Me

C

CyprusGD

Banned
E5AB27C2 8BCB 4BDC BB53 8805741C6E03
D6E40D25 A2D0 47D5 B4D7 85578149F41A

curry (ethnic tax)
bulbous nose (too big)
negative cantal + negative eyebrow (death sentence)
recessed
sclera show
upper eyelid exposure

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 5892
depending how old you are its probably over, you look boneless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
3 if short
4 if tall

• Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD
Help op out please. Is it over???

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
hi abdul

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 18244
curry (ethnic tax)
bulbous nose (too big)
recessed
sclera show
upper eyelid exposure
finally a based one

curry (ethnic tax)
bulbous nose (too big)
recessed
sclera show
upper eyelid exposure
I’m not recessed. Anyway, What can I do besides surgery?

• So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 21808, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
Bro, you literally just posted your pictures again just a few minutes ago :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Bro, you literally just posted your pictures again just a few minutes ago :lul::lul::lul:
Yes because it’s early in the morning and I was hoping the retards wouldn’t be online but I already found one I guess.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 18244 and latincell95
Pack it in, call it a day, go home, It's over for you. Get in the car, start the engine, it's over.
Found another retard. I thought this was a supposed to be a Looksmax forum where people give advice and help each other out? Meanwhile all people do here is rot and put people down. Out of the hundreds of comments I received, only THREE were actually helpful.

But then again:

Why am I not surprised

We got ourselves another ArchaicAlchemist22 in our hands :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 18244
Mods, please lock this thread before it gets to 20+pages :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 18244
Found another retard. I thought this was a supposed to be a Looksmax forum where people give advice and help each other out? Meanwhile all people do here is rot and put people down. Out of the hundreds of comments I received, only THREE were actually helpful.

But then again:

Why am I not surprised

@ArchaicAlchemist22 alt account

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
Lurk moar, or better yet, don’t and go looksmaxx instead :lul::lul:
That’s why I’m posting this thread to see how I can Looksmax but it’s filled with a bunch of clowns, like you

Don't wanna be mean but truth is, you are better off not engaging in looks discussions and focussing on other things. Most people who discuss hardcore looksmaxxing are the type who have a bit going on for them but need the edge. For you, focussing on career, fitness and going on bluepilled dates with lower tier but good personality chicks makes more sense.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Don't wanna be mean but truth is, you are better off not engaging in looks discussions and focussing on other things. Most people who discuss hardcore looksmaxxing are the type who have a bit going on for them but need the edge. For you, focussing on career, fitness and going on bluepilled dates with lower tier but good personality chicks makes more sense.
are you saying im ugly? Im a mid tier normie with good looksmax potential,

im gonna:

gymmaxx
skincare
haircare

so kindly fuck off.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 21700
are you saying im ugly? Im a mid tier normie with good looksmax potential,

im gonna:

gymmaxx
skincare
haircare

so kindly fuck off.
in what world does the average human look like u

• +1
3.5PSL, 3-4/10 on a normie scale as well as being a MTN. But you have some room for improvement/ascension

Failos:

Slightly weird head shape with your upper third being a bit bigger than your lower two thirds giving it a slightly doofy look
As hinted earlier your lower third is a bit weak, it's sorta short in height
Your mouth is a bit narrow
Your brows are a bit negatively tilt
Hairstyle is a failo for anyone in a MTN to below range
Oddly protruding ears
Orbitals seem a bit weak, not the worst but they have a bit of UEE

Sollutions:

Increase of chin height, can be achieved in various ways but your best option is to mew for encourage proper growth as any suggestions like bimax, filler, or implants would be a bit overkill for when there's a chance puberty could save you
Groom your brows, shape them to be more postively tilt through trimming and filling in, NCT eyes and brows aren't good but PCT brows paired with NCT eyes can sometimes slightly cancel out each other
Clear your skin a bit, looks a bit bump and unclear. might clear up through age alone when acne clears up but if that's not the case maybe look into tretinoin
Under eye support is a bit lacking, again hopefully through mewing and puberty you'll encourage proper growth to gain a bit of support but there are filling options in case that doesn't end up the case
Get a haircut that more suits your head shape and hides its flaws, if your main headshape flaw is that it looks a bit wide on top then find a haircut that'll cover the sides

