MEAL PLAN (GET BIG AND HIGH T)

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
Breakfast: A dozen eggs cooked in vegetable oil (it's made from vegetables so it's good for you), a lb of raw broccoli (it's a vegetable so it's good for you) and 8oz of muscle meat along side with a big glass of water

Lunch: Best to cook before hand so you can store it in tupperwar containers and take it to your wagie. Here's the recipe: 5 cups of chia seeds and 1 cup of soy milk, stir on stove, once it's boiling it's ready, then store in plastic container as soon as possible.

Dinner: No dinner, high T men needs to get used to hunger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Bewusst, Deleted member 5189 and 7 others

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Breakfast: A dozen eggs cooked in vegetable oil (it's made from vegetables so it's good for you), a lb of raw broccoli (it's a vegetable so it's good for you) and 8oz of muscle meat along side with a big glass of water

Lunch: Best to cook before hand so you can store it in tupperwar containers and take it to your wagie. Here's the recipe: 5 cups of chia seeds and 1 cup of soy milk, stir on stove, once it's boiling it's ready, then store in plastic container as soon as possible.

Shit thread if you know anything you would know Vegetable oil

Oh shit now i see its a bait sorry JFL

Shit thread if you know anything you would know Vegetable oil

Oh shit now i see its a bait sorry JFL
no, bro, it's good for you, the TV and major news sources that have 0 background in health told me so

• WTF
wtf are these unfunny joke threads about pussy, when you’re not posting these you’re posting random ass paragraphs about ray peat shit and random science articles that take 5 hours to decipher, when are you gonna make an actually good megathread pussy:lasereyes::woke::woke::woke:

• Hmm...
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
my peanut butter sandwich dropped below 140 celcuis before i put it in my rubber maid. should i just throw it out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 6403
wtf are these unfunny joke threads about pussy, when you’re not posting these you’re posting random ass paragraphs about ray peat shit and random science articles that take 5 hours to decipher, when are you gonna make an actually good megathread pussy:lasereyes::woke::woke::woke:
what threads about pussy?

• JFL
no, bro, it's good for you, the TV and major news sources that have 0 background in health told me so
Doctor Oz vibes

Also my country is protesting covid pass and we Will kill all of The elites brb :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
your vip ran out broke dog

• JFL
Fren coin?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 13787
Ok chad

• JFL
make a detailed mega thread sometime pls and thx
there's nothing to discuss anymore, son, if you want real looksmaxxing advice just go to the ray peat forum, this place is just a hang out spot for the autists

• So Sad
vegetable oil is bad cause oil oxidizes and creates free radicals when cooked at high temperature. Cook the eggs with butter and you're good. Eggs are great and definitely high t

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 6423
vegetable oil is bad cause oil oxidizes and creates free radicals when cooked at high temperature. Cook the eggs with butter and you're good. Eggs are great and definitely high t
No, bro, the TV told me vegetable oil reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases

there's nothing to discuss anymore, son, if you want real looksmaxxing advice just go to the ray peat forum, this place is just a hang out spot for the autists
that forum is shit

also the one thing I don’t like about ur threads is that you list random things without saying what’s the most important, can you tell me the most important factors in boosting thyroid?

• +1
can you tell me the most important factors in boosting thyroid?
nothing really specific other than identifying your weak points and current physiology to increase your metabolic rate, but if I had to summarize, synthetic T3, sugar, salt, CO2, low pufa, safe starch, B vitamins and insoluble fiber are all good

• +1

• JFL
This is the most retarded thing I've ever read
Eat the eggs raw. Vegetable oil is extremely bad for you. It's pretty much just oil with the word 'vegetable' in front of it. Brocolli is extremely toxic especially when raw. Do you not ever wonder how something that is supposedly good for you tastes bad? Listen to your taste buds. If something tastes bad then it's bad for you. Of course this only applies to natural foods, though natural food is the only food you should be eating anyway. Muscle meat is good for you as long as it's not cooked. The fat is the best part of meat though. And water dehydrates you and there's nothing to gain from it. Drink blood instead or orange juice.
Seeds are extremely toxic and are full of antinutrients and PUFAs. Soy milk is full of estrogen. If you were breastfed enough as a child then you don't need to drink any milk but if you do then just drink cows milk. Or even better humans milk if possible. Plastic containers are estrogenic.
If you don't listen to your body then you're brainwashed and disconnected from nature. When you feel hungry... Why do you think that is? There's no such thing as fasting in nature. Fasting is synonymous with starving. You are starving yourself.

Thanks for watching.

*SCREAMING*
[HEAVY METAL MUSIC PLAYS]

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 6403
This is the most retarded thing I've ever read

Eat the eggs raw. Vegetable oil is extremely bad for you. It's pretty much just oil with the word 'vegetable' in front of it. Brocolli is extremely toxic especially when raw. Do you not ever wonder how something that is supposedly good for you tastes bad? Listen to your taste buds. If something tastes bad then it's bad for you. Of course this only applies to natural foods, though natural food is the only food you should be eating anyway. Muscle meat is good for you as long as it's not cooked. The fat is the best part of meat though. And water dehydrates you and there's nothing to gain from it. Drink blood instead or orange juice.

Seeds are extremely toxic and are full of antinutrients and PUFAs. Soy milk is full of estrogen. If you were breastfed enough as a child then you don't need to drink any milk but if you do then just drink cows milk. Or even better humans milk if possible. Plastic containers are estrogenic.

If you don't listen to your body then you're brainwashed and disconnected from nature. When you feel hungry... Why do you think that is? There's no such thing as fasting in nature. Fasting is synonymous with starving. You are starving yourself.

Thanks for watching.

*SCREAMING*
[HEAVY METAL MUSIC PLAYS]
You're wrong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 6403
No way this retard actually took the time to write this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I realised it was a meme halfway through writing and cuz I had already done a paragraph I thought I might aswell just keep going

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323