled your subhuman pigskin head, you are my dog forever and I may be ugly but I will always remember that there is even someone uglier than me which is you; you frail tranny subhuman larper trucel subhuman faggot .

If we met in real life I would fold you and tie you to the bed and rape your tranny ass. A high t male can’t differentiate between a tranny and a female so I’d just take you and cum in your feminine twink body and traumatise you for the rest of your life.
And then you would come on here and write tales about how you got Slayed by a chad

Cut your wrists and Jill yourself you autistic Asperger’s Down’s syndrome fsggot with more mental disabilities than friends
dn rd a single word

Both have a serial killer smile, but at least niko can seduce his victims with his face. With you, they will die of a heart attack before you can get a hold of them.

Both have a serial killer smile, but at least niko can seduce his victims with his face. With you, they will die of a heart attack before you can get a hold of them.
So I have dark triad halo

• JFL
So I have dark triad halo
you look like a soft cuck neckbearded joke and while u seethe and write fantasies about me jbs worship my dick 😹😹 holy shit bruv

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 25833
you look like a soft cuck neckbearded joke and while u seethe and write fantasies about me jbs worship my dick 😹😹 holy shit bruv
Rent free in your pigskin subhuman tranny head, no JB would ever look in your trucel direction or even spit in your face. You come on here and simp for ugly gook 2 Psl whores like the desperate worthless virgin faggot you are . If a girl even looked in your direction then no incel should ever exist

• JFL
Rent free in your pigskin subhuman tranny head, no JB would ever look in your trucel direction or even spit in your face. You come on here and simp for ugly gook 2 Psl whores like the desperate worthless virgin faggot you are . If a girl even looked in your direction then no incel should ever exist
C5EA3E73 C77E 4761 BEAC 06430636C747

how jbs treat me on a daily basis while you go on schizo rants

• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin
Discord 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Fucking trucel tranny I knew you’re incel
i mean i can show you instagram girls worshipping me too

treatment you will never get even after 3 surgeries and roids 😹😹😹

i mean i can show you instagram girls worshipping me too

treatment you will never get even after 3 surgeries and roids 😹😹😹
Keep larping nobody will believe your incel 2.5 PSL ass interacts with any female you trucel tranny fsggot

Maybe they might be other LGBTQ trannies like you talking to you

• JFL
Rapist vs an approachable and friendly person
Who MOGs I wonder 🤔

Rapist vs an approachable and friendly person
Who MOGs I wonder 🤔
Foids love dark triad rapists
Nd they make friendly people pay for their drinks

Yes it’s obvious who mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Keep larping nobody will believe your incel 2.5 PSL ass interacts with any female you trucel tranny fsggot

Maybe they might be other LGBTQ trannies like you talking to you
delude yourself harder you schitzoid freak 😹😹😹💀💀💀

just accept the cruel reality and go take your meds

delude yourself harder you schitzoid freak 😹😹😹💀💀💀

just accept the cruel reality and go take your meds
Reality is that you are incel virgon while I slay with my personality and I mog your subhuman ass always

Reality is that you are incel virgon while I slay with my personality and I mog your subhuman ass always
:forcedsmile: you would cream your pants if you got the irl treatment i get

girls literally fighting over you, grabbing your hand and putting them on their titties

its over for you pajeet

• +1
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69
:forcedsmile: you would cream your pants if you got the irl treatment i get

girls literally fighting over you, grabbing your hand and putting them on their titties

its over for you pajeet
Impossible while spending 14 hours a day on this site and discord like the pernavirgin trucel fsggot you are

Send your pics let me run tinder with you inshallah