Me

I remember this dude posting his face months ago and then in the last week he has spammed his face in the rating section.

Even if he isn't a troll, he clearly does not want to hear any advice let alone act on it.

You are wasting your time writing essays.
That’s what I thought bro. Don’t leave stupid comments next time

Tbh the last time I straightened my hair my pops yelled at me
Typial. People are fussy whenever men take any sort of care of themselves. Men are expected just to be born handsome or not and is why a site like this exists. Looksmaxxing for men is always a case of treading the fine line between looking natural and not like you cared for your appearance

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
Typial. People are fussy whenever men take any sort of care of themselves. Men are expected just to be born handsome or not and is why a site like this exists. Looksmaxxing for men is always a case of treading the fine line between looking natural and not like you cared for your appearance
He said it was against my religion that’s why. But yeah I agree with u.

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Anyway can you make a list of what I have to do. You wrote a whole essay so I got lost
What part did you get lost at/need extra explaining for?

What part did you get lost at/need extra explaining for?
It’s just that you wrote a whole thesis about this, just make a list it would be easier. That way I’ll copy and paste it into my notes, and if I see good advice I will copy it unlike what
@Pakicel said. I’m not here to troll, but when most people insult you in the comment section of course you’d react like how I did

It’s just that you wrote a whole thesis about this, just make a list it would be easier. That way I’ll copy and paste it into my notes, and if I see good advice I will copy it unlike what
@Pakicel said. I’m not here to troll, but when most people insult you in the comment section of course you’d react like how I did
I don't think you even WANT to improve.

Honestly, you are better off just leaving the forum. Listen to what @BombayVikings said. You will be much happier. Trust me.

If you stay longer and keep spamming your face, people here will just troll you.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
I don't think you even WANT to improve.

Honestly, you are better off just leaving the forum. Listen to what @BombayVikings said. You will be much happier. Trust me.

If you stay longer and keep spamming your face, people here will just troll you.
I’m not sure what makes you think I don’t want to improve, especially when I’ve been working towards looksmaxxing. But I think you should get off my post, I don’t need anymore negativity than I’m already receiving. Bye bye

In leyman's terms

Failos:

Odd head shape
Narrow mouth
NCT brows
Unfitting hairstyle
Prominent ears
Weak eye area

Solutions:
Chin is short, just mew for now since you appear young
Groom/shapen eyebrows
Skin routine
Potentially look into ways to fill out your undereye area if mewing and skin routine don't help
Get a more fitting haircut, curtains are recommended

There you go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and CyprusGD
I’m not sure what makes you think I don’t want to improve, especially when I’ve been working towards looksmaxxing. But I think you should get off my post, I don’t need anymore negativity than I’m already receiving. Bye bye
I am not being negative dude. If that was the case, I'd just tell you to rope or something.

But I rest my case.

Bye.

I am not being negative dude. If that was the case, I'd just tell you to rope or something.

But I rest my case.

Bye.
Well then what would you suggest I do in terms of looksmaxxing, or will you act like the rest of the ppl here?

Well then what would you suggest I do in terms of looksmaxxing, or will you act like the rest of the ppl here?
Honestly, I agree with what @WanderingBurro said. You should work on the failos he pointed.

But I would manage your expectations regarding how much you can improve. You are gonna need things besides looks if you wanna be successful with women. Do some basic softmaxxing and then focus NT/Money/Status.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WanderingBurro and CyprusGD
Honestly, I agree with what @WanderingBurro said. You should work on the failos he pointed.

But I would manage your expectations regarding how much you can improve. You are gonna need things besides looks if you wanna be successful with women. Do some basic softmaxxing and then focus NT/Money/Status.
Ok. Do you think I should grow my hair out and then make my curls pop out more with products?

will you consider surgery if you still stay under 4psl after all the looksmax?

will you consider surgery if you still stay under 4psl after all the looksmax?
I’m already 4psl so no I won’t 😊. But seriously if it comes to that then idk. Just wait till that time comes

Unideal phenotype, you look like a sad nerdy computer Indian
Oblong face shape, unideal for both men and women
Bulging bug eyes, makes you look sad and unaesthetic
Little to no angularity in the face
Short chin
Unideal haircut

It’s brutal boyo ngl. Not completely over, around ltn-mtn so for normies that’s like a 4-5/10. Improvements could consist of softmaxxing as hardmaxxing your failos like eyes and face shape are unfixible

• WTF
Reactions: CyprusGD
Short chin
Unideal haircut

It’s brutal boyo ngl. Not completely over, around ltn-mtn so for normies that’s like a 4-5/10. Improvements could consist of softmaxxing as hardmaxxing your failos like eyes and face shape are unfixible
How is my haircut unideal? Ngl. Maybe you’re right. It was a woman who cut my hair this time so she prolly fucked it up. Typical foid not knowing what they’re doing

Short chin
Unideal haircut

What softmaxxes should I do in ur opinion

How is my haircut unideal? Ngl. Maybe you’re right. It was a woman who cut my hair this time so she prolly fucked it up. Typical foid not knowing what they’re doing
It makes your head look even taller, which in return makes your chin look even smaller in comparison. It is very unideal

What softmaxxes should I do in ur opinion
The regular ones others posted here. Other than that I ain’t got a clue bout hardmaxxes or shit

It makes your head look even taller, which in return makes your chin look even smaller in comparison. It is very unideal
Ok what haircut should I have got

Ok what haircut should I have got
Cut it short for now and focus on losing body fat to gain more angularity. Then come back for advice

Cut it short for now and focus on losing body fat to gain more angularity. Then come back for advice
A buzzcut would look ugly af on me tho. Trust me

curry (ethnic tax)
bulbous nose (too big)
negative cantal + negative eyebrow (death sentence)
recessed
sclera show
upper eyelid exposure
you people think anything small is a death sentence.

Decent base. I always recommend mewing and chewing because it’s supported by god himself. Mike and j Mew are simply his messengers. But ya good base. Obv the ethnic tax thing is def real.
My stance on mewing is in the middle, but I still do it hoping I'll get good results (which I probably did but didn't notice because I don't take pictures very often)

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
My stance on mewing is in the middle, but I still do it hoping I'll get good results (which I probably did but didn't notice because I don't take pictures very often)
I find it very hard to get right. Or maybe something else is going on. I’d do have hypothyroidism for the first year I did it. Only caught it now. Hypo should have basically ducked with the bone remodeling process. So we will see how it goes now that that’s corrected.

In leyman's terms

Failos:

Odd head shape
Narrow mouth
NCT brows
Unfitting hairstyle
Prominent ears
Weak eye area

Solutions:
Chin is short, just mew for now since you appear young
Groom/shapen eyebrows
Skin routine
Potentially look into ways to fill out your undereye area if mewing and skin routine don't help
Get a more fitting haircut, curtains are recommended

There you go
you forgot the most important thing which is gymmaxxing.

you forgot the most important thing which is gymmaxxing.
Gymmaxxing is a multiplier and only works if you have the face because multiplying a 0 will always remain a 0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683