Meals to get big, healthy and gl!!!! Bulking meals/ natural meals!!!! GYMCELLERS, FOODCELLERS GTFIH

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
Healthy = better looking

better body = higher SMV

HEALTHY BODY = HEALTHY HORMONES = MORE MUSCLE, BETTER LOOKING, MORE SEX DRIVE, BETTER MOOD, MORE CONFIDENCE

It's as easy as it sounds :feelsohh:

A lot of ppl are preaching natural diets but I haven't seen a thread on here once that shows some meals.

I'm telling you, lean bulking is the way to go. Especially with natural healthy foods, they will not only put your body in a superhuman state but they will put your body in a homeostasis in which you are capable of building muscle way faster without gaining a ton of fat like those 'dirty bulks'.

Lately i've been eating these meals and I've been feeling amazing. I can feel my T levels rising like a mf istg the cumshots I been getting are insane jfl. I feel invincible and it's all because of these high calorie meals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRY THESE OUT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF and get your ass in the gym.

This is what I eat in a day to become superman:woke:

BREAKFAST 10AM AND 5 PM SHAKE:

2 bananas
100g blueberries
250g skyr
2 egg whites
4 egg yolks
Fenugreek powder
a teaspoon olive oil
a teaspoon of honey
and if you want you can add some butter

LUNCH AROUND 12AM:
a lot of mashed potatoes (I mix my potatoes with milk, 2 eggs and A LOT of butter)
300g of grass fed steak
100g of bacon
2 kiwis or grapes

2 PM:
random cookie (w/o vegetable oils and soy ofc)
protein pudding

3 PM:
2 raw eggs
200g of roast beef (raw steak cutup in little slices)
100g of chicken (also in slices from the butcher)
A bit of butter
a tiny bit of avocado but it is fucking disgusting

5 PM:
that shake again

DINNER 7 PM:
100g of pasta
200g of shrimp or any other fish
100g of bacon
50g of cheese
I put this all in a pan with a ton of olive oil and butter, once it's fully cooked I add milk to the pan with some thickener. There you go, a high calorie, amazingly healthy sauce of olive oil and butter + it tastes fucking AMAZING

RIGHT AFTER GYM 10 PM:
2 bananas
2 eggs
grapes
greek yoghurt

12 PM:
a cookie again
100g of cheese

SLEEEEEEPPPPP

THIS ALL COMES DOWN TO ABOUT 4000 CALORIES, DO WITH THIS INFORMATION AS YOU MUST.

I AM FULLY AWARE THIS DIET COSTS A BIT MORE MONEY IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GET THE STUFF FROM SO IM GONNA HELP YOU OUT A BIT

MEATS AND EGGS:

- moroccan butcher, meat is dirt cheap and halal which means there are no additives and the meat comes from grass fed cows and sheep. VERY RELIABLE SOURCE
- FARMER, if you're a returning customer the farmer will most likely give you a discount on the already cheap products. VERY RELIABLE SOURCE

FRUITS, VEGGIES, FISH:
- farmer's market : every sunday around my town there's a farmer's market where you can get everything for a low price compared to supermarkets, AGAIN RELIABLE SOURCE.
- simply at a store specifically for fruit, RELIABLE AND CHEAPER THAN A SUPERMARKET

I can already see the comments, muh muh I can't go to a farmer, muh muh there's no farmers market in my area. SHUT THE FUCK UP, you don't care enough ab your body to actually fuel it with it's needs. There are farmers everywhere and if you're too lazy to go just say that.

You can change this diet up a bit and add some things of your own but I would highly recommend the essentials such as, meats, fish, eggs, milk, cheese, yoghurt and bananas

THAT'S IT BOYS
HOPE YOU CAN ALL ASCEND WITH DIET

GOOD DIET = GOOD LIFE
GOOD LIFE = GOOD MOOD
GOOD MOOD = MORE CONFIDENCE
And after all :lul:
MORE CONFIDENCE = MORE FOIDS :feelsohh:

I'm out, lyall

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, FrankOcean, shalomnigga and 20 others
Why raw eggs? Wouldn't there be less proteins?

