Me with Afro

TheSon

TheSon

Iron
IMG 4362

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, poopoohead, i hear voices and 7 others
Doesnt look good on you, u need some volume to the sides. Yo lips diff colours tho cant stop seeing that

Ah; so this is who was asking for money. Yep as expected.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
You just look like every other black person, niche/thugmaxing is your future.
Get dreads

You good at smash bro?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, lightskincell, Deleted member 21345 and 2 others
Ah; so this is who was asking for money. Yep as expected.
That’s a lot of hate for black bro also I didn’t ask to be born black it was a random choice

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and try2beme
Age? You have some decent ratios, you might grow into things.

I genuinely wonder if you mog me

Blackpilled cuz your black

Listen little one, the Sudanid phenotype is terrible. I know you didn’t ask to be born like this and I hope everyone in this thread spares you, but your face is awful. I’m gonna be honest.

- Fish lips
- Ogre wide nose + Shit nasal tip and nose projection
- High round hairline
- Shit orbitals and non-deep set eyes
- Thin mid-set eyebrows
- Boneless
- Not much chin
- Weird hair

You dont have much appeal at all. Certainly not in any parts of Europe, Asia, the Middle East or any parts of America. You’d do good in West Africa.

Since you live in America, just go for your looksmatch which is a black MTB with a good ass. Don’t even try and go for white girls as they’ll find you disgusting.

Try and be as NT as possible and don't act like a thug unless around blacks and ugly women.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nigkook, Fiqh, forevermirin and 1 other person
Rhino, lip reduction, eyebrow transplant, and you’ll be an avg looking black guy which is enough in burgerland if nt and tall
I have autism I can’t even make eye contact with any foid without feeling like thanos is near

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vioytaka, g0op, sudanguy and 1 other person
mogger, you are probably a locationcel.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
I was abused since 4 by my dad that won’t help that much I’m serious I was always scared because of him
Bro im sorry wtf, u good bro? This forum wont do you any good bro, please get off

You Can slay even black honestly, hop on the gym get jacked and the snow bunnies will come

bro ur coping so hard undesirable cause if that nappy mess shit on your head which can be fides, ur nose a bit too big and the colouring is just not there, fix urself up cause u have potential

bro ur coping so hard undesirable cause if that nappy mess shit on your head which can be fides, ur nose a bit too big and the colouring is just not there, fix urself up cause u have potential
Cope because blacks are the most incel race

Cope because blacks are the most incel race
Asians are, multiple blacks slay, jfl at you coping with your race, actually try to fix your face instead of complaining about being black

Stop being rude to him