Meal prep services / companies suggestions

User28823

User28823

do not go gentle into that good night
any good quality meal prep companies that dont soil ur food in plastic?

i guess it wouldnt be bad if its shipped frozen in plastic then reheated in a glass container or normal plate

i cba with cooking, cleaning, etc.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and ChadL1te
Whatever Alex eubank is partnered with seems good I think it’s pro meals or something look it up

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and User28823
what the fuck, just learn how to cook

imagine being unable to make your favorite meal from scratch, from raw ingredients, or worse yet: you're too lazy

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and virgin
Whatever Alex eubank is partnered with seems good I think it’s pro meals or something look it up
may check them out

just found a bunch of local ones that i didnt even realize existed i may try out

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and ChadL1te

imagine being unable to make your favorite meal from scratch, from raw ingredients, or worse yet: you're too lazy
hey dumb nigger
i can cook better than ur entire lineage - and did so for years
but i dont have the fucking desire to do so, nor do i want to waste my time on that

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666, BrutalMogger, cannotbeasked and 1 other person

Nigga did the Reddit, completely ignore the question and give an answer/alternative that wasn’t asked for

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, widdi and User28823
Thats expensive

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
hey dumb nigger
but i dont have the fucking desire to do so, nor do i want to waste my time on that
learn how to do it more efficiently, theres no way you cant somehow fit it into your routine so it works

the system of shopping > cooking > preparing meals will always mog relying on anything third party. But it has to be a mastered and complex system of weekly/monthly shopping and planning in advance, where if you master it, it ends up taking 0 effort.

as a general rule of thumb, you want to rely on strangers as little as possible; a supermarket will always be more reliable than some flimsy meal prep company that might go out of business tomorrow

you also have to waste your time with shit like making orders and dealing with deliveries, trying out things someone else is making, etc. when you can just be the master of your own food, making it better and faster and easier than anyone else possibly could

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Deleted member 85249
Nigga did the Reddit, completely ignore the question and give an answer/alternative that wasn’t asked for
yes i just did that, youre very observant lil buddy

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
learn how to do it more efficiently, theres no way you cant somehow fit it into your routine so it works

the system of shopping > cooking > preparing meals will always mog relying on anything third party. But it has to be a mastered and complex system of weekly/monthly shopping and planning in advance, where if you master it, it ends up taking 0 effort.

as a general rule of thumb, you want to rely on strangers as little as possible; a supermarket will always be more reliable than some flimsy meal prep company that might go out of business tomorrow

you also have to waste your time with shit like making orders and dealing with deliveries, trying out things someone else is making, etc. when you can just be the master of your own food, making it better and faster and easier than anyone else possibly could
not a single molecule dumb nigger keep wasting ur time cooking meanwhile stacy has dinner ready for chad after a hard long day at work modeling

• +1
seed oils

• +1
Reactions: User28823
seed oils
Proxy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and BrutalMogger
not a single molecule dumb nigger keep wasting ur time cooking meanwhile stacy has dinner ready for chad after a hard long day at work modeling
keep lashing out like a jaded cuck

• +1
jfl this one jacked chinese dude from a gym i used to go to owns one of the meal prep companies lowkey looks good tho

you can use uber eats for around like $4-5 per meal i only eat 1 meal a day

• Woah
nah he's too indulgent in food, there are better things to do with your life
exactly, thats why i just wanna eat and be done, i HATE, and i mean i ABSOLUTELY DESPISE the cooking process and cleaning process despite the food in the end being good

you can use uber eats for around like $4-5 per meal i only eat 1 meal a day
$4-5 per meal where

and same i only eat 1 meal a day so even a meal plan from one of these companies is gonna be cheap af

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
$4-5 per meal where

and same i only eat 1 meal a day so even a meal plan from one of these companies is gonna be cheap af
you can spam create uber eats accounts and leave them for a bit and they usually give you 25$ off the first few orders but you would need to find a way to bypass the payment method tracking legally or have someone else do it for you :feelshah:

• JFL
exactly, thats why i just wanna eat and be done, i HATE, and i mean i ABSOLUTELY DESPISE the cooking process and cleaning process despite the food in the end being good
whats so bad about it? as i said, you can plan shit better so its not a tedious task

i cook my meals seamlessly after integrating the process into my routine tasks + its a good way to put some hard work in, so you can boost your morale thru the day + a great way to make the enjoyment of food deserved

but if you cba, its whatever, im just giving you another POV

you can spam create uber eats accounts and leave them for a bit and they usually give you 25$ off the first few orders but you would need to find a way to bypass the payment method tracking legally or have someone else do it for you :feelshah:
gave me an idea actually
all these delivery sites offer affiliate programs = infinite free food if u have enough traffic

but i dont want some mexican coming to my house everyday to deliver me my goyslop

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
any good quality meal prep companies that dont soil ur food in plastic?

i guess it wouldnt be bad if its shipped frozen in plastic then reheated in a glass container or normal plate

i cba with cooking, cleaning, etc.
Chipotle catering

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rzn and User28823
what do u do, order for 10 ppl and freeze the burritos and use em the rest of the week?
Idk wtf i think u can buy a whole ass box of the ingredients and assemble it urself

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Idk wtf i think u can buy a whole ass box of the ingredients and assemble it urself
shit at that point might as well just order chipotle everyday fresh - portions look less for more $ with catering

hey dumb nigger
I cant think off a few low effort ways to make food, just throw some lamb carrots and potatoes in a pot or the oven and leave it on low heat for 3-4 hours, by the end of that you only have a few dishes to clean.

I cant think off a few low effort ways to make food, just throw some lamb carrots and potatoes in a pot or the oven and leave it on low heat for 3-4 hours, by the end of that you only have a few dishes to clean.
too much work

• Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx