Meal preps

JoKhao

JoKhao

Bronze
Hello guys,

Today I was thinking that I should start doing meal preps since my family don't understand that I want to be lean and be healty
They are telling me I'm crazy and I will look bad but they simply don't understand that most of my weight is fat now I'm 77-78kg and I want to get to 60kg or maybe start loosing more fat and maintaining my muscle mass.

The problem is I'm shit at carbs and I got no idee what to eat as a pre workout and also I got no Idee what to meal prep
I'm thinking to go for 1500 cals a day again maybe 2000 and also take L carnitine, protein shakes and creatine.

If you guys will help me with any Idees on carbs ill be more than happy.

I need to ascend again because right now I look like shit I don't feel fucking good about myself anymore and I NEED TO GET LEAN AGAIN people and girls are still giving me compliments about my looks and girls ask me if I got a girlfriend but I'm not happy with myself yet, In summer I was lean good skin good everything confidence now I'm feeling so fucking shit I feel like fucking gorlock the destroyer :lul:

I'll rep anyone (y)❤️ I'll wait for the dnr comment

Hello guys,

Today I was thinking that I should start doing meal preps since my family don't understand that I want to be lean and be healty
They are telling me I'm crazy and I will look bad but they simply don't understand that most of my weight is fat now I'm 77-78kg and I want to get to 60kg or maybe start loosing more fat and maintaining my muscle mass.

The problem is I'm shit at carbs and I got no idee what to eat as a pre workout and also I got no Idee what to meal prep
I'm thinking to go for 1500 cals a day again maybe 2000 and also take L carnitine, protein shakes and creatine.

If you guys will help me with any Idees on carbs ill be more than happy.

I need to ascend again because right now I look like shit I don't feel fucking good about myself anymore and I NEED TO GET LEAN AGAIN people and girls are still giving me compliments about my looks and girls ask me if I got a girlfriend but I'm not happy with myself yet, In summer I was lean good skin good everything confidence now I'm feeling so fucking shit I feel like fucking gorlock the destroyer :lul:

I'll rep anyone (y)❤️ I'll wait for the dnr comment
DO NOT undereat 1500 is too low buddy 0.8gr protein per pound you dont need preworkout meals hungry is as good just eat normal track macro eat fruit veggie for micronutrients

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
DO NOT undereat 1500 is too low buddy 0.8gr protein per pound you dont need preworkout meals hungry is as good just eat normal track macro eat fruit veggie for micronutrients
I mean bro 1500 but my protein intake is crazy I was 89 before and I lost 10kg in the summer ofc it was alo muscle but I felt good about myself..
I just hate myself man I look at other guys like david laids this guy at my gym they both at 18 look great menwhile me at 17 I want to end it

I even had my protein intake over let me see if I got any ss from then
Screenshot 2024 10 01 22 18 28 105 edit commyfitnesspalandroid

As usually I'm fucked on carbs