Over for BOTH OF YOU

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xxv, MKBHD, try2beme and 2 others
No way bro took my worst photos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xxv, efidescontinuado, Mog3D and 4 others
@anthony111553 @Eli @Tai Lung @smashingdirty6s @zDadun @FunkyFlamingo @subhumanchad @shalomnigga @Achilles @ky.lh @finn899 @nigkook @ElTruecel @phaboo @aesthetic beauty @robbin2k00 @ADAM Lanza @mirk22 @bluestaxamz @brucewayne78 @mug @WishIwasChico @wishIwasSalludon @PointOfNoReturn @soover4me @kanderior @Fiqh @Mark Jonson @katpspit @arabcelxxx @argaroro @JBWNeetcel @Xangsane @lightskinbengali @Grenen @Shade91 @looksmaxprofile @NorwoodAscender

Atleast take these photos lil bro😭😭

Attachments

• IMG-20240123-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20240123-WA0003.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240122_164733.jpg
    20240122_164733.jpg
    976 KB · Views: 0
why does this nigga tag everyone for every post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xxv and Deleted member 45811
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax, BootySniffer69, piec and 1 other person
why does this nigga tag everyone for every post
@anthony111553 @Eli @Tai Lung @smashingdirty6s @zDadun @FunkyFlamingo @subhumanchad @shalomnigga @Achilles @ky.lh @finn899 @nigkook @ElTruecel @phaboo @aesthetic beauty @robbin2k00 @ADAM Lanza @mirk22 @bluestaxamz @brucewayne78 @mug @WishIwasChico @wishIwasSalludon @PointOfNoReturn @soover4me @kanderior @Fiqh @Mark Jonson @katpspit @arabcelxxx @argaroro @JBWNeetcel @Xangsane @lightskinbengali @Grenen @Shade91 @looksmaxprofile @NorwoodAscender @lilith

Stop frauding your nct, we all know you are a sexhaver with pct 6•angle stop it..

Stop frauding your nct, we all know you are a sexhaver with pct 6•angle stop it..
Facts
But gotta give my son a lil chance

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Can you shut the fuck up for once ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 46986 and Samsepioler
Facts
But gotta give my son a lil chance
u need to have kid with positive canthal tilt women so ur genetics will have bad but not deformed nct

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811 and Deleted member 19968
i feel like cuck pheno is one of the biggest causes of inceldom in whites
Cuck pheno just means bad pfl/pfh, negative canthal tilt, and LOW FWHR most important.

Can you shut the fuck up for once ?
Cope faggot
Kys nigger
@anthony111553 @Eli @Tai Lung @smashingdirty6s @zDadun @FunkyFlamingo @subhumanchad @shalomnigga @Achilles @ky.lh @finn899 @nigkook @ElTruecel @phaboo @aesthetic beauty @robbin2k00 @ADAM Lanza @mirk22 @bluestaxamz @brucewayne78 @mug @WishIwasChico @wishIwasSalludon @PointOfNoReturn @soover4me @kanderior @Fiqh @Mark Jonson @katpspit @arabcelxxx @argaroro @JBWNeetcel @Xangsane @lightskinbengali @Grenen @Shade91 @looksmaxprofile @NorwoodAscender @lilith @Lebgfinal

Attachments

• IMG_9215.jpeg
    IMG_9215.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
can someone ban this faggot already?

• JFL
Reactions: Mainstream and Deleted member 45811
Cuck pheno just means bad pfl/pfh, negative canthal tilt, and LOW FWHR most important.
if you have low FWHR it's actually over.

@anthony111553 @Eli @Tai Lung @smashingdirty6s @zDadun @FunkyFlamingo @subhumanchad @shalomnigga @Achilles @ky.lh @finn899 @nigkook @ElTruecel @phaboo @aesthetic beauty @robbin2k00 @ADAM Lanza @mirk22 @bluestaxamz @brucewayne78 @mug @WishIwasChico @wishIwasSalludon @PointOfNoReturn @soover4me @kanderior @Fiqh @Mark Jonson @katpspit @arabcelxxx @argaroro @JBWNeetcel @Xangsane @lightskinbengali @Grenen @Shade91 @looksmaxprofile @NorwoodAscender

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19968

eyes are prob hidable if you wear sunglasses
cuck pheno isnt hideable
both of you don't look great but if i were to choose it'd be you

this nigga aint lasting more then 2 months on this forum tbh

• JFL
eyes are prob hidable if you wear sunglasses
cuck pheno isnt hideable
both of you don't look great but if i were to choose it'd be you
I’m mtn
He’s subhuman
That simple

if i were a woman i would be attracted to reams tbh

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reams brutually mog you, he is mtn and u are ltn, simple as that.

ur shit at rating
Please stfu no one cares
Faggot
ur the one who cant rate, but it makes sense not being able to rate with that brutal nct of yours.

ur the one who cant rate, but it makes sense not being able to rate with that brutal nct of yours.
Keep coping retard
You don’t know shit about rating

@Goth

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Exactly
He just hates me LOL
That’s the only reason
nah bro im not, ur just annoying and delusional, but even with ur mental illness i still respect u

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
nah bro im not, ur just annoying and delusional, but even with ur mental illness i still respect u
I’m not talking about you
The tai lung
He just hates me so to annoy me he always picks the other option when I do a mog battle