Bump!

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Healthy = better looking

better body = higher SMV

HEALTHY BODY = HEALTHY HORMONES = MORE MUSCLE, BETTER LOOKING, MORE SEX DRIVE, BETTER MOOD, MORE CONFIDENCE

A lot of ppl are preaching natural diets but I haven't seen a thread on here once that shows some meals.

I'm telling you, lean bulking is the way to go. Especially with natural healthy foods, they will not only put your body in a superhuman state but they will put your body in a homeostasis in which you are capable of building muscle way faster without gaining a ton of fat like those 'dirty bulks'.

Lately i've been eating these meals and I've been feeling amazing. I can feel my T levels rising like a mf istg the cumshots I been getting are insane jfl. I feel invincible and it's all because of these high calorie meals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 bananas
100g blueberries
250g skyr
2 egg whites
4 egg yolks
Fenugreek powder
a teaspoon olive oil
a teaspoon of honey

LUNCH AROUND 12AM:
a lot of mashed potatoes (I mix my potatoes with milk, 2 eggs and A LOT of butter)
300g of grass fed steak
100g of bacon
2 kiwis or grapes

2 PM:
protein pudding

3 PM:
2 raw eggs
A bit of butter

5 PM:
that shake again

DINNER 7 PM:
100g of pasta
100g of bacon
50g of cheese
I put this all in a pan with a ton of olive oil and butter, once it's fully cooked I add milk to the pan with some thickener. There you go, a high calorie, amazingly healthy sauce of olive oil and butter + it tastes fucking AMAZING

RIGHT AFTER GYM 10 PM:
2 bananas
2 eggs
grapes
greek yoghurt

12 PM:
a cookie again
100g of cheese

SLEEEEEEPPPPP

THIS ALL COMES DOWN TO ABOUT 4000 CALORIES, DO WITH THIS INFORMATION AS YOU MUST.

I AM FULLY AWARE THIS DIET COSTS A BIT MORE MONEY IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GET THE STUFF FROM SO IM GONNA HELP YOU OUT A BIT

MEATS AND EGGS:

- moroccan butcher, meat is dirt cheap and halal which means there are no additives and the meat comes from grass fed cows and sheep. VERY RELIABLE SOURCE
- FARMER, if you're a returning customer the farmer will most likely give you a discount on the already cheap products. VERY RELIABLE SOURCE

FRUITS, VEGGIES, FISH:
- farmer's market : every sunday around my town there's a farmer's market where you can get everything for a low price compared to supermarkets, AGAIN RELIABLE SOURCE.
- simply at a store specifically for fruit, RELIABLE AND CHEAPER THAN A SUPERMARKET

I can already see the comments, muh muh I can't go to a farmer, muh muh there's no farmers market in my area. SHUT THE FUCK UP, you don't care enough ab your body to actually fuel it with it's needs. There are farmers everywhere and if you're too lazy to go just say that.

You can change this diet up a bit and add some things of your own but I would highly recommend the essentials such as, meats, fish, eggs, milk, cheese, yoghurt and bananas

THAT'S IT BOYS

GOOD DIET = GOOD LIFE
GOOD LIFE = GOOD MOOD

I'm out, lyall
That says everything worst diet almost

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ragnar, N1666 and PsychoDsk
Why raw eggs? Wouldn't there be less proteins?
no, raw eggs for life. some micronutrients can get lost from cooking them. eating them raw is wayy better

F you retard read bio blind idiot
Are you fucking stupid, everything in his diet is in mine too lmao
Tell me you're retarded w/o telling me you're retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Lev Peshkov, MonoTBB and 1 other person
rocky balboa putting raw eggs in his shakes lol

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and PsychoDsk
Diet seems good but I'm going to be shitting most of the times if I ate that much everyday

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Diet seems good but I'm going to be shitting most of the times if I ate that much everyday
your body gets used to it and will start using the excess healthy calories to repair all the damage that has been done over the years eating like shit

your body gets used to it and will start using the excess healthy calories to repair all the damage that has been done over the years eating like shit
Will try this diet but going to exclude some foods at first then incorporate slowly

