Me Yelling “masturbation” in public - trolling (video)

itisoverboyos

itisoverboyos

Angel Lucifer

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, LancasteR, Michael Myers and 9 others
I think this guy might be retarded
@kebab @WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, kebab and tasmanian devil
low inhib pussy White boy. You're supposed to do it like me, walk into a crowded public area and shout intelligibly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, N1666, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
this is the autism i go through daily

mirin

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
Low inhibition god

• Love it
Ha! That's bloody comical XD!

• JFL
Reactions: Andremln and itisoverboyos
Thanks brah at least someone here appreciates and shares my humor
low inhib pussy White boy. You're supposed to do it like me, walk into a crowded public area and shout intelligibly.
I want to, wish I could, would be absolutely hilarious. Will do it if a fellow PSLer meets up with me and does it together will look like the Mumbai mental asylum escaped :Comfy: :feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, lookism and itisoverboyos
Tbh you have a nice smile with perfect teeth and you look healthy like good skin/hair etc..your not ugly your just fat my nigga…you are ltn but if you got really lean you would be a solid mtn

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and itisoverboyos
Tbh you have a nice smile with perfect teeth and you look healthy like good skin/hair etc..your not ugly your just fat my nigga…you are ltn but if you got really lean you would be a solid mtn
At first I thought ppl here were tripping when they said I’m fat, but I just weighed myself today and it was 17x (forgot exact number). I used to be 140lb cuz I am a skinny ectomorph genetically, so that means I gained 30lb from antipsychotic meds I was on which is insane. (I’m off the meds now)

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and finn899
At first I thought ppl here were tripping when they said I’m fat, but I just weighed myself today and it was 17x (forgot exact number). I used to be 140lb cuz I am a skinny ectomorph genetically, so that means I gained 30lb from antipsychotic meds I was on which is insane. (I’m off the meds now)
Your not that fat but you do look overweight I would guess like 20-25 percent body fat,you would look much better if you lose 20 pounds I think

Mirin low inhib

Nigga is you british????????
53b992dca8212f9013812dd73fa9e9f0.gif

I respect the low inhib ngl

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Coomer here. I approve.

• +1
  • JFL