Me with a beard

JimJones

JimJones

Bronze

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and ChoSeungHui
Haven't seen you without the beard but it looks like it suits you

Looks nice tbh. I think you would look better with lighter skin. Maybe whitemaxx?

Looks nice tbh. I think you would look better with lighter skin. Maybe whitemaxx?
Seems to be my biggest flaw considering the other messages in this thread. I’ll try and find some stuff on it

Seems to be my biggest flaw considering the other messages in this thread. I’ll try and find some stuff on it
Maybe ask @x30001 for some info on it, he knows a lot of stuff.

but the purpose of removing a post is that other people don't see it
In this case I removed it so people know it isn't tolerated and left the comment as a warning to others

Don't question my ways

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Pussyslayer, shakmax and 1 other person
good eye shape but high set brows, still decent eye area, you look really bloated and I think would look much better if you leaned out, it's not over buddy boyo

also nose seems pretty big

Okay you need to "claritymax". Don't go too overboard with whitemaxxing that's why I just recommend you inject L-Glutathione and take astaxanthin orally. Microneedle your forehead after you've ensured you have no active/non active acne. After the microneedling (1.5mm or higher with derminator2 - you will bleed and have redness for some while after), use copper peptides before covering the area with infadolan. I recommend Snap-8, Agireline, Jojoba oil, Ghk-cu, Vitamin E, Pentrapeptide-18 and Syn-AKE. You can get all of them except Ghk-cu in the "DNA code copper peptide firming cream". After some time when you drop the L-Glutathione injections I recommend you start injecting Ghk-cu at 2.5mg x2 daily (make sure it's very diluted with the BAC water, otherwise you'll have pain in the injection site. I'd continuing microneedling your whole face but moreso your forehead. Then add tazarotene + copper peptides post microneeding. You need a rhinoplasty too to make this "claritymaxxing" work. You don't need to make yourself too white. Just a little bit more. If you have vasoline, apply it to your eyelashes every night before bed. Lose fat also. But you definitely need a rhino.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 439
top %5 in curryland, below %20 in the west aka if you stay in ur country and don't come to the west, you could get a decent indian looking girl

Your nose being pretty much as wide as your mouth is your biggest failo. After rhinoplasty, reduce the width/breadth of your eyebrows without losing the darkness and prominent hue of them. Thinner eyebrows would complement a thinner nose a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I'm gonna be as honest as I can and this is the only truth you'll hear...Skin lightening or it's over for you

dont come to the west, whatever you do. you will do just fine in curryland. fix nise tho

mogs me to the moon and back

Wrinkles, nose. You look good otherwise
Only problem left is ur skin...