• +1
Will try this diet but going to exclude some foods at first then incorporate slowly
good, try to eat as much as you can raw

• +1
Reactions: TARAN
2015 cope

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
too expensive for me but good guide (y)

• +1
Healthy = better looking

better body = higher SMV

2 bananas
100g blueberries
250g skyr
2 egg whites
4 egg yolks
Fenugreek powder
a teaspoon olive oil
a teaspoon of honey

LUNCH AROUND 12AM:
300g of grass fed steak
100g of bacon
2 kiwis or grapes

2 PM:
protein pudding

3 PM:
2 raw eggs
A bit of butter

5 PM:
that shake again

DINNER 7 PM:
100g of pasta
100g of bacon
50g of cheese

RIGHT AFTER GYM 10 PM:
2 bananas
2 eggs
grapes
greek yoghurt

12 PM:
a cookie again
100g of cheese

SLEEEEEEPPPPP

MEATS AND EGGS:

FRUITS, VEGGIES, FISH:

THAT'S IT BOYS

GOOD DIET = GOOD LIFE
GOOD LIFE = GOOD MOOD

I'm out, lyall
godamn it amazes me people have no idea what a 'lean bulk is' 4000 calories is not a lean bulk for 99.99% of the population. It doesn't matter what you're eating, if you are in a heavy surplus, you will gain fat. Its thermodynamics

The meals themselves are fine, but you included will get fat from this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chincel11, Argentinazi, sayi and 2 others
godamn it amazes me people have no idea what a 'lean bulk is' 4000 calories is not a lean bulk for 99.99% of the population. It doesn't matter what you're eating, if you are in a heavy surplus, you will gain fat. Its thermodynamics

yeah I know nigga I'm not stupid
this is just to show how easy you can get a lot of calories with healthy food
I eat 4000 a day for the first 2 weeks of my bulk since my maintenance is 3200 cals. After the first 2 weeks I lower the cals down to 3500
I will change it in my thread so it doesn't look like you have to eat 4000 for a lean bulk

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

maintenance is better, lean bulk or whatever bulk you put on fat

nah, bulk is necessary for optimal muscle growth since you got to have energy (fat) in reserve

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Well maingaining is slower, but you gain way less fat in the process. There's pros and cons

• +1
Well maingaining is slower, but you gain way less fat in the process. There's pros and cons
I find it best to do a bulk for 3 months, then an agressive cut to lose all the fat gained in a short amount of time. Then bulk up again, ...

nah, bulk is necessary for optimal muscle growth since you got to have energy (fat) in reserve
Who cares about muscle growth just be 8-10 % with some muscle and maintain a lean face always

• Hmm...
Reactions: ASM5
I find it best to do a bulk for 3 months, then an agressive cut to lose all the fat gained in a short amount of time. Then bulk up again, ...
how many kgs in these 3 months

Who cares about muscle growth just be 8-10 % with some muscle and maintain a lean face always

Rc0GbL6X_400x400.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
8-10%? You're underestimating hard lol, 8% isnt sustainable and most people are nowhere near that lol. People have complete misunderstandings of body fat %

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and PsychoDsk
how many kgs in these 3 months
It depends, I have pretty good genetics so I'll usually gain ab 5 kgs with minimal fat gain

I have already a built similar to this and a lean face why would I waste this with bulking meme
Most ppl got to work 3+ yrs for that shit, just cuz you're lucky doesn't mean other ppl are.
I just wanna become a jacked ogre w/ none of that aesthetic bs

Most ppl got to work 3+ yrs for that shit, just cuz you're lucky doesn't mean other ppl are.
fair
I dont cause I don’t want a puffy face but your method of minibulks and minicuts seems interesting ngl
So assuming your maintenance is 3.2K how would you structure it?

fair
I dont cause I don’t want a puffy face but your method of minibulks and minicuts seems interesting ngl
So assuming your maintenance is 3.2K how would you structure it?
Yeah my entire family is lean asf so I don't really gain a lot of fat that quick.
If I start my bulk after doing an agressive minicut I would eat 4000 cals the first 2 weeks to replenish my muscles with the needed glycogen that I lost. After those 2 weeks, when I look a bit fuller I drop my cals to around 3500 and eat like that for 3 months straight or maybe a bit longer depending on how much fat I have gained. Usually I gain around 8 kg of which is a bit of water weight and maybe 1kgs of fat. If I decide to start my cut, I immediatly cut my cals down to around 2400 for 2 weeks which puts my body in a constant state of flushing and fat loss. After those 2 weeks I start the bulk again.