Your morph into a well groomed 4.25PSL curry

CyprusGD morph1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Pharmaceutic, ChristianChad and 2 others
3.5PSL, 3-4/10 on a normie scale as well as being a MTN. But you have some room for improvement/ascension

Failos:

Slightly weird head shape with your upper third being a bit bigger than your lower two thirds giving it a slightly doofy look
Oddly protruding ears

Sollutions:

Increase of chin height, can be achieved in various ways but your best option is to mew for encourage proper growth as any suggestions like bimax, filler, or implants would be a bit overkill for when there's a chance puberty could save you
Groom your brows, shape them to be more postively tilt through trimming and filling in, NCT eyes and brows aren't good but PCT brows paired with NCT eyes can sometimes slightly cancel out each other
Clear your skin a bit, looks a bit bump and unclear. might clear up through age alone when acne clears up but if that's not the case maybe look into tretinoin
Under eye support is a bit lacking, again hopefully through mewing and puberty you'll encourage proper growth to gain a bit of support but there are filling options in case that doesn't end up the case
Get a haircut that more suits your head shape and hides its flaws, if your main headshape flaw is that it looks a bit wide on top then find a haircut that'll cover the sides

View attachment 1856541
Mid tier Normie is 4 PSL bro. Not 3.5

Failos:

Oddly protruding ears

Sollutions:

View attachment 1856541
Btw that’s a good list, here’s one that someone came up for me yesterday, tel me your thoughts:

1.Skin routine 2.clean up diet 3.lips 4.train jaw muscles chew hard gym 5. Get a fade a grow out your hair 6.get lower body fat woth gym

Failos:

Oddly protruding ears

Sollutions:

View attachment 1856541
Also the hairstyle isn’t a failo. It was worse b4

You were somewhere around LTN and MTN but closer to a MTN, 3.5PSL to be more precise

While it may fit some your hairstyle is a failo for your headshape

As for the list

1. I did mention a slightly dirty skin appearance so that's good
2. can't go wrong with that
3. I recall a thread that detailed how to deal with a narrow mouth

4. don't overdo it but could be benificial during a developmental period
5. sounds a bit vague, do you have any specific style in mind?
6. again can't go wrong

All sounds a bit basic and general though. Anyone who's not a truecel would improve from most of these. It doesn't really sound catered to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Kingcel32 and ChristianChad
You were somewhere around LTN and MTN but closer to a MTN, 3.5PSL to be more precise

As for the list

6. again can't go wrong

All sounds a bit basic and general though. Anyone who's not a truecel would improve from most of these. It doesn't really sound catered to you
I think this dude is trolling.

• +1

As for the list

6. again can't go wrong

My hairstyle is good for my head shape imo. But what do you recommend

I think this dude is trolling.
I don't think they are. They just seem to be here at a surface level. They seem equipped with the same basic knowledge every starting noob looksmaxxer has. Just chew and hit gym and we'll all ascend broski's 😩✊

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
My hairstyle is good for my head shape imo. But what do you recommend
Literally gave a suggestion in my rating. Curtains would help hide the sides a bit as they're a bit of a failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and CyprusGD
Literally gave a suggestion in my rating. Curtains would help hide the sides a bit as they're a bit of a failo
I don’t have that hair type tho. Curtains require straight hair

I don't think they are. They just seem to be here at a surface level. They seem equipped with the same basic knowledge every starting noob looksmaxxer has. Just chew and hit gym and we'll all ascend broski's 😩✊
I remember this dude posting his face months ago and then in the last week he has spammed his face in the rating section.

Even if he isn't a troll, he clearly does not want to hear any advice let alone act on it.

You are wasting your time writing essays.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kingcel32 and CyprusGD
I remember this dude posting his face months ago and then in the last week he has spammed his face in the rating section.

Even if he isn't a troll, he clearly does not want to hear any advice let alone act on it.

You are wasting your time writing essays.
Keep coping. Most people in the comment sections insult and make fun of Me. But of course you didn’t care enough to mention that. And yes it was a few months ago, what’s wrong with that? You rot on here all day.

I don’t have that hair type tho. Curtains require straight hair
Then straighten it. You're already deep enough down the rabbithole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and CyprusGD