The logic is pretty simple behind it. Your body will build muscles during the bulk AND cut since you have enough energy (in fat) to keep it from burning actual muscle. You stay lean during both and if you keep your body healthy, you will be debloated during the bulk too.
It's a bit hard to get used too but I found it helped me a lot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ominion and its_over
Yeah my entire family is lean asf so I don't really gain a lot of fat that quick.
If I start my bulk after doing an agressive minicut I would eat 4000 cals the first 2 weeks to replenish my muscles with the needed glycogen that I lost. After those 2 weeks, when I look a bit fuller I drop my cals to around 3500 and eat like that for 3 months straight or maybe a bit longer depending on how much fat I have gained. Usually I gain around 8 kg of which is a bit of water weight and maybe 1kgs of fat. If I decide to start my cut, I immediatly cut my cals down to around 2400 for 2 weeks which puts my body in a constant state of flushing and fat loss. After those 2 weeks I start the bulk again.

The logic is pretty simple behind it. Your body will build muscles during the bulk AND cut since you have enough energy (in fat) to keep it from burning actual muscle. You stay lean during both and if you keep your body healthy, you will be debloated during the bulk too.
It's a bit hard to get used too but I found it helped me a lot
That sounds interesting. Unfortunately I don’t know why but every time I increase my kcals my face will hold a lot of water weight no matter how healthy the diet looks like even if I didn’t gain fat at all. Maybe it’s the cabs
How many carbs a day do u consume bro?
Also I might try a cycle soon, just to be set for life. I’m looking for something that makes my muscles dry asf

• +1

That sounds interesting. Unfortunately I don’t know why but every time I increase my kcals my face will hold a lot of water weight no matter how healthy the diet looks like even if I didn’t gain fat at all. Maybe it’s the cabs
How many carbs a day do u consume bro?
Also I might try a cycle soon, just to be set for life. I’m looking for something that makes my muscles dry asf
Yeah I used to have the same thing but you have to find a way to get your body in a flushing state 24/7.
I do this by eating 6 bananas a day, drinking a lot of water and changing my salt intake day by day (one day 5g, another day 8g, ...)
I eat around 250 carbs a day, mostly natural sugars like fruits and honey.

If you wanna start a cycle I really really recommend Test E + anavar. Anavar makes you dry asf

• +1
Reactions: ominion
Ignore people like this, they just shit on threads even if they are good.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, ominion and PsychoDsk
Ignore people like this, they just shit on threads even if they are good.
Shut the fuck up greycel me and op are having an open discussion

• +1
Reactions: ominion and PsychoDsk
actually really needed this for my bulk thanks

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and PsychoDsk
  • +1
Reactions: its_over
s
Yeah I used to have the same thing but you have to find a way to get your body in a flushing state 24/7.
I do this by eating 6 bananas a day, drinking a lot of water and changing my salt intake day by day (one day 5g, another day 8g, ...)
I eat around 250 carbs a day, mostly natural sugars like fruits and honey.

If you wanna start a cycle I really really recommend Test E + anavar. Anavar makes you dry asf
Maybe it’s the carbs thennn I cut to 8-10% with 350-400 g of carbs per day
So I assume you consume a lot of fats and proteins right?

• +1
s

Maybe it’s the carbs thennn I cut to 8-10% with 350-400 g of carbs per day
So I assume you consume a lot of fats and proteins right?
yes, most of the foods I eat as you can see on the thread are animal fats and proteins.
Carbs are still needed don't get me wrong but there's no need to eat 300g a day.
bulking: 200-250g carbs
cutting: 150-200g carbs
You gotta find YOUR sweet spot with this stuff since everybody's body is different.

• +1
yes, most of the foods I eat as you can see on the thread are animal fats and proteins.
Carbs are still needed don't get me wrong but there's no need to eat 300g a day.
bulking: 200-250g carbs
cutting: 150-200g carbs
You gotta find YOUR sweet spot with this stuff since everybody's body is different.
that’s damn good
So with your amount I would probably be able to replenish glycogen and the more reps will come due to more muscle tissue
Dude you might have saved me
I’ll try to increase the kcals but with way less carbs and see how it goes

• +1
that’s damn good
So with your amount I would probably be able to replenish glycogen and the more reps will come due to more muscle tissue
Good luck bhai

• Love it
that’s damn good
Also forgot to mention, before your meals with the most amount of carbs take fenugreek. This will regulate your blood sugar levels and will ensure you don’t bloat

• +1
Healthy = better looking

better body = higher SMV

2 bananas
100g blueberries
250g skyr
2 egg whites
4 egg yolks
Fenugreek powder
a teaspoon olive oil
a teaspoon of honey

LUNCH AROUND 12AM:
300g of grass fed steak
100g of bacon
2 kiwis or grapes

2 PM:
protein pudding

3 PM:
2 raw eggs
A bit of butter

5 PM:
that shake again

DINNER 7 PM:
100g of pasta
100g of bacon
50g of cheese

RIGHT AFTER GYM 10 PM:
2 bananas
2 eggs
grapes
greek yoghurt

12 PM:
a cookie again
100g of cheese

SLEEEEEEPPPPP

MEATS AND EGGS:

FRUITS, VEGGIES, FISH:

THAT'S IT BOYS

GOOD DIET = GOOD LIFE
GOOD LIFE = GOOD MOOD

I'm out, lyall
sounds like you mix around a bunch of shit in the frying pan and eat it

i agree with the farmers market

but you didnt even mention beef or steak which mogs pork and all of this stuff

• +1
Also forgot to mention, before your meals with the most amount of carbs take fenugreek. This will regulate your blood sugar levels and will ensure you don’t bloat
haven’t ever heard of it
Caps or powder version?

sounds like you mix around a bunch of shit in the frying pan and eat it

i agree with the farmers market

but you didnt even mention beef or steak which mogs pork and all of this stuff
I did mention it? In lunch and 2 PM. I didn’t even mention pork, I don’t fuck with that

haven’t ever heard of it
Caps or powder version?
Do a lil research and you’ll see it’s a great supplement that genuinely works. i use caps, one before a meal with high carbs

• +1
That’s awesome man I just ordered the powder version from Amazon

• +1
Based

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and PsychoDsk
Healthy = better looking

better body = higher SMV

2 bananas
100g blueberries
250g skyr
2 egg whites
4 egg yolks
Fenugreek powder
a teaspoon olive oil
a teaspoon of honey

LUNCH AROUND 12AM:
300g of grass fed steak
100g of bacon
2 kiwis or grapes

2 PM:
protein pudding

3 PM:
2 raw eggs
A bit of butter

5 PM:
that shake again

DINNER 7 PM:
100g of pasta
100g of bacon
50g of cheese

RIGHT AFTER GYM 10 PM:
2 bananas
2 eggs
grapes
greek yoghurt

12 PM:
a cookie again
100g of cheese

SLEEEEEEPPPPP

MEATS AND EGGS:

FRUITS, VEGGIES, FISH:

THAT'S IT BOYS

GOOD DIET = GOOD LIFE
GOOD LIFE = GOOD MOOD

I'm out, lyall
gonna start doing this as soon as I get back to the gym again, keto fucked my energy up.

• Love it
gonna start doing this as soon as I get back to the gym again, keto fucked my energy up.
great! energy is a good way of knowing if your body is working at it's full potential. It takes some time to adjust to this diet but once you're adjusted you will start feeling really good.

• Love it
Reactions: DrkNormie